Sibling's LoVe -27

Sibling's loVe

After the dinner, they make a move home. Junsu and Changmin went to club for their weekend night while Yunho drove back home to his house.

While, Jaejoong and Xin Ling drive back to Villa Suri.

"Wah, the dinner was great." Said Xin Ling with bright smile. When she with Jaejoong, everyhing that happen at kyunghee eing forgot a while.

"if you want, I will bring you there everyday."

"Really? Aish..how can I believe that. You even don't have time to eat lunch with me, how can you said you will bring me there everyday?"

"Is there any my promise before that i never do?"

Xin Ling hardly thinking.

"It's none, right? If I make a promise,then I will keep it. I will never make any words if i know i cannot do it."

"Arasso..Arasso..that's why my Jae oppa is the best."

Jaejoong pinch Xin ling's nose.

"Oppa, it hurts."

"That's your punishment."

"You always do it to me! It will make my nose become red the whole day."

"Then, good. You will look as cute as clown."

"What? Clown? Jae oppa, you are so mean."

"If you're clown, then I was a clown's brother. So, we both are clown."

Jaejoong words make Xin Ling burst in laugh. She cannot imagine if Jaejoong was a clown. He must become the most handsome clown in the world.

"Jae oppa, who's just now? Your girlfriend?" Ask Xin Ling right after she stop laughing.

"Nope. Just old friend. She was my junior at college."

"Just friend? But she looks kinda..."

"Xin Ling! Please don't make up story. You know I don't like it, okay?"

"Ops..I just curious. Okay, I zip my mouth." Said Xin Ling and make Jaejoong smile at her.

"She is beautiful. I wonder if she wanna be my friend."

"Why you want her to be yor friend?"

"Well, that's my own business. Why should I tell you? Anyway, it doesn't wrong if I want to make a friend, right Jae oppa?"

"Yeah, it doesn't wrong at all but..it kinda weird to me."

 Xin Ling smile without keep explain to Jaejoong.

"What are you doing tomorrow? Going anywhere?" Ask Jaejoong then.

"Nothing. Argh, maybe Mia and Jess wanna come Villa. We wanna discuss our homework."

"..but why you asking, Jae oppa?"

"Nothing. I thought you do nothing tomorrow, so I wanna ask you a favor."

"What is it? I can postponed the date to another day."

"Aniyo. It's okay. Nothing important actually."

"But what is it oppa? Just let me know at least."

"I wanna ask you to accompany me to somewhere."

"Where?"

"It's secret."

"If you don't tell me where, then I will call Mia and Jess right away to cancel our discussion tomorrow."

"Aigoo..my sis really know how to threating me, right?"

"Where oppa?"

"Some place. My special place. You will know when we reach there."

"Can we go now?"

"Aniyo."

"Then, set. We will go tomorrow." Xin Ling said when she move out from the Audi R8.

"But, how about your discussion?" Ask Jaejoong who followed behind Xin Ling enter the Villa.

"I cancel it!"

"Huh?"

"Good night, Jae oppa. See you in the morning." Xin Ling kiss Jaejoong cheek and climb the stairs happily.