Sibling's LoVe-61

Sibling's loVe

-Jaejoong POV-

The clock already be pointed at 2 am but Jaejoong still sitting at his table. Working overtime again. The person who just put his entire life to the business and family, even on his rest time, he still doing work.

From the document paper to laptop screen, he really into his work until his ear catch some voices. Jaejoong just ignore it at first but then the cry sounds make him stood up.

Jaejoong out from his room and walk slowly to corridor. He then saw Xin Ling's room are open and walk into the room. Unfortunately, Xin Ling was not there. Jaejoong went down to the living hall and could see the main door are open.

Jaejoong's heart beat fast. He rushly run towards the door. He could see someone was running towards the gate.

"Xin Ling!" Jaejoong keep running as well while calling for his sister. But, Xin Ling don't turn to look at him, She run in her pyjamas and without wearing shoes.

"Xin Ling, come back!" The 100 meter road feel far for Jaejoong and Xin Ling already reached the gate. She keep calling for Jaejoong's name and cry hard.

Jaejoong grab Xin Ling's shoulder and hardly push Xin Ling to face him.

"No, Jae oppa please don't go..."Xin Ling still look out through the gate and calling for Jaejoong.

"Xin Ling....Oppa is here."

"Oppa!!!"

"XIn Ling...look at me...baby, please look at me!!" Jaejoong shake Xin Ling's shoulder in order to make Xin Ling wake up and look at him.

"Oppa, please don't leave me alone..."Xin Ling hold at the gate like she wanted to run out. Jaejoong hug Xin Ling tight.

"Shh..oppa is here. I will not leave you." Xin Ling still wanna escape from the hug. She still don't realizes that she was in Jaejoong arm.

"I want my oppa...Please let me go!" Scream Xin Ling.

"No..I will not let you go. Just please hold to me."

"Oppa...!"

Xin Ling cry in Jaejoong shoulder and then she turn silence.

"Xin Ling?"

Jaejoong lift Xin Ling up and walk back to the villa. He put Xin Ling on the bed.

Jaejoong then rub Xin Ling's face with water. After doing that twice, Xin Ling open her eyes slowly.

"Baby!"

"Oppa!"

"Why you run out like this? You make me worried."

"Oppa..I saw you leave me."

"You just dreaming."

"Aniyo...I really saw it. You pass the gate and without looking back at me you just leave me."

"Arasso...I will not leave you again." Jaejoong doesn't want to give more pressure to Xin Ling. He then just accept it.

"You always say that you wouldn't leave me but after that you just go."

"Mianne. Now, I want you go back to sleep."

"I' not dreaming oppa."

"I know. It's all my fault. So, I'm sorry. Don't think about it anymore."

Xin Ling then back to sleep while holding tight to Jaejoong's hand. Jaejoong again and again pull up his hair. He sigh. 'It happen again.' Said him in his heart. He start to afraid.