Sibling's LoVe 46

Sibling's loVe

After a week stay in the hospital, Xin Ling can go home. She still suffers the pain at her back sometimes. So, doctor has prepared her with a painkiller incase she could handle the pain.

“Just one thing, please don’t move a lot. I afraid it will make your injury become worst. If you feel great pain and not comfortable, hurry come and sees me.”

“Okay.”

“Then, rest a lot. You need a long time to heal from that injury.”

Jaejoong lift Xin Ling to her room. Along the way, she just looks at Jaejoong’s face.

“Wae? Miss me that much?” Ask Jaejoong. Xin Ling nod.

“Then, how about I move to your room?” Said Jaejoong with joking. Anyhow, Xin Ling nod.

“Really? You don’t shy with your oppa anymore?”

“I just don’t want you to leave me.” Answer Xin Ling. Jaejoong smile.

They reached the room. Junsu and Ahjumma are waiting in the room. Jaejoong laid Xin Ling slowly on the bed.

“It’s hurt?” Ask Jaejoong. Xin Ling just shook her head. Even a little bit hurt but h=she doesn’t want make her brother worried.

“Ahjumma already make your favorite porridge. You want some?” Xin Ling smile and nod. Ahjumma then leave the room. Junsu and Jaejoong looks at their sister.

“Wae?”

“Aniyo. I just miss you.” Reply Jaejoong while fix his sister’s comforter.

“Junsu oppa, how about your coach training?”

“Eh?” Junsu shocked. How Xin Ling know about his coach training. The training was started a week after Xin Ling admitted to the hospital.

“Ah, the training was good. But, how you know that I already start the training?”

“You...didn’t tell me about the training?” Xin Ling ask then. Junsu think a bit and then shook his head. As far as he remembers, he doesn’t have a chance to tell Xin Ling about it since his sister awake from the coma.

“Ah, maybe I heard it somewhere.” Said Xin Ling try to solve the confusion.

Yunho and Changmin enter the room.

“Well, welcome home, Xin Ling-ah.” Said Yunho.

“Where you wanna go, Yunho hyung?”

“I have to go office today. I have meeting with the banker.” Yunho said. He takes a sit on the bed besides Xin Ling. He rub his sister hair and give a kiss on her forehead.

“I have to go. Mian because I cannot accompany you today. But, I promise I will back home earlier.”

“It’s okay Oppa. I’m fine.”

“You want anything? I will buy it on the way home.”

“Hm...Haagen Daaz maybe.”

“Wait. You cannot eat ice cream. As for now, no ice cream.” Jaejoong said suddenly.

“But wae? Doctor doesn’t say that she cannot eat Ice cream.” Defend Yunho.

“I was the one who say no. It’s not good for the one who have backache.”

“But...”

“Yunho oppa, it’s okay. Maybe what Jae oppa said is true. I should care about my food. As for a moment, I will not ice cream.”

“Then, anything else you want?”

“Aniyo. Just be home early.”

“Arasso. Take care. Bye.”

Jaejoong walk with Yunho to the door. Maybe there is something about the office matter that they want to discuss.

Changmin then kiss Xin Ling forehead as well before he leaves.

“I need to follow Yunho hyung to the office. Just rest and don’t move around, okay?”

“Arasso.”

Changmin also walk out and leave Junsu alone with Xin Ling.

“Junsu oppa, can I ask you something?”

“What is it? You can ask me anything.”

“I don’t know is it a dream or reality now. Could you make sure that now is not a dream?”

“What are you saying, Xin Ling-ah? Of course it true. You are not dreaming now. How you want me to prove that you are not dreaming?”

“I don’t know. But I really hope that I’m not dreaming again.”

“Of course you not. Now, get to sleep.”

“Ha...Jae oppa?” Xin Ling is searching for Jaejoong. She keeps looking at the door. But she could not find Jaejoong.

“You really cannot apart with your Jae oppa right? He will be here soon. So, just go to sleep.”

“Aniyo, I must see Jae oppa before I sleep. I afraid he will leave me again.”

“Xin Ling-ah, Jae hyung never leave you when you were in the hospital. He will never leave you.”

“He did it before. He leaves me. Jae oppa leaves me alone without say a word. He just goes without looking at me.” Xin Ling cry and make Junsu feel nervous.

Jaejoong just come in when he heard Xin Ling cry. He then heading to Xin Ling bed and hug his sister. Try to calm Xin Ling while he looking at Junsu who sit blankly without knowing the reason why Xin Ling cries.

“Shh...I will be here all the time. I promise. Just go to sleep.”

After a few minute, Xin Ling then fall asleep. Jaejoong sit on the sofa and look at his sister. He feels weird with Xin Ling. She changed a lot after awake from the coma. She becomes more sensitive.