Sibling's LoVe -20

Sibling's loVe

"It is a mistake to come here." Said Yunho while walking angrily to his room. Junsu was followed him from behind.

"Yunho hyung, you should not say that."

"Then, what should I say, Junsu? You tell me what kind of words that should I express?"

"Or you doesn't mind that Xin Ling move here?" Ask Yunho again.

"No, it's not that. But, you should not harsh to Appa. It kinda rude."

"I know that I was unrespectful son, but I just cannot let Xin Ling move here."

"But why? Why you not let Xin Ling be here?"

"What the hell are you questionning for? You know the answer already. Because we do care to her."

"Wae? Is it unsafe for her to be here?"

Yunho loss his words. He quiet.

"You should know that better, Yunho hyung. What had happen to Xin Ling before really proves that we cannot give her full care. You know what, we always busy all the time. You and Yoochun also not always be at Villa. So, you should realizes that we cannot always be by her side."

After a few minutes, the maid came to Yunho room and ask them to go to 'Astaka'. Astaka is the place where Han Xiomin will always be all the time if he not at his garden. The room that full with the books and their family's photo.

-Flashback-

"Yunho!! I said stop it."

"Yuno oppa.."

"Xin Ling-ah, I know that you felt uneasy with this. So, I will handle this for you."

"Appa, why you don't say anything? We should settle this..."

Pang!! Yunho rub his cheek. He turn his head to his right.

"I never thought that you will be this rude, Yunho. Just enough!!" Jaejoong said in angry. He then left the dining table. Yoochun followed Jaejoong. Both of them move out to the backyard. Jaejoong need to calm and release his anger. Yoochun know he should not followed Jaejoong if he doesn't want to get hurt but Jaejoong need someone to calm himself.

Han Xiomin was calm all the time. He never saw his sons fighting with each other before. He never feel that this matter will ended feistly.

Yunho breath hardly before walk to his room. This time, Junsu wake up from his chair and followed Yunho. Changmin and Xin Ling were left together wih Han Xiomin. Both Changmin and Xin Ling look confuse and startled.

"Xin Ling, sit down and continue your breakfast."

"You too, Changmin."

 Without arguing, Xin Ling and Changmin continue their breakfast in silence. They don't dare to stare at Han Xiomin.

-End of Flashback-

Everyone was already in Astaka when Yunho and Junsu arrives. They silently enter the room and join the others.

Han Xiomin wait all his child gathered. They all wait with patience what their father gonna said.

Everyone faces was looking worried. Han Xin Ling almost wanna shed a tears. She never feel that this matter will become like this.

"I wanna know from each of you what is your thought towards this."

"Junsu, do you agree Xin Ling move here? I wanna know what are you think about this,"

"Huh?...I..I don't know.." Said Junsu.

Han Xiomin slam the book in his hand to the table. Everyone was shocked.

"That's not the answer that I wanna hear from you!!" Said Han Xiomin in loud.

"Changmin?" Changmin was startled when his name been called. Han Changmin bend his head down. He don't answer his father.

"What make you think that this is not the right decision to make Xin Ling move here, Yunho?"

"It is because..."

"Do you think that I cannot take care of my own daughter well?" Han Xiomin cut into Yunho words.

"Aniyo, Appa...Its just because we never stay apart from Xin Ling before.

"But, your Jaejoong hyung never said anything..That's mean he agree to make Xin Ling move here with me."

"It's not that, Appa. I just feel that I should let Xin Ling make her own decision this time. Maybe by stay here, she will be more safe. I believe that you can take care of her better than us."

"What make you think that way? Is it because of what happen at Kyunghee?"

Everyone was nervous with what have been said by Han Xiomin. They look at each other.

"Do you think that I don't know what had happen all the time?"

"Appa, all that is not oppas fault. " Said Xin Ling. She doesn’t want her brothers to be blamed for what had happened.

"Then, is it my fault, Xin Ling-ah?"

"Aniyo. Its my fault, Appa. Its my fault because I cannot take care of myself. Its nothing to do with oppas."

"Nope. If you need someone to take the responsibility, then it should be me. I'm the eldest but I fail to do my part as a brother." Jaejoong said afterwards.

"No...even Jae hyung is the eldest, but it is my reponsibility to watch Xin Ling at college but I careless. So, I was the one that should take the responsibility on it." Now, Changmin open up his mouth.

“Changmin, stay away from this. I was the one that should be blamed for.” Said Jaejoong again. He stares looking at Changmin who was stand beside him.

 

“Aniyo, Jae hyung…” Changmin still wanna argue about that with Jaejoong.

 

“Both of you shut up.”

 

“Now, I wanna know Xin Ling final decision.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I just wanna know ‘yes’ or ‘no’ from you. That’s it!!”

 

Xin Ling looks down. She really feels bad. She really cannot make a decision now. She needs to choose either her father or her brothers. It really hard. She closes her eyes. Xin Ling really cannot make her decision now.