Sibling's LoVe 51

Sibling's loVe

After a month resting at home and went for the therapist, Xin Ling able to walk by her own. She no longer uses the wheelchair to go everywhere. But, as the bad effect, she will suffer a back pain at night. Xin Ling need to take the painkiller before she go to sleep. If not, she will cried out for the pain and unable to sleep for the whole night.

Jaejoong and the others were resting at theater room after dinner to watch the news. Jaejoong will only be there when the news time. He doesn’t have time to resting at theater room and watch movie unless Xin Ling ask for it. Jaejoong rather finish his work in his room.

Xin Ling enter the theater room while her oppas were really into the tv.

“Oppa...” Call Xin Ling. Everyone turn automatically and look at her.

“Come and sit here.” Invite Changmin. Xin Ling walk to sit beside Changmin who lay on the couch by his own. Jaejoong sit on the chair he usually sits. While the others resting on the carpet.

“Boring?” Ask Yunho then. Xin Ling nod.

“Oppa, can I ask for something?” Said Xin Ling.

“What is it?” Jaejoong ask. Everyone waiting for what she might be said.

“Can I give Yoona a visit tomorrow?”

“Why you wanna give her a visit?” Junsu who lay down suddenly stand.

“Why you bother to go meet her? It’s no point to give her a visit.” Yunho softly said.

“I...I just wanna know her condition. That’s it.”

“...after what she had done to you?” Changmin also expressed his feeling. He was the one who know how devil the woman name ‘Yoona’.

“But oppa, I also wrong. She will not doing that if I was not involved in her life. Like she said, I ruin her life.”

“What you mean by that? When you ruin her life? She was the one who ruin your life. You almost die. Look now, even after a month, you still unable to walk and always in pain. I don’t see why you should sympathize to her.” Changmin still unable to control his anger. He really able to become monster when he angry.

“I’m not. I just feel like we should give her second chance. Maybe she already regrets what she had done. Everyone makes mistake and deserve for a second chance.”

“Did she think about giving you a second chance? What if you really leave us? Can she able to make you alive for a second time?” Ask Changmin again. Everyone just look at him. They totally agree with Changmin.

“The answer is no, right?” Xin Ling is unable to reply. She looks down.

“I will give you a permission to visit her.” Said Jaejoong suddenly. All the time, he just sits quietly without interrupting.

“Hyung?” Changmin try to protest.

“...but not tomorrow. We will visit her after you really in good condition.” Said Jaejoong again. Xin Ling smile to her brother.

“Thank you Jae oppa.”

“I will only allow you to visit her...not to release her from the place that she deserves to be. Arasso?”

Xin Ling surprised. She about to ask for Jaejoong’s help to drop all the punishment that being attach to Yoona. But, Jaejoong fast in reading her mind.

“Arasso, Jae oppa.”

“I know you have a kind heart, but not me...So, don’t ask more than that. After what she had done to my sis, I’m supposed to kill her by my own. But, I’m still considerate to just make her suffer in jail.” Said Jaejoong makes Xin Ling half scare. Everyone seems nod agree with what Jaejoong said.

“If it was me, I would not allow you to visit her or even to hear her name.” Changmin is still in angry mode. Xin Ling look at Changmin.

“Wae?” Ask Changmin weird.

“I never see my Changmin oppa being so mad like this before.”

“You will see it more if you keep ask about that nonsense thing.”

“My Changmin oppa really angry. I’m scare.”

“So, please don’t say her name in front me again.”

“Who? Lee Yoona?” Xin Ling try to provoke her brother.

“Xin Ling? I already warn you.”

“So, what you will do to me? Hit me?”

“Well, you know I will never touch my sis that way. So, I will take a revenge on your favorite thing.” Said Changmin make Xin Ling a little bit shocked. Her favorite thing means her Steiff Mohair Teddy.

“Don’t you dare to touch my Steiff Changmin oppa.”

“I dare!”

“You don’t!”

“Try me, Xin Ling-ah.”

“Okay, I’m sorry. I will never say LEE YOONA name again.”

“You already call out her name for twice. You will find 2 of your Steiff Mohair not in your place by tomorrow morning.”

“Wah, Changmin oppa is really an evil. How dare you threatening me that way.”

“Well, I’m your evil oppa, remember?”

Everyone see them just shook their head. They don’t bother to interrupt to their childish argument. They continue to watch the news and leave Changmin and Xin Ling alone.

 

-Another Week-

Like had been promise by Jaejoong, he bring Xin Ling to visit Yoona at jail. Xin Ling once told Mia, Jess as well as Taecyeon about it but them obviously angry with her. They exactly behave likes her oppas when she speak out about her intention to give Yoona a visit at jail a week ago.

“Are you sure about this, Xin Ling?” Ask Jaejoong who focusing on his driving.

“Yes, Oppa.”

“What if she doesn’t want to see you?”

“Then, it’s okay. I know why she doesn’t want to see me.”

“Why?”

“Maybe because she thinks I will laugh at her.”

“You will?”

“Of course not oppa. I know she had done wrong to me but maybe she really doesn’t mean that way. Maybe she just wants to scare me and no intention to hurt me.”

“Are you sure she just wanna scare you?” Xin Ling is unable to answer Jaejoong’s question. She remains silent.

“But I don’t think so...The note she pass to you maybe sounds she just wanna scare you. But at the airport that day, she really means it.”

“So, you know about the note?”

“Xin Ling-ah, so what you think when I force you to stay with Appa? It’s not because I want to throw you away. It is for your good sake.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. I’m the one who should ask for the forgiveness. I cannot protect my sis. I really at the crazy stake when I knew about the note and I could not think wisely. I push you away...and I even slap you. So, I’m sorry.”

“That’s my first slap from you after 20 years.”

“I regret that.”

“I never dream to get slap from my Jae oppa before. But, at last I get one.”

“I promise, it’s the first and the last one. I’m really sorry for that.”

“After you slap me, I realize that I’m such a burden sister to my brother. I’m uncontrollable.”

“Xin  Ling-ah, I already told you so many time, you never be a burden to me or to the others. We are willing to do everything for you not because we’re force to.”

“Thank you oppa.”

“Thank you for being such a lovely baby for me.”

“Argh...even Hyuri unnie also called me lovely baby. She said all of you spoil me so much.”

“She said what?”

“She said all of you treat me like a baby even I’m already 20 years old.”

“She did?”

“She even blame you not me.”

“Really? Ah, I should talk to her.” Xin Ling smile secretly. She success in trapped her brother.

“Jae oppa, you and Hyuri unnie looks good together.”

“Xin Ling!”

“I know you don’t want me touch about this but I really like Hyuri unnie. Either you like it or not, I want her to be part of our family.”

“She already part of family, right?”

“Not officially. What I mean by that is I want her to be my sister-in-law.”

“Why not you ask your Yunho oppa to marry her then?”

“...or Junsu oppa can be as well. They both are single.”

“You also single. I think you are more suitable with Hyuri unnie.”

“But I don’t want to marry yet.”

“That’s why you ask Unnie to wait for you? Aish, how long you want her to wait? She already waste 4 years for you. Don’t give her hope if you don’t want her.”

“I don’t say I don’t want her. I just ask her to wait...If she can’t wait another year, so she can find her own way. I never insist her to wait for me.”

“Oppa, you really don’t know woman heart. If the woman can wait for you for a long period of time with patience, that’s mean she really serious with you. You should be more appreciating. I bet you will regret it if you lose her. Hyuri unnie is the best woman for you.”

“I know.”

“Then, what are you waiting for? Until unnie being snatches by other man then at that time you will make a move? If that happen, it’s already too late for you, oppa.”

“I know. If she really loves me, she will wait for me. If she can’t, then she can forget about me.”

“Oppa, you’re so mean.”

“Xin Ling-ah, you must know that married is not only happening just because of love. It must also consist of trust and sacrifice. I’m not belongs to myself. I’m belongs to Han Corporation, Golden Home and also belong to my family...especially to you. She must accept everything around me and also accept that my loves not only for her.

“By the way, I’m not asking her to wait for nothing. I do really love her and want her to be my life partner...but not now. She needs to learn and understand my responsibilities first before she can be a part of us.”

“But oppa, you don’t act like a couple one. You spent your time in office and home. So, when you and Unnie went to date?”

“...don’t say to me you never ask her out.”

“You think your oppa such a stupid person? Maybe I’m not asking her out but I had done what a couple should do.”

“What is it?”

“Should I tell you?”

“Well, you also said that no secret between us.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Well, I sent her flowers every day.”

“You did what? Really?”

“Well, I’m too busy at office and no time to meet her, so I sent her flowers to represent me.”

“Then, what else?”

“Give her a call.”

“That’s common thing.”

“So, do you expect me to do something abnormal?”

“That’s not what I mean.”

Xin Ling sigh. “I think you should learn how to attract woman’s heart from Yoochun oppa or Changmin oppa. They are good in that area.”

“What? Are you kidding me?” Jaejoong cannot believe what he had heard. He laughs.

“Nope. I’m serious. Sometimes, we need to learn it from the expert. I know you are great in business...but worst in relationship.” On the other hand, Xin Ling sounds serious.

 

They arrive at their destination after 25 minutes drive. Jaejoong still unsatisfied with what Xin Ling has said to him in their way. But, Xin Ling feel nervous to meet with Yoona. She comes here not as an enemy but as a person that know each other. She still respects Yoona as her senior even after what Yoona had done to her.