Sibling's LoVe - 60

Sibling's loVe

After having their ‘late’ lunch, they heading to Han River. Since Xin Ling love sea so much, Jaejoong suggest them to go there.

“Wah, it is good.” Said Xin Ling with excited. After a while, everyone feel a little bit cold due to the wind. Xin Ling rub both her hand to heat it. Her eyes still drop on the wide river and she really into it.

“I will go and get you the coat.” Said Jaejoong then.

“Aniyo, Oppa. I’m okay.” Jaejoong then stood back at Xin Ling side.

Xin Ling grab Jaejoong’s hand and Changmin’s hand. Both of them look at her with curious look.

“Wae?” Ask Changmin. Xin Ling then ask Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun hold each other hand and they make a circle.

“My oppa...”

“...sarangae...”

“Why is so suddenly?”

“If possible, I want to say ‘thank you’, ‘I Love you’ to my oppa everyday.”

“Are you okay, Xin Ling-ah?” Ask Yunho anxious. Xin Ling reply with nod.

“Gumawo...for everything that my oppa had done to me. I know you insist it and say that it is your responsibility to take care of me but I still want to thank you for everything. Thank you for being such a patient, great and kind brother to me.”

“Xin Ling-ah...”

“Oppa, I’m not finish yet. Could you let me talk this time? I had a lot of thing to say to my oppa. We don’t know when our life will go to end, and I afraid that the last day thing will happen again...and if my destiny will end today, I don’t want to regret for not express my thought and feeling to my oppa.”

“Oppa...” Call Xin Ling soft. Her vibrate voice make her brother feel uneasy. Everyone eyes are pointed at her. They wait what their only sister wanna said.

"You know why I love sea and sky? I love the sky because I could feel my oppa...It's feel like my oppas wrap me with their arm."

"I love sea because it is always calm...as like my oppa who are always calm. Even sometime there is 'wave' but I know it will not harm anything. Same as my oppa, sometime they act wild but I know it is because they love me very much."

"Sometimes when I questioned myself...how much I love my oppa? Is it more than this sea or the sky? Even I look up at the sky thousand time and visit the sea everyday, I still could not get the answer."

"Xin Ling, even you not tell us this, we already know. Don't measure your love with the sea and the sky. We never ask you to show how much you love us. Just enough you be a good sister and let your oppas do everything else. Don't think too much." This time, Yoochun take a chance to comfort Xin Ling. Jaejoong just stand quietly and never put his eyes from Xin Ling. Don't know why he really feel uncomfortable with the confession.

Yoochun drag Xin Ling into his arm. He pat Xin Ling softly. Xin Ling doesn't cry but he know what was in his sister mind and heart.

"Well, I hope that you love me more than your Steiff Mohair. It just enough to make me happy." Joke Junsu after Yoochun and Xin Ling broke the hug. He make the scene a little bit cheer.

"Yeah, I also hope that you love me more than Jaejoong oppa." This time Changmin also join Junsu. Jaejoong who still in silent just give a small smile to CHangmin's word.

"I spread my love equally, Changmin oppa. Hmm...maybe a bit extra to Jae oppa."

"Why Jae hyung got an extra."

"It is because..."

"Arasso..you wanna say that it is because your Jae oppa love you more than us."

"Aniyo. I want to say that it is because Jae oppa is my oldest oppa so I love him a bit more."

"Then, is it means you love me less because I'm your maknae oppa? Aigoo, I could not believe this.." Changmin said in unbelievable. Everyone laugh to his reaction.