Additional Chapter oF liFe - 2

Sibling's loVe

“Her name is Yoona. Lee Yoona!” Tell Xin Ling. Everyone looks at her with the shocked expression.

“Who? Who again?”

“Lee Yoona. She said that she was my senior at Kyunghee. But, I cannot remember her.”

“Did she tell you anything?”

“Aniyo. I was in hurry so we could not talk much. But I gave her my phone number.”

“What?” Changmin said suddenly.

Xin Ling looks at her brothers one by one with confuse.

“Why? Is there anything wrong?”

“Nothing, Xin Ling-ah.”

“But oppa, I can see all of you seem shocked when I said Yoona. Why? Is there anything that I didn’t know?”

“Aniyo. We just surprised because we don’t meet with Yoona after so long.”

“Huh, she said she just back from US.” Tell Xin Ling.

“Ah, how is she?” Ask Changmin.

“She’s fine.”

“No. I mean, how she looks?”

“What you mean Oppa? Hah, don’t tell me that you like her? There must be a scandal at Kyunghee about you and Yoona-shi.”

“What? Ani-yo!”

“Why you stutter? Is it true?”

“Of course not. How can I fall in love with that bi…” Changmin don’t finish his word. He just stop and then he walk away.

“But still I could feel something not right. What all of you hiding from me? You know what oppa, even I don’t know today but I will know it as well soon. So, there is no difference whether I know it now or later.” Xin Ling try to bait her brothers.

“Nothing, Xin Ling-ah. Well, if she does call you then please let me know. I also want to meet her after so long.” Jaejoong said in calm. He knows Xin Ling well. She might be able to read her brothers’ mind but she should not know about it now. Maybe not now since she still not fully recover yet.

Jaejoong look at Hyuri and make an eye contact with her. Hyuri seems understand the look.

“Xin Ling-ah, let’s go to your room. Unnie want to rest a bit before drive back.”