Sibling's LoVe -3

Sibling's loVe

Xin ling walk through the garden to her class in block C. She looking for her duo friends, Jess and Mia.

"Hye, girl...You rushing went to class?" The strange and unknown guy walk beside her while smiling. Xin Ling just focus on his walking. He have literature class afterwards.

"Why bother to ask if you already know."

"Mian..hm, wanna have lunch together this noon?"

Xin Ling stop walking and stare sharply into the guy's eyes.

"I bet you are new here right?"

"Well, I'm transfer student from Seoul university. Have been two weeks here already."

"Good. You should behave yourself if you don't want to get transfer again."

"What do I do?I just wanna befriend with you. Is that wrong?"

"Befriend? You just act like a ert one."

"ert? There is no one ever call me ert before."

"I already call you that. So, just put straight into your mind and keep your distance from me."

"But why?"

"You will know the answer to your question if you still disturb me, ERT!!!" Xin Ling leave the guy alone.

-Taecyon POV-

 "Wow..interesting. I like it." Said Taecyon while looking that girl's back walk away through the building. His naughty smile play in his lips. The girl students arround him were talking with each other.

"Better go now." He walk with smile. His tall and tough body became an attention of all the girls at Kyunghee.

He walk to Block C and enter one of the academic hall. There are not much students yet. He looking for the sit until he saw someone that he knew. He smile again. He climb the stairs in hurry.

He take the sits behind the girl that he doesnt know the name yet. The girl that catch his eyes at the first day when he step at Kyunghee. The girl that really he wanted to know.

"Hye, we met again..How miracle. We look like have a history to each other." Said Taecyon. He put his face near to the girl ear.

"You?"

"Hye, you must be Taecyon right?" The other girl who sit besides her said excitedly.

"You know her?" Asks the girl to her friends.

"Of course i know. You must be the transfer student, right? By the way, I'm Mia, This is Xin Ling and that is Jess."

"Well, you already know my name. Nice to meet you all, girls."

"I bet you have no friends here yet. Do you?"

"So unlucky me. Nobody wants to befriend with me yet they call me ERT." Taecyon look at Xin Ling while smile. He loves to see the girl angry face. So beautiful.

"ert? Who dares call you that?" Mia scream. Mia seems to know the havoc girl. She talk a lot and love to gossip.

"Well, can you befriend with me?"

"Of course."

The class end after a hour and half. The literature class is a boring class but interesting because we can express our feeling through literature and fanatsy words.

"Wanna join us lunch?" Mia asks Taecyon while the class was dismiss.

"That sounds great. But i afraid that maybe there is someone that doesn't like me?"

"Who? Jess, are you okay with that?"

"No problem as long as you treat me." Tell Jess while set up her paperwork and books.

"Xin Ling?"

"Well, I already have a launch call today. So, you all can enjoy." Xin Ling then walk leave them behind.

'Wanna have a lunch with me? No way!' Tell Xin Ling in her heart.

 

-Taecyon POV-

"Sorry, Taec...Xin Ling usually have her lunch with her brother."

"Brother? She had brother here?"

"Yeah. He is the Head Student here. I bet you know him."

"Owh, I think I have seen him before."

"Xin Ling is so lucky to have handsome brothers in her life."

"Brothers?"

"Yeah, she have 5 older brothers. I bet you don't wanna know whose her brothers. They are totally amazing guy in Korea."

"Really?"

"So, You better not so close with her. Her brothers very protectives. You better watch out your back when you talk to her. There maybe bunch of 'men in black' guys will waiting for you at the middle of the road."

"Ah..that's so."