Sibling's LoVe -6

Sibling's loVe

 

The weather in UK is still windy even it is in first week of spring. Even a little bit cold, Xin Ling is so excited when they touch down at airport.

"We go check-in first then Oppa will bring you out." Said Yoochun while cover Xin Ling's body with his jacket. He never thought that the weather is still cold.

"Oppa, don't you have appointment today?" Xin Ling asks.

"Nope. The conference will start tomorrow. So, I have a free time today. Just tell oppa where you wanna go, I will take you there."

"It's okay Oppa, since tomorrow and on you will be busy, i want you to have a rest today."

"Don't worry about me, baby. Starting tomorrow, maybe i could not give you accompany. So, let us have fun as much as we can today, ok?"

"Okay."

They went to Hilton Hotel. The scenery surround the hotel were great. Even the hotel was located in the middle of the metropolitan city, but the green concept still being the first priority. The flower in the garden were bloom beautifully. Then, they move into the hotel. The decoration already change. The last they went here was 10 years ago. Then, her eyes catch something. She stops walking. Xin ling smile when she saw the white lady manequin that still stand next to the stairs. She have a lot of memory with that manequin.

 

-Flashback-

"Jae Oppa, can I have this 'lady'?"

"Baby, this is not for sale."

"But, I still want it. She looks so beautiful."

"Xin Ling-ah, why you need that 'lady' if you are more beautiful than her." Jaejoong try to convince Xin Ling. Xin Ling then run to Yunho. She still asks for the same things to Yunho. Yunho convince her by brought her walk at the garden and went to swim. Xin ling doesn't talk with Jaejoong for the whole trip. At the end, Xin Ling got her 'lady'. Jaejoong asked one of his friends that experts in pottery to do the 'lady' for Xin Ling. The manequin were placed at their garden and Xin Ling plants sunflower around her 'lady'.

-End of Flashback-

 

"Do you still remember this?"Ask Yoochun. Xin Ling smile and nod.

"Sometime I ask myself how can that manequin was at our villa at the first place. We all seems not so interested in pottery. Now, I remember how the manequin end up there."

"I gave Jae Oppa a lot of trouble, isn't Yoochun oppa?" Xin Ling take a look at Yoochun that stand beside her. Yoochun smile and pat Xin Ling hair. Eventhough Xin ling is already 20 and no more a baby girl but all her oppas still think that she is their little sister that still need to pat and gave full care.

"Xin Ling-ah..Oppa believe that Jae Hyung never felt that way. If I was him, I will do the same thing as well. We all love you."

"I have been pampered a lot. That's why I became stubborn like this, right?"

"You know yourself better." Said Yoochun with naughty smile. Then, they walk to their suite.

As soon as they enter their suite, Xin Ling straight away went to balcony. Yoochun went to his room and laid on the bed. While, the housekeeper put their clothes into the waredrobe.

"Sir, the bath is already prepared."

"Thanks, Anne. Maybe we will not be around until night. As for the dinner, I'm not so sure yet."

Anne Park. She is half korean half American. Her mother was American. She stay at UK when she was 10 years old. Her parents were divorced and she followed her mother back to UK. She face a hardship since she was young. She do a partime at Hilton before but after finish high school she permanently work at Hilton. She starts from bottom and now she is head of housekeeper. When Han Family stay at her hotel, Anne the one will be incharge with everything. Anne Park really thankful to Han family because of their care. Because of Han Family, she able to work at Hilton and finish her study. Yoochun's father sympathised with her when saw Anne work hard while the other girl same ages of her still enjoy their life. In consents of same nationality, Han Xiao Min want Anne to proceed her study and he willing to support the expenses. That's the reason Anne always serve this family with full of kindness. She willings to become Han's servants forever if they ask her.

"Okay, sir. If nothing else, may I go first?"

"Yup, you may go. Thanks Anne."

After two three steps, Anne stop after her name being called.

"Yes, sir."

"Hm, can you prepare me extra coat for my sis. I never though that it still windy here eventhough it's already spring. So, I didn't bring extra coat for her."

"I will send it tou you as soon as possible, sir."

Yoochun who already went to take his bath smile at Anne. "Take your time, Anne. Don't too rush. My bath will take long so you have enough time to prepare it slowly."

"Yes, sir." Anne said politely and then bow to her master. She already know Yoochun and his whole family for a long time.

"Thank you." Said Yoochun and then dissapear to the bathroom.

-Anne POV-

She is shaking when looking at Yoochun body. She quickly went out from Yoochun room. In the rush, she suddenly hit Xin Ling.

"Owh, I'm sorry, Miss. I really sorry."

"No, it's okay. Anne, why? You look pale."

"Nothing, Miss."

"Please don't call me Miss. It sounds weird. You older than me. So, you can call me by my name."

"But, it is weird to me to just call you by your name. I'm just a maid."

"Maid? You already with us for a long time. You're more than a maid. You look more as a sister to me."

"Sister?"

"Well, I need a sister. A sister that I can share my problems and secrets that I cannot share with my brothers."

"What an honour. Okay... Xin Ling."

"Xin Ling, you should...." Suddenly, Yoochun's room door is open. Yoochun only wear his towel around his waist. Yoochun don't finish his word when he saw Xin Ling with Anne were talking.

"Owh, I thought you already leave."

"I'm sorry. I..I should leave now." Anne a bit startled. Then, she run out from the suite. Along her way down she bit her lip and rub her chest. She needs to calm down.

-End of POV-

 

"Xin Ling, you should take your bath too. Don't stay at balcony too long. I afraid you might get cold."

"Yoochun oppa, you scare Anne Unnie."

"What did I do? I did nothing."

"Yeah, oppa not do anything. but your body did. You can kill people with that body, Yoochun oppa." Xin Ling pointed at Yoochun's body before she went to her room. Yoochun then look at his own body. He confuse. 'What I have do?' Tell him in his heart. Yoochun then back to his bathroom. He not finish his bath yet.