Sibling's LoVe -14

Sibling's loVe

-At Kyunghee-

"Where are we going?" Ask Xin Ling. Mia and Jess both drag her to somewhere.

"Aish..just follow. Don't talk much." Mia said.

"There are someone wanna meet you." Jess tell Xin Ling.

"Hold on. Stop! Stop!" Xin Ling stop her step. She look at her friends. Mia stare angrily at Jess.

"Tell me the truth. Where are we going?"

"Well, we..actually, nowhere. We just wanna take you a walk."

"Jess, tell me..where are you gonna take me?" Jess look at Mia. She feel uneasy. Everyone know that Jess cannot lie.

"Uhm.." Jess startled. Then she sigh. "Taecyeon ask for us help to bring you to meet him at park."

"What?" Xin Ling scream unbelievable.

"We're sorry, Xin Ling. We don't mean anything. Anyway, Taecyeon maybe have his own reason why he want to meet you. Maybe he wanna talk about something important." Jess feel uneasy and sorry towards Xin Ling.

"Nonsense. If he wanna talk to me, then why not he come directly to me? Whe he need to use my friends? He just a coward."

"Maybe he afraid with your oppas."

"Why he need to afraid with my oppas if he don't do anything wrong? My oppas never harm any guys that talk to me before. So, there is no excuse why he need to meet me alone at the park." Xin Ling then walk away leaves Mia and Jess with confusion.

Along her way, she keep mumbling in order to release her anger. Then, someone grab her arm and pull her into a store where the sports equipment being placed.

"What the hell?" Scream Xin Ling. Then, the dark room become bright after the light have been switch on. Xin Ling could see the one that drag her.

"You?" Xin Ling cannot believe what she see. Kim Hyun Joong was standing in front her.

"Do you expect someone else?"

"What you mean?"

"Yeah..I bet there are lot of boys that interest with you..like Taecyeon."

"Actually, what your point? Who you think you are to just drag me here?"

"Well,a while ago maybe I'm nothing to you. But, now, you will be mine." Said Kim Hyun Joong. He walk closer to Xin Ling. Xin Ling move a step back.

"Don't you dare to do anything to me? You are totally wrong if you think I'm like Yoona."

"Yoona? You absolutely more interesting than her, my dear. You just perfect. Nobody can be comparable with you." Now, Xin Ling waist already in her arms. She tried hard to escape. Xin Ling scream calling for help. Kim Hyun Joong hardly make Xin Ling lie on the floor.

"Jae oppa.." Xin Ling call Jaejoong's name while crying. She cannot move her body. Kim Hyun Joong roughly kiss Xin Ling's neck.

Kim Hyun Joong just smile when he heard Xin Ling keep calling for Jaejoong.

"No one can help you right now. Even your beloved oppa." Xin Ling almost cannot breath because of the Kim Hyung Joong body was on her top. Then, her view become blurred before slowly turn dark. She doesn't know what happen to her afterwards.

-Changmin POV-

"Changmin-shi, your sis..Xin Ling..." The boy cannot catch his breath after rushly ran to sent the news to Changmin.

"What happen to her?" Changmin who was in the lecture hall for his Physics subject was shocked when the boy said about Xin Ling. Could something bad happen to her?

"Kim Hyun Joong.." Then, the boy try hard to talk but then he stop when Changmin rushly out from the lecture hall. The boy followed him from behind.

When Changmin arrived at the store, he look Xin Ling was lying unconciously on the floor. Mia and Jess hold her while cry. There are two guys were fighting hardly. One of them was Kim Hyung Joong. Changmin rush toward Xin Ling and lift her up. He bring Xin Ling to Kyunghee's clinic.

After the doctor took Xin Ling to emergency room, Changmin call their private doctor. He then call for Jaejoong and the other. Even he know that he surely will be dead, but he need to inform Jaejoong about what happen.Changmin rub his face fiercely. He really worried about Xin Ling. When he saw Xin Ling's pale face, he almost cannot stand. He afraid that something bad will happen.

After a few minutes, the doctor came out.

"How's Xin Ling?"

"She is fine. She unconcious due to lack of oxygen that being enter to her heart. But, I afraid that she will be traumatic with what happen."

"What you mean?"

"We will know after she awake."

-End of POV-

Mia and Jess silently sit on the chair. They cannot believe what have happened. They were arguing with Xin Ling a while ago at the park before Xin Ling leave them with angry. Mia and Jess then went to park to meet Taecyeon and tell the whole thing to him. After heard that Xin Ling was angry, then Taecyeon ran to chase Xin Ling to explain everything. Mia and Jess also followed Taecyeon.

When they arrive at store room, they heard noise and scream. They heard Jaejoong's name that make them thought Xin Ling was inside. Taecyeon kick the door because the door was locked. When the door open, they saw Kim Hyun Joong was kissing Xin Ling. By that time, Xin Ling already unconcious. Without second thought, Taeyeon drag Kim Hyun Joong away from Xin Ling and repeately hit that bastard.