Sibling's LoVe 54

Sibling's loVe

“Where are we having our lunch?” Ask Mia. Jess nods to Mia word. After give a roundtrip at shopping mall, she feels hungry. Taecyeon who is driving then look at those 2 girls at the back from the middle mirror.

“But, it is not yet lunch hour. You both don’t take your breakfast?” Ask Xin Ling. Both of Mia and Jess shook their head.

“Hm...both of you okay with Chinese food?” Taecyeon give a suggestion.

“Sound great.”

“Then I will bring you to the most delicious Chinese food in Korea.”

“I hope we don’t need to travel far. I’m hungry already.” Said Mia. Taecyeon just smile.

“It’s not far. We are already here.” Xin Ling suddenly speak up when she see her friends grawling because of hungry.

“Huh? We already arrive? How you know about that restaurant, Xin Ling?” Tease Jess. She gives a glance at Xin Ling.

“What?” Xin Ling said in confuse look.

“Oh...you came here without telling us? I don’t think you came alone, right Jess?” Mia also takes part in teasing Xin Ling. Taecyeon just smiles looking at them.

“Hm...I don’t think you came here with your oppas. We should find out with who you came her.”

“Both of you shut up please. A moment ago you grawling because of hungry but now you seems like enjoy to tease me.”

“Mian, Xin Ling. We don’t tease you...we...we just curious.”

“Yeah right. You think I don’t know you?”

“Okay. We admit. Mian. Can we have our lunch first?” Beg Mia. Jess also shows her sorry face. Xin Ling suddenly smile when looks at her friends.

 

-Xin Ling POV-

They pass the toys shop. Xin Ling suddenly remember something. When she about to enter the shop, she receive a call. She stops at the door.

“Yes, Yoochun oppa.”

"Hello, baby. Where are you? At home?"

“Aniyo. I’m out with Mia, Jess and Taecyeon. Why oppa?”

"Owh, actually I wanna ask you for lunch."

“We are about to have our lunch. You lunch alone today? How about Junsu oppa?”

"Your Junsu oppa have a meeting at Sheraton Hotel so he wanna us to have a lunch there. But, if you have another lunch call, then okay."

“Hm…there is still one hour before lunch time. Where are you now oppa?”

"I'm still at Entertainment Centre Hall."

“Owh, you are not busy today?”

"I'm busy but you know that I hate to have my meal alone."

“Okay. If that case, I will have a lunch with you and Junsu oppa.”

"Okay, then...we meets there. Or you wanna me to fetch you?"

“Aniyo. It’s okay. I will bring my friends along.”

"Okay. Bye."

As soon as she cut off the line, she turns and look at her friends.

“Yoochun oppa ask us to have a lunch with him at Sheraton. Can we?”

“Sure. Why not?” Said Mia while nods to Xin Ling.

“Well, I’m okay with it.” Jess also nods. Xin Ling turns to Taecyeon.

“I don’t mind.”

“Junsu oppa also join us. Is it still okay with you?” Taecyeon looks a little bit surprise but he then nods.

“Taec, don’t worry. We will help you.” Said Jess excited. Mia smile and shows a thumbs up sign to Taecyeon.

“Xin Ling, you don’t want go into the shop?” Ask Taecyeon when Xin Ling step out from the door.

“Ah, maybe next day. I’m afraid that we will be late.”

 

They are heading to the Sheraton Hotel which is taking 20 minutes. But, due to the traffic, they arrive there after 35 minutes drive.

Xin Ling and others wait Yoochun at lobby. At that time, they have been greeted by someone.

“Xin Ling?”

“Auntie.” Lee Yoona’s mother is the one who greet her. Everyone seems uneasy with it.

“What are you doing here?”

“Owh, I have a lunch with my oppa here.”

“How are you?”

“I’m fine.”

“Yeah, maybe she looks fine, but the scar still there.” Mia said half angry. Xin Ling pull Mia’s hand in order to calm her friend.

“I’m sorry, dear. Auntie really felt sorry.”

“Don’t be Auntie. You are not done anything wrong to me.”

“Xin Ling!” Mia said. She give her angry glare at Xin Ling.

“Hm, if possible, can I have a private talk with you, Xin Ling? Just a moment enough.”

“Auntie, you can say it here. I never kept anything from my friends.”

“But, please Xin Ling.” Beg Auntie Mary. Xin Ling defeat then she nods.

“Xin Ling-ah, what if...” Jess doesn’t finish her words but gives her suspicious look towards Auntie Mary.

“It’s okay. All of you stay here. Yoochun oppa or Junsu oppa will be here at anytime.”

“If anything just shouts okay?” Said Mia. It sounds ridiculuous but she seems serious.

“I’m fine.” Xin Ling then follow Auntie Mary steps. They are heading to Cafe and take a sit at the corner.

 -End of POV-

Jess, Mia and Taecyeon looks at Xin Ling and Auntie Mary with a blank look.

“Should we follow them?” Suggest Jess.

“Aniyo. We just wait here for 10 minutes. If Xin Ling doesn’t appear after 10 minutes, then we go and take a look.” Mia then said.

“But, you know, we are in the public area. She cannot harm Xin Ling here. Anyway, this is her hotel, right?” Jess seems agree with Taecyeon.

“Because this is her place we should be afraid of. She must be brings Xin Ling to somewhere and...Argh, I should not think something ridiculous.”

“Then, we just wait here. I don’t think she dare to hurt Xin Ling again.” Said Taecyeon.

“Mia, Jess...”

“Owh, Taecyeon-shi also here?”

All of them turn to the voices. They see Junsu is standing at their back. While Yoochun is few steps behind is walking near them.

“Ah...Junsu oppa...”

“Where is Xin Ling?” Ask Junsu.

“Sorry, for waiting.” Yoochun then said right after get near them.

“Hm, where is Xin Ling?” Now, Yoochun also looking for Xin Ling. Mia and Jess look at each other.

“She went to toilet. She asks us to take a seat first.” Lie Mia. Jess and Taecyeon just look at her.

“It’s okay. We just wait her here.” Junsu said makes them look worried again.

“Ah...How about three of you go and look for the table first. Mia and I will find Xin Ling at toilet.”

“I already book for the table. Anyway, we still have amother 5 more minutes. So, we just wait her here.” Said Yoochun before he takes a seat. Junsu also take place next to him.

Jess looks at Mia with the worried look. ‘What if Junsu and Yoochun find out?’ Ask Jess with her eyes.

Mia just shook her head. They then give a glance at Junsu and Yoochun. Both of them are talking to each other. Taecyeon looks at his waitch. It’s already 5 minutes pass.