Additional Chapter oF liFe - 3

Sibling's loVe

Continue...

“Xin Ling-ah, let’s go to your room. Unnie want to rest a bit before drive back.”

“Unnie, why not you just sleep here tonight? It’s already late to go home and I think Jae oppa will happy if you sleep here tonight.”

“Eh?” Hyuri looks at Xin Ling with blank look and then turn to Jaejoong who also shocked with Xin Ling’s suggestion.

“Oppa, can Unnie sleep here tonight?”

“Ah…I’m okay with it as long as your Unnie don’t mind.”

“Good! Let’s go Unnie. You can sleep with me tonight.”

“XIn Ling-ah, she stills a guest so she should sleep at the guest room.” Said Jaejoong. He doesn’t want Hyuri feel uncomfortable when sleep here.

“But, I have a lot of think to talk with Unnie.”

“It’s okay, Jae. I will sleep with Xin Ling tonight. Anyway, I also have something to talk with her.”

“What is it, Unnie?”

“Shhh..This should be secret between us. You cannot tell to anyone even to your oppa. Arasso?”

“Ah..arasso.”

“Xin Ling-ah, don’t forget who’s the one who raise you.”

“Hmm...Appa. Appa is the one who raise me.”

“Really? Then who am I to you my dear sister?”

Xin Ling walk to Jaejoong and sit on his lap.

“You are my other half. You have told me that half of you gone when Umma died. So, I want to be your other half.” Said Xin Ling while hug Jaejoong. Jaejoong feels touch. He doesn’t expect that answer from Xin Ling.

“If you give me half, then how about the other half?”

“Oppa!” Suddenly Xin Ling release her hand from Jaejoong’s neck. Jaejoong seems shocked by that scream.

“What?”

“Why are you so greedy?”

“What?”

“I already gave you half of me. So, why you still ask for the other half? I cannot give you all.”

“What??”

“If I gives to you all then how about my others oppa? I already gave you half. And the other half, I have to divide to…wait…Yuno oppa, Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa, Changmin oppa…and Appa…and Taecyeon-shi…and Ahjumma Ahjusshi…and Hyuri Unnie...so, I have to divide to 8.”

“Are you sure you love me more than Taecyeon?”

“Uh? Of...course.”

“Really? But then why you stutter?”

“Of course I love you more than Taecyeon because you came to my life before him.”

“Really? Then I want you to break with him.” Said Jaejoong before he walks to kitchen.

“What??”

“You heard me, Xin Ling-ah.” Shout Jaejoong. Xin Ling then follow Jaejoong to the kitchen.

“You really want me to break up with him?”

Jaejoong nods before he drinks a glass of water.

“Really?”

“Hm. You said you love me more right? So, I want you to break up with him.”

“Arasso. You think I will not do that?” Xin Ling then walk to her room.

“Where are you going?” Ask Yoochun who just come down from his room.

“Call Taecyeon.”

“Why?”

“Jae oppa want me to break up with him.”

“Why???” Yoochun feel anxious.

“Because I love Jae oppa more than Taecyeon.”

“Whattt?” Yoochun become more shocked.

“Then you will call Taecyeon for that? Are you kidding me?”

“Aniyo.” Said Xin Ling in calm.

“Yah, are you serious?”

“Hm.” Xin Ling nods. Yoochun become more surprised with that calm expression.

“I will do what my oppa said.” Yoochun then took the handphone and drag Xin Ling downstairs.

“Jae Hyung…Jaejoong Hyung…” Call Yoochun.

“Why you ask Xin Ling to break up with Taecyeon?”Ask Yoochun.

“Why cannot? If she loves me more than Taecyeon then she should be with me rather than Taecyeon.”

“Hyung!! What…She is your sister….real sister so you cannot…”

“Yah, Yoochun-ah…what are you trying to say?”

“Then what you mean by love you more…”

“I’m just joking, Yoochunnie. Why you taking it serious? Even Xin Ling also doesn’t say anything.”

“Of-course she would not deny anything what you said, Jae hyung.”

So, you are trying too backing her up against me?”

“Aniyo. It’s just…why so sudden to break up since they are just okay before…”

“Hmm…Xin Ling-ah, one down and another 4 to go.”

“What’s that supposed to be mean?” Ask Yoochun blankly. Everyone else just laugh at him blankness.

“Aigoo, my Yoochun Oppa is so cute. Jae oppa means that you already approved my relationship with Taecyeon but not yet get approval from another 4.”

“Ahh…” Now, Yoochun realize how blank he is. He scratches his head while smiling.