Sibling's LoVe - 58

Sibling's loVe

As expected by Yunho, Xin Ling still in her bathrobe and she seems have a hard time to choose what to wear.

“Ahjumma, I cannot find my pink dress.”

“Mian. Ahjumma is not here but your Yunho oppa instead.”

“Owh, Yuno oppa...Sorry for make you waiting.”

“Nope, it’s okay. I know this will be happen so that’s why I come to give a hand.”

“Really? This is why I love you, Yuno oppa.”

“Haish, sweet words.”

“Which one is better?” Xin Ling show 2 dresses to Yunho. One is black and the other one is red.

“Hm…black out. We are not attending funeral ceremony anyway…and the red one is too bright to me.” She throw back the dress on her bed.

“Then, how about this?” Xin Ling then grab the purple dress.

“That one is too short. I bet your Jae oppa will not like it.”

“Argh, it’s hard.”

“Why you bother about the dress so much? You just went out with your oppas. You are nervous seems like wanna have a date with boyfriend.”

“Well, I want just look good and not make you all ashamed of me.”

“Aigoo…why say that? You know what, even in this bathrobe, you still looks gorgeous to me.”

“You say that because you are my oppa.”

“Aniyo. I said that because I’m a man. From the man eyes, my sis is the most beautiful.”

“Really?”

“Well, to be honest you get that gene from your oppas.”

“Yeah, right.”

“Come, I help you. Hm, let me see what you have in your ‘store’.” Yunho slip the dress one by one until he catch one dress and take it out from wardobe.

“Hah, this one seems suit you well.” Yunho pass Xin Ling the white dress.

“Is it not too plain?” Said Xin Ling. Yunho seems looking for something else.

“What are you looking for?”

“Where is the one I gave you last year as your birthday gift?”

“The accessories set?” Yunho nods. Xin Ling open the other cabinet which full with the accessories and take out the blue box.

“Here.”

“Hah, it matching well with the dress.” Yunho put the single necklace with the small blue diamond on Xin Ling’s neck.

“Thank you oppa.”

“No problem. Hurry change. I will wait you downstair.”

“Okay. I will just take 10 minutes.”

 

-Junsu POV-

“Yah, why are you taking so long?” Scream Junsu right after heopen the door.

“Hyung? Could you please knock before enter?”

“Mian, tok tok tok. May I come in?”

“Junsu hyung, you are already inside the room.”

“Haish, what are you doing? We are likes crazy waiting for you.”

“Hyung, could you see? I’m just done taking bath.”

“Okay, please be hurry up. Jaejoong already mad downstair waiting for you.”

“Really? Jae hyung already done? How about Xin Ling?”

“She also is waiting for you.”

“Give me 5 minute then.”

 “Hm…okay.” Junsu just smile secretly to see Changmin nervous. He jump on Changmin’s bed and lay on it while waiting for Changmin.

“Hyung, before you out, keep the bed neat as before you jump on it.”

“Haish…nag just like ahjumma.”

“Pardon me?”

“Okay…okay…you just please hurry up.” Said Junsu but still heavenly lay on the bed. Changmin already put on the blue t-shirt with jeans.

After satisfied with the look, Changmin and Junsu went down.

“Junsu hyung, where is everyone? Are they leaving us already?”

“Then it is good. We can have a rest at home.”

“Hyung! This is our family outing. How could you say that?”

“Aish…how could you become the Head Student if stupid like this?”

“Stupid? You said I’m stupid?”

“Yeah. You already told earlier that this is family outing, so how come they will leave us just like that.”

“But then, where is everyone?”

“Haish, they are still upstair. I just play joke with you just now. If I don’t use that tricks, then you will not hurry.”

“Hyung!!”

 

-Changmin POV-

Changmin still not satisfied with Junsu. He wanna said something but then stop when Jaejoong appeared between them.

“What’s the problem, Changmin?” Ask Jaejoong. He already takes a sit at his usual seat.

“Owh. Jae hyung…nothing.” Changmin a little bit surprised.

“Then why you are screaming? I could hear you from my room.”

“Junsu hyung…” Changmin then stop and he could think something that more interesting.

“…he said that he doesn’t want to join this family outing.” Changmin complain about Junsu to Jaejoong. Junsu who lay on the couch suddenly wake up.

“What? When did I say?”

“Is it really Junsu?” Ask Jaejoong to Junsu then.

“No…no Jae hyung.”

“…he also said that it is better to rest at home.” Changmin continue with the complaining. This is what you will get if mess around with Han Changmin.

“Ah…aniyo.”Junsu scratch his head. He looks at Changmin with his fierce eyes. Changmin smile like a winner.

After a while, Xin Ling and Yunho join them at living hall.

“Wah, Xin Ling-ah…if I know you will wear something like this, I will not just put on a t-shirt.” Changmin spoke out.

“Yunho oppa want me to wear this. If it was me, I will just wear short pant with t-shirt as well.”

“When you wear dress, you will look more feminine and girly.” Yunho try to convince Xin Ling.

“Then, should I change my t-shirt?”

“Aniyo! Could you see that everyone wear just t-shirt? Unless you want to try wear dress?” Junsu keep teasing Changmin.

“Hyung!”

“If everyone already here, why not we just move now? I’m afraid that we don’t have much time.”