Sibling's LoVe -32

Sibling's loVe

Xin Ling still lay on her bed when Junsu jump to her bed and shake Xin Ling body. By the way, there are still 3 hours before morning.

“Xin Ling wake up.”

“Junsu oppa…5 minutes…please..”Mumble Xin Ling slow. She still shut her eyes and holds her comforter tightly.

“Aniyo…I want you wake up now...”

“But wae? Junsu oppa, it still early?”

“I know. I want to tell you that I pass the first stage of interview.”

“What? You did?” Xin Ling shocked. She opens her eyes widely and wakes up from her sleep.

“My friend call me to tell the news. He is one of the Soccer Committee who involved in that interview. No one knew about this yet.”

Xin Ling smile happily and she hugs Junsu before move down from bed.

“Where are you going, Xin Ling-ah.” Ask Junsu with confuse.

“Well, we need to celebrate it, right?”

“Now? Celebrate at 4am?”

“Yes…why not? You woke me up and I cannot get back to sleep.”

“It’s okay. We can celebrate it tomorrow. You can continue your sleep. You have a class this morning, right?” Said Junsu who also move down from the bed. Unfortunately, Xin Ling just ignores his words and walk out from her room.

“Where are you going?” Ask Junsu again. He follows Xin Ling from behind.

“I already tell you that we will gonna celebrate it.” Reply Xin Ling. She stops in front of Jaejoong room.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Junsu grab Xin Ling hand.

“Well, we cannot celebrate only both of us. Why not Junsu oppa go and wake the others.”

“Please don’t, Xin Ling-ah. Jaejoong hyung must be really tired this whole week.” Junsu said almost whisper. After the problem occurred at Jeullado, Junsu scare Jaejoong was not in a good mood and tired.

He doesn’t want to awake others that why he just tells Xin Ling about the news. But, now he regrets it. He should just wait until morning.

“Xin Ling, no…” But, Xin Ling already open the door and Junsu cannot say anything. He just waits outside. He scratches his head.

-Xin Ling POV-

Xin Ling walk slowly move to Jaejoong bed. Like expected, Jaejoong still sleeping. Jaejoong sleeps with his laptop still open beside him. Xin Ling take a deep breath.

‘Ah, maybe I should not awake Jaejoong oppa.’ Xin Ling went to the bed and close the laptop before put it on Jaejoong table.

She then went move out from Jaejoong room without awake him. She felt that she should not awake Jaejoong.

After a few step, Xin Ling stop. ‘But, Jae oppa will feel sad if he know that we celebrate it without him, right?’ Think Xin Ling in her heart. She then turns to look at Jaejoong.

‘Maybe I just shook him twice and if he don’t awake, so I will just left.’ Xin Ling has an idea. She then walks once again towards Jaejoong and shook Jaejoong body in gentle.

“Jae oppa...Jae oppa…” But no response from Jaejoong.

‘Okay, I just leave. If Jae oppa ask tomorrow then I will said, that I already awake him but he refuse to wake up. Hehehe.’ Xin Ling smiles naughtily.

Xin Ling shocked when she feels her hand was hold by someone.

“Naughty girl…what are you doing in the man room at this hour?”

“Jae oppa. You awake?”

“Of course I am…I’m not like you. Sleep until don’t know what happen around.”

“Oppa, it’s okay…you can continue your sleep. You seem tired.”

“You don’t answer my question yet. What are you doing at my room at this hour? Wanna sleep with your oppa...”

“Aish…Jae oppa, I also have my room. Why should I sleep with you?”

“Aigoo..a girl should not get angry in the morning. You will get old in advance.”

“I don’t care! If you already awake, why not you just wake up from your bed…we have something to do right now.”

“Now? At this hour? You wanna go robbed or what?”

“We gonna celebrate Junsu oppa. He passes the first stage of the interview. It’s great, right?”

“Why not we just celebrate it tomorrow? Everyone must be still sleeping.” Jaejoong still lay on the bed with his same position like before. He looks straight at Xin Ling who stands beside his bed.

“Aish..if I know Jae oppa like this, I will not bother to wake you up…whatever! It’s up to you if you wanna join or not. I can celebrate it with Junsu oppa only.”

“My sis really knows how to get angry?”

“Of course I am. I’m a human too.”

“Human? But you’re my Steiff Mohair teddy version…”

Xin Ling shocked with Jaejoong reply. She grabs a pillow and hit Jaejoong with it several times.

“Auch…Okay…okay…Mian.”

-End of POV-

Xin Ling then moves out from Jaejoong room. While Jaejoong walk to his bathroom to wash his face and his messed up hair. The he walk down to living hall.

“Jae hyung, mian to wake you at this hour.” Said Junsu when he sees Jaejoong coming down from stairs.

“Junsu, congratulation. I know you can make it.” Reply Jaejoong with smile.

“Thank you, Jae hyung.”

“Where your sis?”

“Kitchen. Prepared something. Well, I regret now. I just should tell her this morning. I don’t expect her to be this excited.”

“Well, you should know your sis already, Junsu.” When Jaejoong wanna take a sit at living room, they heard noise from upstairs.

“It must be Changmin.” Said Jaejoong. He knows his youngest brother habit. Changmin also cannot awake easily.

“Junsu hyung…wae you ask me to wake up at this hour?” Changmin then lay down at the sofa at living hall. Jaejoong just shook his head.

“Mian.” Junsu apologizes.

“We still are missing two people.” Said Jaejoong. Then he heard someone runs.

“Yes, I’m the winner.” Shout Yunho with hard breath.

“You know what time right now, Yunho hyung, Yoochun hyung? Are you crazy…running in the house?” Said Changmin.

“They don’t sleep the whole night. That’s why they still energize.” Said Junsu then. When he went to Yunho room to awake him, he see both of his hyung were watching something through Yunho stereoscope.

“What are both of you doing, Yunho? Yoochun?” Ask Jaejoong.

“Owh, Yunho and I do a peeking activity.” Answer Yoochun.

“Peek? Who are both of you peeking? The girls next door?” Then suddenly Xin Ling interrupts.

“Not girl but the moon!!! Owh, you think your brothers that bad? It’s for Yoochun next assessment.”

“I don’t say my brothers are bad, just a little bit naughty.”

“Well, if we don’t become naughty, so, how can we get a girlfriend?” Reply Yoochun make all of them laugh.

Everyone hold their glass of juices and wish congratulation to Junsu.

“Junsu, when is the final stage?” Ask Yoochun.

“This Wednesday…I will be test on physical and planning.”

“You have great physical and good in planning as well. So, I didn’t see why you couldn’t make it, Junsu.” Support Jaejoong. Everyone nod.

“But the others candidate are great too. Some of them have couching experience.”

“Do you referring to that arrogant friend of yours? I don’t like him. I believe in my oppa. You can do better than him.”

Junsu just smile. Well, what his sister said are true but still he cannot underestimate Dino as well as the others candidates ability.

“But Junsu oppa, I cannot accompany you that day. I have an exam. Mian.”

“It’s okay. The final stage will be held at Incheon and it took two days. So, don’t feel bad. Just sent me your pray, okay!”

“Of course I will...”