Sibling's LoVe -19

Sibling's loVe

Xin Ling stay at her room balcony. She looking at the bright star that shining in the black skies. The dark sky represents her life and the shining star just like her brothers. She exactly likes the moon. The moon that doesn't shine at all. The moon that rely on the stars to make the dark skies bright and sparkle. Even the moon is bigger than the star but it cannot gave light to earth.

All that really match with her situations now. She just a useless sister that too rely on her brother's shoulder. Why she realizes all this now? Why she didn't realizes it years ago? Maybe because of the bad things that happen in her life make her open her eyes widely. She become more alert on surrounding.

Someone pat her hair. She a little bit shocked. She turn and saw her father.

"Owh Appa..."

"I thought you already sleep. I just wanna come and take a look at my daughter. But, I found you here."

Xin Ling just smile looking at her father. Even she mosty spent most of her time with her brothers than her Appa, but she know her father loves her as much as everyone else.

"What are you doing here at this late? Is it kinda cold?"

"Aniyo. I really miss to standing at my balcony and count the stars."

"Don't worry, you will have a lot of time to count it after you move here."

"Uhm..Appa, do you think it is the right thing?”

“What?”

“...Move here?”

“What do you think? I mean what your heart said, my dear?”

“I..I..don’t know?” Xin Ling feel uneasy. She just like being in the middle. If she say no, thats mean she will dissapoint her father. If she say yes, so, how about her brothers?

“Appa..”

“Xin Ling-ah, like I have told you in the morning, you must able to make your own decision. Don’t think about else, just think about yourself. What you want? And what you feel?”

Xin Ling just quiet. Han Xiomin waiting for her daughter’s answer.

“Appa, can you give sometimes to think about it?”

“Of course, my dear. Take your time. Anyway, I didn’t expect you to give me the answer right away when I ask for you at garden a while ago.”

Han xiomin leaves her daughter alone. Xin Ling then move to her bed. Hug her 32-inch pollar bear while sleeping.

-Breakfast time-

The mansion maid was busy preparing for the breakfast. Ahjumma and Ahjussi supposed to came along with them but they cannot at the last moment due to some matters.

Han Xiomin and Jaejoong already take place at the dining table. Han Xiomin was reading a newspaper while Jaejoong just sit silently waiting for the others. Actually, his mind was wandering everywhere. His night was full by thinking about almost everything. The business matter. The decision that Xin Ling had makes. And how to convince the others as well as himself.

 

“What were in your mind, Jae?” Han Xiomin opens his mouth asking to Jaejoong. Even his eyes were looking at the paper all the time, but he also has a sharp sense to catch what happen in his surrounding. That’s what made him a great businessman.

 

“Eh..eh..”

 

“I ask what were in your mind? Are you thinking about business?”

 

“Owh..nothing.” Jaejoong gave simple answer. He doesn’t know what his father went to.

 

“You bad in lie, Jae. I know you more than yourself.”

 

“Worried about Xin Ling?”

 

“Eh?” Again Jaejoong startled with his father questions. Han Xiomin stops his reading and closes the newspaper.

 

“What do you think about Xin Ling moving here? I wanna know your opinion as the eldest son.”

 

“Its..great. Anyway, Xin Ling already makes her decision.” Jaejoong suddenly felt trap with his father question. Han Xiomin nod.

 

A few minutes later, the remaining families take their places. Xin Ling was sitting in the middle of Jaejoong and Yoochun.

 

“Why taking you all so long?” Ask Jaejoong right after the others sit. Jaejoong seriously not on his attitude today. This is not the first time he wait his dongsaeng at dining table. If before he never angry or asking why.

 

“Mian..” Said Junsu and Changmin. Xin Ling said afterwards.

 

They have their breakfast silently. Just sometimes Junsu and Changmin were talking and arguing something. Yunho still in the bad mood.

 

“I have something to say to all..” Said Han Xiomin.

 

“I have thought this through.” He then stops his word. He looking at each of his sons’ eyes before went to Xin Ling.

 

“I think you should just stay here and not follow your oppas back to Seoul. By the way, you have all your things here,right Xin Ling?”

 

“What?” Xin Ling was shocked. All of them show their shocked faces.

 

“Appa, I thought you have gave me sometimes to think?”

 

“I think this is not right.” Yunho said suddenly. Honestly, he cannot hold it anymore. Jaejoong who sit in front of him just stare and hope he not say a word.

“ I think this is not the right decision to make Xin Ling move here.” Yunho said in tough voices.

 

“Yunho!!!” Jaejoong called his name to ask him to stop. He never teach his dongsaeng to be rude to elders. Jaejoong also stands looking at Yunho. Everyone was startled. Xin Ling shocked with the situation. It is about her that Yunho and Jaejoong fighting for.

 

“Aniyo, Jae hyung. If you don’t want to say it, so, please step aside.”

 

“Appa, I know what are you thinking. You maybe doing this for Xin Ling all good sake. But, you need to understand what Xin Ling feel about this. You should know that Xin Ling cannot say no because she thinks about you. How come she disappoints her father? And how come she refuses you, Appa."

"Yunho!! I said stop it."

"Yuno oppa..." Xin Ling grab Yunho hand to make her brother calm down. Even Yunho don't say harsh word but they afraid that Han Xiomin will feel hurt.