Chapter 57

Sibling's loVe

As being promised by Changmin before he followed Yunho to Jeulla-do, he fulfill his promised to Xin Ling to bring her out.

Changmin enter Jaejoong’s room with the files in his hand.

“This is the report on the trip to Empire project. I also attach the financial report at the end pages.” Explain Changmin while he passes the document.

“Where’s Yunho?”

“Yunho hyung might be will come in a little bit late today.”

“He always like this everytime came back from Jeulla-do.”

“You know your dongsaeng better right, hyung?” Said Changmin. Jaejoong reviews the document and suddenly he stop and look at his phone.

“Why Jae hyung? Are you waiting for the important call?” Ask Changmin.

“Nope. I just feel weird...usually, Xin Ling will bother me to forgive her Yunho oppa but today...she didn’t call.”

“Owh, talking about Xin Ling...Can I take a day leave today?”

“Wae?”

“I had a date with Xin Ling?”

“Where are you going?”

“Don’t know yet. I asked her to set the place.”

“So, you don’t have the idea to go where?” Ask Jaejoong then Changmin just nod.

“Ah, that’s why she forgets about me already. She has a date with her Changmin oppa.”

“Sorry Jae hyung. I couldn’t help anything. I know you are jealous but sorry...I need to go now.”

“But I didn’t approve your leave yet, Changmin! Don’t be so excited.”

“Well, you should think about Xin Ling. She must be already waiting for me at Villa.” Said Changmin with full smile. This is the first time he ignore Jaejoong’s order since he knows Jaejoong will not make Xin Ling down.

Jaejoong shows Changmin a waiting sign after he receive the call. Changmin just wait.

“Okay, Monica. You just need to make the copy for all management board and keep the original one.”

“...yah, make a copy to me as well. Okay, just do what I had told you just now first.”

“Owh, one more thing, if I have any important or urgent appoinment today?”

“Then great, I maybe take one day leave today. Just pass me the urgent call only. Others call just jot down and put it in my office before you go home.”

“Thanks,Monica.”

“Jae Hyung, what do you mean by a day leave?” Changmin ask shockly right after Jaejoong put doen the phone.

“Why? Is it you only can get the holiday?”

“But why?” Changmin not satisfied with Jaejoong’s answer.

“Of course to follow both of you go dating lol.”

“Huh? Are you serious?”

“Do I look like joking right now?” Jaejoong already clear everything in his table before he takes his suit.

“Hyung!!” Call Changmin while follow Jaejoong from behind.

“What? If you don’t like it then don’t follow. Just simple! I will go either you like it or not. I’m sure Xin Ling will pleasurely accept my attendance.”

“Owh, should I ask the others to follow as well? I don’t think Yoochun will be busy now. Yunho? Junsu? Argh, why bother to think? Of course they will not refuse if I ask them.” Jaejoong’s word make Changmin more piss.

“Why don’t call Mia, Jess and Hyuri noona as well?”

“Ah, that’s a good idea. If everyone gathers together, it could be better right?”

“Okay...whatever...” Changmin already give up. Jaejoong just smile naughtily after he sees Changmin looks so piss.

Changmin already pass Jaejoong and walk to his car who been park next to Jaejoong’s car.

The silence car park could hear the alarm from both car rights after they unlock the key.

“How about we make a deal?” Said Jaejoong before enter his car.

“What deal?” Ask Changmin. Jaejoong give a slight look and Changmin directly catch up with what was in his hyung’s mind.

“So, what the promise?”

“If you win, I will not disturb your date.”

“How if I loss?” Jaejoong give his naughty smile.

“You know the answer already.” Said Jaejoong and enter to his lambhorghini. Changmin also get into his BMW.

After accelerate twice, Jaejoong start to push the peddal and hit the road. Changmin also do the same thing.

The highway has been rock by them.

Thay drive with a limit speed that the both car can go. In order not to be loss, they ignore all the rules even the traffic light.

They arrive at the Villa Suri’s gate at the same time. And while waiting for the gate to open, they pressed accelerates and make the noisy sounds.

Then, for another 100M to reach the villa, they drive in a great limit. Both don’t want to win.

Unfortunately, they cannot decide the winner since they get at the garage at the same time.

“So, what now?” Ask Changmin to Jaejoong right after they both out from the car.

Jaejoong point at Xin Ling who walk towards them.

“The first name been call by Xin Ling, then he is the winner.” Jaejoong said. Both of them nervously look at Xin Ling.

Xin Ling just 5 feets from them and they become more nervous. Changmin looks at Jaejoong. Jaejoong give him a smile.

“Xin...” Changmin call but then stop when Xin Ling cut him first.

“Owh, Jae oppa...Why back home so early?”

Jaejoong smile to Changmin then walk toward Xin Ling and give her a kiss on forehead. Xin Ling a little bit shock when suddenly Jaejoong smile and kiss her.

“Oppa...”

“Shhh...Don’t say anything. I already win.”

“Win? Win what?”

“For that question, you can ask for the answer from your Changmin oppa lol.”

“Huh?” Xin Ling still in confuse but Jaejoong already left. She then turns to look at Changmin who looks a little bit depressed. He is really confident that Xin Ling will call out his name because he thinks that Xin Ling might be waiting for him and ask about the date.

“Why always Jae hyung is the first, Xin Ling-ah?”

“What? I don’t understand.”

“Could you please next time put me as your first priority?”

“First priority? What? Why both of you act so weird today?”

“It’s okay, nevermind. Just forget it. I’m loss already. Loser doesn’t have a right to speak.” Changmin leaves Xin Ling with unsolved confuse.

“Whatever.” Xin Ling also follow them enter the Villa Suri. They prepared themselves to have fun and after a while, Junsu and Yunho also arrived.

“Where is Yoochun?” Ask Yunho to Junsu.

“He will joins us after he finish his job at Theater Hall.”

“Where are we going actually?”

“I have no idea also. Jae hyung is so something. Without plans and suddenly got call. Luckily I have no training schedule today.” Said Junsu while rest on the coach.

“What are they doing that taking so long? Maybe I should go and check.”

“Okay then, I will go check Changmin.”

“I will go for Xin Ling. Haish, she must be needs a help for the attire.” Said Yunho when there are climbing the stairs.