Sibling's LoVe -23

Sibling's loVe

-Yunho POV-

“Yunho hyung, there is something happen at Villa. You better come here now.”

"Cannot we just wait tomorrow morning, Junsu? I'm just come back from Jeullado." Said Yunho with tired voices. He just reached his house and not even able to wash up yet. 

“If you didn’t come home now then you will regret for the whole of your life.” 

"Is something serious happen?" Ask Yunho. But, the line already being cut off by Junsu. Yunho look at his phone weirdly. Then, he took his car keys.

He drove to Villa Suri which will take half an hour from his house.

 

-Changmin POV-

“Hello..Changmin-ah, where are you now?”

"I'm at studio right now. Wae, Junsu hyung?" Changmin was shocked to hear Junsu voices.

“You better get off from there and drive back home now.”

"But why, hyung? I'm working right now."

“I said NOW, Changmin.” 

 Changmin then ask for leaves and will replace it another day. Fortunately, he already finish his first part in the session.

-Yoochun POV-

Yoochun was still at theater hall when he received a call from Junsu.

"Yoochun, you have a call." Scream one of the staff to Yoochun. Yoochun was checking the musical characters rehearse their part.

"From who?" Scream Yoochun back.

"From...'My dumb dongsaeng'..." Said the staff confusely. Yoochun walk to him and get the phone.

"Dumb Dongsaeng? Who?" Ask the staff to Yoochun. Yoochun doesn't put the exact name in her phone list. Everyone in the family have their own 'title' in Yoochun's phone that represents themselves.

"Who else? Junsu.."When Yoochun said Junsu name, the staff then laugh.

"Yah, Junsu...I'm working right now!" Said Yoochun in angry voices right after he take the call.

“Yoochun hyung, I’m sorry. I know you are busy with your musical but please come back home now. It urgent.”

"What's wrong? You fight with who this time?"

"No..Its something happen at Villa. You better come home right now. I bet you don't want to be regret for whole of your life after this."

"Wae? Wae?"

"Just come home and see it by yourself." Then, Junsu cut off the line. Yoochun looks nervous. He then leave the hall and rush back home.

-End of POV-

Changmin and Yoochun arrives at home first. When they both wanna make a move into the Villa, Yunho arrives.

"Yunho hyung, you know what happen?" Ask Yoochun right after he saw Yunho came out from his car.

"Nope. I got the urgent call from Junsu."

"We better get into the house to look what happen. I hope there is nothing bad happen." Said Changmin. all of them rush went into Villa.

"Junsu...Junsu.."Call them. They were wandering at the entrance hall.

"Yah, you all so noisy." Said Junsu who just came out from kitchen.

"What happen, Junsu? Tell me there is nothing bad happen.." Ask Yunho desperately.

"Yah, you all so slow. You already late."

"Late? Late for what? Is it something happen to Jae hyung?" Ask Changmin again. They all look nervous until they cannot thinkstraight. Junsu hardly hide his smile.

"What had happen to me? Why you guys so noise?"Jaejoong suddenly said from the stairs. He just wanna down to dining room when he heard his name being called.

"Jae hyung.."All of them look blankly at Jaejoong. Then they turned to Junsu.

"Yah, Junsu, you better tell us what have happen? Don't say to me you just make fun of us." Yunho loss his temper. He grab Junsu pyjamas' collar.

"Yuno oppa, Yoochun oppa, Changmin oppa...why you all back home late? I wait all of you for the whole day. I'm starving to death already."

Yunho, Yoochuna nd Changmin were shocked when their name being called. They automatically turn to the voices. They saw Xin Ling was run down to them.

Yunho then get off Junsu's collar.

"Xin Ling? When you back from Macau?" Ask Yoochun. They still look unbelieve.

"This noon. Everyone seems really love me to stay there, right? No one greet me when I back."

"You back to pack you things?" Ask Changmin.

"Aniyo. I will not stay with Appa."

"Really?"

"Yeah...but if you all doesn't like me to stay here, then I will move there back."

"Aniyo..aniyo..Of course we love you to be here."

"We just surprised to see you here..we didn't expect to see you as for what your Junsu oppa told us that 'bad things happen' at Villa." Yunho jokingly try to trap Junsu.

"Of course to see you back home as a wonderful thing..right, Junsu?" said Yoochun while stare sharply at Junsu.

Junsu blink his eyes before he got hits from Changmin at the back.

"All of you, stop your nonsense thing and come gather at dining table. Right now!" Jaejoong who already in dining room, shout for his dongsaeng.

"Owh, crap. Jaejoong hyung already called for us."

They all make a move to dining room and take their sit.