Sibling's LoVe -16

Sibling's loVe

Jaejoong was busy with his stuff. He focus on his laptop screen and sometimes he take a look at Xin Ling who still sleeping on her bed. Yunho then enter the room with a bunch of document.

"Jae hyung, this is the financial and research paper for the Empire. I already review it roughly. So, just waiting for you to approve it."

"Put it there. I will review it again before sign."

"Jae hyung, you should take a rest. You didn't sleep for two days. I afraid that it will affect your health."

"Yunho-ya, I'm okay. So, don't worry too much."

"You want something to drink? Your black coffee?"

"Sure.."Said Jaejoong simple. He still busy checking and reading the document. He need to finish all the works before the construction start.

Yunho move to kitchen. The Villa was quiet because it already late at night.

"Yunho hyung..you are still awake?" Yoochun who cannot sleep as well went to kitchen to get some drink.

"Gosh,,I thought I might get heart attack with that."

"Mian.."

"Jaejoong and I have some work to do. Maybe it will take a whole night tonight."

"Jae hyung still awake? He don't take a rest. You should convince him to get a short nap at least."

"Yoochun-ah, you know Jae hyung, right?"

"Xin Ling still have a bad dream?"

"Almost every night...Jae hyung cannot leave her even for a second."

"Maybe we should get psychological advice."

"I already mention it to Jae hyung. But, he said no. He said Xin Ling will be okay after a few days."

"3 days already pass, Yunho hyung. But Xin Ling still like that. She will suffer from traumatic disease if we don't give any medical action."

"Then, what you want me to do."

"You're the only one that can convince Jae hyung."

Yunho sigh. To convince Jaejoong is the hardest work.

"I will try."

"This for Xin Ling sake. We should do something."

-Jaejoong POV-

Jaejoong pull up the comforter and make Xin Ling feel comfortable. He pat his sister black hair. Then touch Xin Ling's cheek.

"Everything will be fine." Said Jaejoong soft. Xin Ling have a bad dream again just now. She already back to her sleep.

Like usual, Xin Ling kept calling for help. Jaejoong hold Xin Ling hand. The hand was trembling.

"I want my sis back. I will do anything to get my sis back." Jaejoong Kiss the hand before he went back to proceed his work.

Changmin walk into Xin Ling room.

"Jae hyung, I will look after Xin Ling, so you should get some sleep."

"Nope. I will take care of her by myself." Said Jaejoong without looking at Changmin.

"Jae hyung, I know you still angry with me..."

"That's not your fault. Everything that happen was all my fault. I should know that I supposedly not too rely on someone that unable to do his job properly."

"I know that I unable to watch after Xin Ling. But it was an unexpected incident."

"Unexpected incident? You call it unexpected incidents? You should look at your sis now..She almost lost her ity and you said it unexpected incident? Then, why should I ask you to look after her? Changmin, answer me!" Jaejoong almost lost his control. He stand

"Jae hyung, I'm not a bodyguard. I'm your brother. And I know I dissapoint you but I also have my own life. I really care about what happen to Xin Ling because she also my sis. I also love her just like you..."

Changmin try to defend himself. He know he never mean what he said. But, at this moment he also feel depressed. He feel bad with what had happen.

Jaejoong loss his word. Then, he feel someone hug him from behind.

"Jae oppa, please don't fight." Xin Ling was the one who hug him and she was crying. Without knowing Xin Ling was awake due to the noise from Changmin and Jaejoong. She then walk to Jaejoong and hug his brother. She don't want to see her brothers fighting because of her.

Changmin also speechless. Xin Ling might heard what he have said. Xin Ling might thing that she just a burden to him.

"Jae oppa...mianhe. All this nothing to do with Changmin oppa. Really?"

"Xin Ling-ah, Mian. We will not fight anymore." Jaejoong take Xin Ling into his arm.

"Jae oppa..I will be okay. I will not make you worried anymore."

"Yeah, I know my little sis is strong...I promise, this thing will never happen again."

Xin Ling feel safe under Jaejoong arms. She stop crying. She look at Jaejoong and gave him a smile. Jaejoong smile back. Honestly, he really miss that smile. If a while ago Xin Ling look so pale and weak. But, now without knowing the reason Xin Ling have a courage to smile. Jaejoong breath in relieve.

Yoochun and Yunho who were about to enter Xin Ling room were relieves when they saw that moment.

"I don't think we need to proceeds with that psychological things." Said Yunho towards Yoochun. They both smile.

Changmin who still don't move for a inch then get a hit from behind. "Everything okay now. You should be relieve too." Said Yoochun.

"Jae oppa, I feel dizzy."

"Are you okay? You still weak. I will get your medicine."

"Aniyo..maybe it because I sleep too much."

"Of course you do. You sleep 3 days straight."

"Jae oppa, just now I have a dream. And in my dream, I meet Umma. She give me a hug. I never feel that warm when Umma hug me.She keep holding my hands and she said she want bring me to someplace that far from here.  "

"Then, did you follow Umma?" Ask Jaejoong nervously. He know the behind meaning of Xin Ling's dream.

"I said I will ask for your permission first. I will follow Umma if Jae oppa said I can go."

"That's why you awake?" Xin Ling look at Jaejoong eyes. Then she nod.

"Then, you wanna go with Umma?"

"I really miss Umma. I really wanted to go with Umma...Can I?" Jejoong look blankly at Xin Ling. Then he gave a look at the others. Everyone were speechless.

"No!! You will not going anywhere. You must be always stay here with me.." Jaejoong said in serious.

"But, Je oppa..."

"Xin Ling..You know what I mean right?"

"Arasso Oppa..but if i not going with Umma, then I will never meet her again..."Whisper Xin Ling but everyone still can heard her words.

"How about, we all go for a vacation?" Yunho suddenly make a suggestion. He wanna change the topics. Everyone then cheer up.

"Owh, what a good idea, yunho hyung. I will took another week holiday." Tell Yoochun in a cheer voices.

"Changmin, I sure you can skip your class, right?" Ask Yunho.

"I think I can.."Said Changmin simple.

"Yunho hyung, count me as well.." Suddenly, the husky voices was heard from the door. Junsu who was in his room all the time before suddenly appeared.

"Of course. How can we leave you alone."

"Jae hyung? Xin Ling?"

"I will go if Xin Ling go." Said Jaejoong. Everyone was looking at Xin Ling and waiting for her answer. But, Xin Ling just quiet. She walk to her bed and enter into her white comforter. Everyone was blankly look at her. Their faces turn dark. Dissapointed.

"Can we bring Ahjumma and Ahjussi along?"Said Xin Ling suddenly. Everyone look at each other then smile. Junsu jump on Xin Ling's bed. He then take a sleep next to his sister.

"Sure, we can bring Ahjumma and Ahjussi along. So, where are we going?" Said Junsu in cheer.

"Can we go meet Appa? I have not seen him for a long time. I miss him."

"Then, I will book a ticket." Yoochun then rush out from Xin Ling's room.

"Wae, Jae Hyung? You look not happy...Is it because of the Empire porject? We can go after the construction start if that what worrying you." Tell Yunho.

"Not that. I'm just feel grateful. Everything went back to normal."