Sibling's loVe -34

Sibling's loVe

“Jae oppa, can I borrow your car tonight?”

“Where are you going?”

“Mia, Jess and me want to go somewhere tonight.”

“Where?”

“Meeting with friends.” Answer Xin Ling. Jaejoong stop eating and give a look at his sister.

Xin Ling rolled her eyes before answer it. “Club! My friend held a birthday party there?”

“Which friend? I thought you only know Mia and Jess.”

“Do I need to answer that too? Of course I have a lot of friends. Mia and Jess are my best best friends.”

Jaejoong don’t reply and he continued eating his spaghetti. Xin Ling looks at Mia and Jess. Mia and Jess just pull up their shoulders. They knew that Jaejoong is a protective brother.

Xin Ling tries to get a sympathized from Changmin. Changmin just smile and keep eating his dinner.

‘I hope Junsu oppa is here to help me.’ Exclaim Xin Ling in heart. Junsu was at Incheon for his second stage to become national soccer coach.

“I will go with you. When the party starts?” Jaejoong said later.

“Jae oppa, it’s okay. I can go by myself. If you don’t want me to drive, then I can ask Robin to sent us there.”

Jaejoong already finish his meal. “Take it or leave it.” Said Jaejoong simple. He ready to wake up from his sit.

Xin Ling sighs. “Okay…” Said Xin Ling weakly. She knows she cannot win Jaejoong.

“Then, we will make a move at 9. We need to back home before 12. You still have a class tomorrow, right?”

“Arasso.” Xin Ling reply. Jaejoong walk to his room with a hiding smile.

Mia, Jess and Xin Ling were in the room to get ready.

“I’m sorry, girls…about Jae oppa.”

“It’s okay. Well, it’s good to bring Jae oppa along.” Said Jess while chooses the dress that being given by Xin Ling.

“Aish…she does it again?” Mia said. She just come out from bathroom.

“What? What do I do?” Ask Jess blankly.

“So, why not we bring Changmin oppa along? It’s good too.”

“Mia, I didn’t think like what you think okay?”

“So, tell me what have in your mind?”

“Don’t you think it’s good if Jae oppa come along? Well, at least he can take care of us.”

“Owh, what a lame reason you have, Jess.”

“So, you don’t want Jae oppa to come along?” Ask Jess back to Mia. Mia scratches her head. Then she smiles.

“Well, honestly I love it too.” Mia and Jess then laughed happily.

“Yah, both of you! How come you betrayed me…your friend?”

“We did not. Looks here, Xin Ling…I don’t get why you don’t want Jae oppa to go? If it’s me, I will ask my brother to follow me to everywhere. Everyone must be jealous at me to have such handsome, rich and elegance man beside me.” Explain Mia long.

“Yeah, Xin Ling. You are the lucky one you know. I have a brother as well but my brother never take care of me like what your brother did to you, okay. I’m envious with you.” Said Jess then.

“Whatever.”

-At MaLDivas Club-

The sounds of music can be heard from outside. MalDivas Club is their family’s favorite place to socialize. MalDivas Club just open for the membership holder only. To have the pass, they are several requirements that need to follow. The silver and gold pass card is given to the A-level people only. The gold cardholder has several privileges. They have been reserved a room under their name and been given special services. While, the regular card can be hold by anyone. But, to be the membership, they need to pay for the annual fees according to the card class.

“Long times not see you come here, Jaejoong-shi.” Greet the man who being guard at the entrance.

“Well, I’m a little bit busy recently. Tonight, I spare some of my times accompany my sis here.”

“Let me walk you to your room.”

“No, It’s okay. My sis wanna meet with her friends. I just follow her.”

“If anything, please just let me know, Jaejoong-shi.”

Jaejoong pat the man’s shoulder. To show his respect, the man bend downs his head to Jaejoong. Jaejoong then walk to his sister who already be around with her friends.

“Owh…let me introduce to you. This is my eldest brother, Han Jaejoong.” Introduce Xin Ling towards her friend. She links her hands with Jaejoong.

-Taeyeon POV-

He really happy to see Xin Ling attends his party. He called Xin Ling this evening to invite her. Taecyeon surprised to see Xin Ling be at his party because he didn’t expect her to come since they not really close.

“Happy birthday, Taecyeon.” Wish Xin Ling right after Taecyeon run to them. Mia and Jess than wish him too.

“Thanks.”

“Ah…thanks for the wish…thanks for coming too…” Taecyeon startled.

“Owh…let me introduce to you. This is my eldest brother, Han Jaejoong.”

Taecyeon look a little bit shocked and nervous too. Automatically, he bows to Jaejoong.

“I’m Taecyeon…Xin Ling’s classmate.”

“I think we have met before.” Said Jaejoong. They have met before at Kyunghee on the day Xin Ling’s almost got by Kim Hyun Joong.

“Jae oppa already met with Taecyeon? When?” Ask Xin Ling to Jaejoong. Jaejoong just smile without answering Xin Ling. Well, Xin Ling should not know about he went hit Kim Hyun Joong on that day.

“Nice to meet you again.”

“Nice to meet you too, Jaejoong-shi.”

“Hyung…call me hyung.”

“Huh?…Yeah, Jaejoong hyung.”

“So, is it your birthday?” Ask Jaejoong to Taecyeon. He just nodded to Jaejoong word.

“Mian, I didn’t bring anything.” Said Jaejoong again.

“Aniyo, hyung…it’s okay. Well, I’m big enough to get a birthday present. I’m just happy to know you come to my party.”

Taecyeon feel a little bit relieved. Jaejoong not as fierce as the first day they met. He then glance at Xin Ling and give her a smile. 

-End of POV-

They cut off the party before midnight. Even Jaejoong rare show up at club but he look comfortable with the surrounding and people around him. He know how to talk with others even he seems more serious.

Xin Ling take a deep breath. She feels really happy. Without realizes, she had those weird feeling. She doesn’t know since when she starts to feel comfortable with Taecyeon and she really feel a little bit feeling towards that guy.

Before they move home, Xin Ling gave something to Taecyeon as birthday present. Taecyeon a little bit surprised. However, he still takes it. And he really can’t wait to open it. Taecyeon sent Jaejoong, Xin Ling, Mia and Jess off.

“Thanks for tonight.” Said Taecyeon. He run to his car with happy face and excited.

Right after he gets into the car, he opens the gift with care. He shocked when he took out the things inside the box that being wrapped with silver wrapper.

A teddy. Same teddy that he bought long times ago. Same teddy that he wanna give to Xin Ling on that day he wanna meet at park. The difference is, the teddy that Xin Ling gives him is a girl one. While, he have the boy teddy.

Taeyeon push the teddy’s nose. He can hear Xin Ling voices sing him a happy birthday songs.

“Hi..Taecyeon-shi…Firstly, I wanna say sorry because I’m a little bit rude at our first meeting…” The voices stop.

“That’s it?” Ask Taecyeon curious. He really wanna hear more.

“Mian…I…I don’t mean to be rude..Well, I’m not easily believed people especially man. I took more times to get along with someone.”

“And..Argh..what else? I don’t know what else to say…” The voices stop again. But can hear Xin Ling sounds likes she was thinking of something.

“Please say that you like me!!” Said Taecyeon with hope. He looks at the teddy’s eyes.

“And…I hope we can be a good friend. Please accept me as I am…I’m not perfect…and I’m also kinda annoying a bit but I hope you can bear with it.”

“Lastly, Happy birthday, Taec.” Even though a little bit disappointed, but he happy. At least, Xin Ling wanna be friends with him. Taecyeon can imagine something good will happen in future. He smiles while hug the teddy. This is the best present he ever gets.