Sibling's LoVe 50

Sibling's loVe

Gu Hyuri comes to Villa Suri to give Xin Ling a visit. Xin Ling bring Hyuri to her garden. They look happy talking about many things.

“Unni, are you happy?”

“Of course I’m happy. I’m happy to have you as my sister.”

“Thank you for that. But, that does not what I mean.”

“Eh?”

“Well, I wanna know if you happy with your life?”

“Why you ask me that, Xin Ling? Wae? You are not happy with your life?”

“Of course I’m happy. I’m really appreciating my life. I’m really happy to have this life until I hope that I don’t die.”

“That’s why you survive from the coma? You know what Xin Ling-ah, I never see Jaejoong looks nervous like that before. We are almost loss you. But, I think God knows how you and your oppa cannot live without each of you. The power of love is really great.”

“It sounds like we are a lover, right?”

“If people don’t know both of you, maybe they will think that way. Honestly, at first I also jealous with you. Jaejoong treat you so nice. I believe everyone who sees it will feel the same.”

“Honestly, unni, I think I know why Jae oppa doesn’t marry yet. Maybe it is because of me. I always follow him almost to everywhere. I never give him a space to think about himself. When I talk about it now, he always avoids answering me. But, I know his feeling.”

“Well, I don’t understand him at first as well. I don’t understand why he refuses me. Is it he already have a girlfriend? Is it because I’m not suits him well? All those questions are play in my mind.”

“...but, after I received his letter, everything which is unclear before is clear now. He just wants me to wait or him a little more. If I could wait for him for 4 years, how could I don’t wait for him for another year, right?”

“He gives you a letter? It doesn’t sounds like Jae oppa. He usually will say it directly instead of writing a letter.”

“Well, it is because he doesn’t have time to talk to me directly. He gives me the letter before he went to airport with you...to the Macau.”

“When? Is it the day I was being stab?” Gu Hyuri nod. Xin Ling’s face suddenly changes. She tries to recall her ‘dream’ back.

“Wae Xin Ling? You look pale.”

“Aniyo, Unni. It’s just hot here.”

“Then, let’s go inside.” Gu Hyuri push Xin Ling’s wheelchair into the villa.

“Unni...” Call Xin Ling. Gu Hyuri stops and walk in front Xin Ling. She sits on her knees in order to face Xin Ling.

“Wae?”

“Do you have a dream before? I mean a dream that it’s really happen in the reality?”

“Well, I never had that dream. But, I could tell you sometime we could have imagine what will happen in the reality in our dream. Not all people can had that dream. And I believe that is not the bad things to have that dream.”

“But, I dream about something terrible. I don’t want that kind of dream.”

“Xin Ling, if we had a bad dream, it’s mean that in the reality we had a good one. God wanna make us feel both bad and good one. For example, the one who had a bad reality, they always dream of something that they really wanted to which is a good life and a fantasy but unfortunately it’s just a dream. But, in your case, you have a great reality life and you must appreciate it.” Convince Gu Hyuri even though it’s kind ridiculous but she wanted to make Xin Ling feel calm.

Gu Hyuri knows about the Xin Ling’s dream after being told by Jaejoong. Jaejoong always depressed every time think about Xin Ling. So, if by this way, she could help Jaejoong and also make Xin Ling feel better, so why not she told a white lie.

“Mian, Unni...you must be think that I’m such a spoil kid.” Xin Ling seems look satisfied with the Gu Hyuri words.

“Why you said that? You know what, you are the great girl that I have meet. You such a good sis and friend. Even you have everything surround you but you never act like a spoil kid.”

“...hm, maybe ‘spoil’ is not a good term in your case...the words ‘lovely baby’ fit you better.” Said Gu Hyuri then.

“Wae?”

“Every time you with your oppas, even you don’t show it but I know you such a ‘lovely baby’. Maybe it’s not your fault...your oppas should be blame for it because they never see you as a big girl. They still treat you as a baby one.”

“Yes unni, they think I am still their baby sister who still needs to be help with the clothes and shower.” Complain Xin Ling makes Gu Hyuri laugh.

“Really? They still wanna shower you?”

“Yeah, Ahjumma also like oppas. Until now, she still makes my bath. Yoochun oppa never forget me when he went to oversea. He will buy something to me. He usually will buy me my favorite teddy. Most of my Steif Mohair is from Yoochun oppa.”

“...Yunho oppa, even he stays at his own house, he never forgets to give me a call. And he will have at least one meal with me. If he cannot make it for breakfast, he will find me at Kyunghee for lunch. Junsu and Changmin oppa even they look like not the one who will care about me but both of them are the worst one. Junsu oppa is my cute oppa but he will become fierce on the certain cases. While, Changmin oppa always take care of me since I was kindergarten. It must be our age is not far apart.”

“Then, how about your Jae oppa?” Ask Gu Hyuri curious.

“Jae oppa? Unni, you must be never imagine that Jae oppa is that kind of guy. He acts exactly likes Umma. He cares almost about everything. Even he just sit quietly, everyone still be scare of him. You know what, he still wanna help me with the clothes and what dress should I wear and what I should not.” Tell Xin Ling with full of smile. Gu Hyuri could see how much Xin Ling loves her brother through her eyes.

“Really?” Gu Hyuri seems surprised with what have been reveal by Xin Ling. They look excited until not realizes that Jaejoong is standing behind them.

“Wah, what both of you talking about until not notice me here? Hm...I could hear you call my name. Talking behind me?”

“Jae oppa! Since when you stand there?” Xin Ling excited to see his brother.

“Jae!” Gu Hyuri stands and be between them. She gives a smile towards Jaejoong.

"Hm...enough to hear everything." Said Jaejoong before pinch his sister nose.

"Ouch, oppa! Hyuri unni, this is another one Jae oppa's habit. He loves to pinch my nose."

"Aigoo...my sis already know how to make a complain after she have a 'sister'. Now, you throw me as well, XIn Ling-ah?"

"Not officially 'sister' until both of you marry." Said Xin Ling makes Jaejoong and Gu Hyuri surprised. They both look at each other with uneasy eyes.

“Well, I think I should take a leave first.” Said Gu Hyuri.

“Unni, you promise to have a lunch with me.”

“Huh?” Gu Hyuri a little bit surprised. As far as she know, she never had that promised. But, she not refuse Xin Ling invitation.

“Why not you stay a little longer? At least have a lunch together?” Said Jaejoong make Gu Hyuri loss her words. Xin Ling smile and nod repeatedly.