Sibling's LoVe-17

Sibling's loVe

-At Macau-

Even went for their family vacation, Jaejoong cannot even stop a second from the business matters. Everyone cannot said anything about that. Han Xiomin just give a glance to his eldest son. Then sometimes he sigh. 'I should not burden him that much.'

Han Xiomin then take a look at Xin Ling. He don't know why but he felt Xin Ling just not like his lovely daughter that he know anymore. Xin Ling sometimes get nervous easily and being quiet a lot. And same to the rest. Even Junsu sometimes joking around but they seems to hiding something.

Jaejoong like usual, always overprotective towards Xin Ling and the matters around him. Whenever Xin Ling wanna go somewhere, He will followed around. Whenever everyone wanna went somewhere, he will ask a lot of questions. Where to go? When wanna back? How to go? Why need to go?

Han Xiomin wanna ask them the exact situation but he just cannot spoil their children's holiday.

"Xin Ling, how's study? Everything going easy?"

"Hm..oh..yeah..of course." Answer Xin Ling startled. Han Xiomin give a glance to his daughter.

"If everything went well, I think I want to transfer you here. I had been alone nowadays. Maybe I should ask you for accompany starting now." Tell Han Xiomin without doubt.

Xin Ling a little bit surprise with her father's word.

"Ha..but we should ask for others opinion..Jae oppa.."

"Xin Ling-ah, you should make your own decision now..don't rely on your oppas too much...you will never able to grew up and face the worl then."

"Arasso, Appa..I think I should make my own decision and creating my own life."

"That's my girl. I just wanna you know that, Appa really proud of you. I really appreciate that your oppas really taking care you well for me. And maybe now you should move on your own feet."

"Yeah.."

Then, both of the father and daughter move from the mini garden. The garden was fill with colourful flowers. Han Xiomin really work hard for this garden. At the entrance of the garden, there are wooden board that show the garden's name. 'Uri Jia', which means 'Our Home'.

"Xin Ling, you wanna tell me something?" Ask Han Xiomin when their way back to mansion.

"What do you expect me to say, Appa?"

"Nothing. Maybe you wanna share something with your Appa. Well, we not meet quiet long. So, I thought maybe you have sorta story to tell."

"Nothing, Appa."

"My little daughter seems don't have mood to talk."

"Aniyo, Appa. I'm just nothing to share."

"If before, you never let the precious time went off in quiet. You talk a lot in past. You tell me every single thing..until I ask you to stop talking. But, now.."

"Appa, I'm really fine. Nothing have change. Maybe the time changed a lot but your daughter not change even a little."

"Yeah, I really hope to see my daughter's cheer like in the past. It kinda boring if it's only me who talk a lot."

"Appa, how about I make your favorite apple pie?"

"Really? Aigoo, my daughter know me the most. You seems to know that I really wanted to eat pie such a long time."

"Well, that's why I fly here from Seoul. Just to make your favorite pie."

"Yeah, It's kinda bliss to hear that from my daughter."

When they enter the mansion that 70% were made by wood, Junsu and Changmin were chat at living room. They seems enjoy their man talk. While, Jaejoong was standing in front of window and was on phone. Han Xiomin just shook his head before he walk to his room to wash up. Xin Ling move to kitchen and bring out a bamboo basket.

“Where are you going, Xin Ling-ah?” Ask Jaejoong. He still hold his phone on his right hand. Maybe he doesn’t finish his talk yet.

“Ah..I wanna go backyard to pick up some apple.”

“Okay, hold on. I will follow you.” Xin Ling just stood quietly. Seriously, Jaejoong never left her alone after what had happen. Xin Ling know she cannot say a word or argue on that even sometimes she cannot move freely.

Jaejoong finish his talk. It only tooks a few seconds to cut off the line.

“Kajja.”

“Wait, I wanna go too.” Said Junsu suddenly.

“Me too.” Changmin also wake up from his sit and follow Junsu.

“How about me? You all wanna leave me alone here?” Yunho then with a sulky face came out from the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand.

“Yuno Hyung, we just gonna pick some apples.”

“But, I wanna go too.” Yunho drink the water in just one gulp and put the glass on the table before ran to everyone.

“Lol..I just wanna go backyard. Why everyone wanna follow? It nothing to be afraid in our own land, right?” Xin Ling said in dissapointment.

“It not because we afraid, but we also wanna go pick the apples.” Said Changmin.

“Whatever.” Xin Ling then make her move first then followed by the others.

Everyone walked together. Except for Yoochun who is still sleeping, everyone seems enjoy their day at their picking apple activity.

Junsu likes usual always play around and never being serious. Changmin always argue with Junsu due to his childishness habit.

Xin Ling seriously pick the best apple. Jaejoong also seems focus on the apples a lot. He never felt that kind of works are fun.

“Jae oppa, we should pick this kind of apples. See, the colour must be not too bright and at this area must be something like this. Look at your apples, it still unripe. And this kind of apples not suitable for making pie.” Xin Ling give Jaejoong an instructions. Jaejoong focus on what his sister said.

“Aigoo...It all looks the same to me.” Said Jaejoong. Both of his hand hold the apples. He look at the apples with confuse look.

“How can it be the same? There are different kind of apple, Jae oppa. Even you and Yuno oppa also different.”

Yunho who stand not far from them startled with Xin Ling word.

“Why must me? I didn’t do anything wrong.” Said Yunho.

“Of course we’re different. We’re not twins or whatsoever.” Jaejoong replied then. His blurr faces was really cute. It is first time ever Xin Ling could see that face.

“It just an example. Why you took it seriously? Haish..behave such a kid.” Xin Ling then move to her apple tree. Jaejoong see his sister walk away blankly.

‘Ah, I should not following her at the first place.’ Said Jaejoong in heart. However, he proceeds his work.

While, from far, Junsu and Changmin both were resting under tree. They having fun eating the apples that they pick.

“What are they doing?” Mumble Xin Ling and walk to Junsu and Changmin. She bring a long the basket that full with apples.

“Junsu oppa..Changmin oppa, what both of you doing?”

“Why ask if you already see.” Said Changmin with his mouth fill with apple.

“If all of you behave like this, Appa will never get to eat his pie.”

“Xin Ling-ah, you have enough apples already to make a pie.” Tell Junsu while pointed at the Xin Ling’s basket.

“I have suffer a lot with all of you. I should just came alone.”

“Well, we didn’t said that we wanna help you with the apples. We came here because we wanna enjoy all this fresh apples.” Said Junsu makes Xin Ling shocked. She rolled up her eyes before throw an apple towards Junsu.

“Ouch..It hurts!!”

“Xin Ling, you will destroy the apples.”

“Or you wanna me throw a stone instead?”

“Aniyo..okay..okay..we will help you.”

Junsu and Changmin surrender. They walk weakly. Xin Ling smiles. Before followed them, she gave a glance to Jaejoong and Yunho who still work hard with their work.

“Owh..my oppas really handsome.” Said Xin Ling softly.