Sibling's loVe -25

Sibling's loVe

 -Xin Ling POV-

Xin Ling, Mia and Jess were sitting on the grass under a tree at entrance park to discuss for their paper work. A lot of students will went to that park to study in the group. The fresh air and beautiful green park really is a good place to relax the heavy mind and do a discussion.

Xin Ling, Mia and Jess have their favorite spot as well. The tree is their places benchmark. They called it Heaven Tree because they feel like in a heaven when they sit under that tree.

Xin Ling was reading the 'International Economies of Asia' while the other two friends were review the previous journal.

"Xin Ling, why not we go to your house to discuss about the paper work?" Suggest Jess suddenly.

"Yah! ert girl.." Scream Mia while give a hit to Jess' shoulders.

"What? My intention is good. If we don't finish it up by the end of this month, then we will never sit for an exam."

"Yeah, you think I don't know what your intention, Jess? How about we discuss it at my house or your house? Why need to go to Xin Ling's house?"

Jess loss her words. Xin Ling just smile but still her eyes was on the pages. The good scenery suddenly dissapeared when they heard the annoying voices from their side.

“Aigoo…Dolly, if it was you who being found in the store ‘romantically’ having lovely moment...did you still dare to show up here?” Yoona and Dolly were standing right in front of them.

 

“Nah, if it was me, I will rather die...”Reply Dolly.

 

“Then, why don’t just go die? Why need to show up with innocent face likes nothing was happened?”

 

“Yah!!You better watch your mouth, !” Mia who cannot bear to hear that harsh words, stand up from her position.

 

“What you say? You should call that to your friend. She seduced my Kim Hyun Joong and told the whole world that she got . Such a lousy woman!” Yoona said fiercely while pointing at Xin Ling.

 

Xin Ling just sit with quiet and bend down her head. She is too shy to look at others face, With the loud voices of Yoona, probably all the students that were in the park might be looking at them right now.

 

“You will regret what you have been said, Yoona. You better apologizes now.” Now, it's Jess turn to defend her friend.

 

“How bad, both of you…you such a loyal friend to the woman that not supposed to be a friend. By the way, why should I regret? Everything that I have been said is the truth. Is it, Xin Ling?”

 

“You never learn from your past, Yoona-shi?” Suddenly, Changmin appeared.

 

“Changmin oppa…” Xin Ling look up and see Changmin with several of his friends were facing Yoona and Dolly. Xin Ling stand up from her places.

 

“You think I would afraid of you and your family? I’m not like my parents that will bow to you.” Said Yoona with brave.

 

“Then, it’s a bad thing to you. I already gave you a chance before. I never give anything for twice.”

 

“What you mean?”

 

“You will find out when you get home, Yoona-shi.” Changmin's voices still soft but with hard tone. He look pissed off.

 

“Yoona, you should just apologize to them.” Dolly already feel uneasy. She try to convince Yoona.

 

“NO!! I’m not such a lousy woman just like HER!!! At least, I will not do the lovey dovey thing publicly…”

 

PANG!! Without hesitate, Changmin slap Yoona on her faces. His patience was reach the limit. He can bear if Yoona insult him but not Xin Ling. Yoona just like pour an oil into a fire when she  insult Xin Ling in front of him.

 

“You such a !! You really never get enough by messing around Xin Ling, right?”

 

“Yes!! I will never stop until I get my revenge!!” Yoona scream with her eyes open widely.

 

“What has she doing to you? Huh?”

 

“She does so many things to me!! She make my parent hate me...she make the people around me look bad to me… and… she even snatches my Kim Hyung Joong. I will make she repay back all that.”

 

“I will make sure that things never happen to my sis. You’re the one that should repay everything that you have done to her. Your harsh words and what your beloved boyfriend had done to my sis!!!”

 

"You better leave if you don't want to die!!" Dolly drag Yoona to leave. Yoona just followed but her eyes really show how much she hate Xin Ling.

 

Xin Ling was confuse but the great thing is she not shed a tears after being insult so badly by Yoona. Maybe she already immune with those words.

 

“You should not hear all this…” Changmin drag Xin Ling to his room. Xin Ling just followed quietly. Her minds still wandering everywhere. She seems not sure with what had happen.

 

The things Yoona said about the revenge make Xin Ling feel afraid a bit. 'What have I done to Yoona until she hate me so much? And why I need to pay for what I have done if I done nothing to her.' All those questions were wandering in her head. Suddenly, she feel his head hurt.

 

"Wae Xin Ling? You hurt anywhere?"

 

"I think I should take a short nap."

 

"Then, you lay down at the couch for awhile. After I done with the report, I will drive you home."

 

Xin Ling try hard to sleep but she can't. However, she still close her eyes to rest a bit. Changmin was finishing his work as fast as he can. he will skip the evening class. So, he need to submit the report if he cannot attend it. Maybe everyone think that the Head Student will get pampered a lot and besides, Han Family is one of the Kyunghee's committee. But, Changmin never take that as an privileges to him to skip his duty and responsible as a students.

-End of POV- 

Everyone before doubt of his flying colour result because they thought that Changmin bribe the academic council to gave him a good result. But, he able to prove to all that he got the result due to his effort not by using short cut by get the offer to enter one of the best university in the world. But, he refused due to so many reasons.

-Dinner Time-

The whole family went out having dinner outside. Actually, Jaejoong get an invitation by his friends who just open his new restaurant. Seung Hyeon is the chef at Hotel Marlmeide, Australia before he decides to open up his own cuisine restaurant. He being known as 'Dorky hyung' by Jaejoong because his dorkiness yet very kind friend. Jaejoong stay with Seung Hyeon when he study for his MBA while Seung Hyun taking his culinary course at Australia.

When they enter the Vintage Cuisine Restautant, they really impressed with the luxury decoration and the western style-like. The waitress have taking them to a VVip sit before Seung Hyun rush from the kitchen to met his old friend.

"Jaejoongie.."

 

"Ah, hyung...don't call me like that...anyway, not in front of my dongsaeng?"

 

"Yah...so long time don't see you. I miss you so much."

 

"Yeah, sound like dishonest. You think I don't know you, hyung? You must be enjoy your life there, right?"

 

"Ah you guys look like have a 'kinda' relationship...don't you?" Junsu said out of blue.

 

"Wah, why not you introduce me to your dongsaeng?"

 

"..Wait..she must be Xin Ling?"

 

"How you know that, hyung?"

 

"Well, you always told me about her. Xin Ling-ah, I almost get deaf because your oppa talk about you more than he talk about his girlfriend."

 

"Yah..you should not reveal that dorky hyung."

 

Jaejoong then introduces Junsu, Changmin and Yunho to Seung Hyun. While, Yoochun cannot attend because today his last rehearsal for the musical. So, he need to stay up at Theater Dome the whole night ormaybe until morning.

 

"Argh...talking about girlfriend...actually, Gu Hyuri is my business partner." Reveal Seung Hyun. Eventhough it kinda shocked news to Jaejoong but he just stay calm. Jaejoong just smile.

 

"Ah..wae she is not here yet? She should be here to greet the customer. I might be busy at the back." Said Seung Hyun while looking around.

 

"It's okay hyung if you busy. You can proceed your work. But, please serve us your best dishes. I love to try it."

 

"Okay. I will come out again after I checked everything inside, okay. Don't go back home yet. We still have a lot of things to talk about." Then, Seung Hyun leaves Jaejoong and the others and move to the kitchen. The people keep enter restaurant.

 

"How's your day today?" Ask Jaejoong to Xin Ling. After he get back from office, he doesn't have a chance to talk to his sister. Then, they need to rush here. Maybe now is the suitable time to talk to his dongsaeng.

 

"Fine.."

 

"Anything happen?" Jaejoong keep asking. Xin Ling just shook his head.

 

"Are you sure? You seem don't look like usual."

 

"Aniyo..maybe I just tired. I took a long break so there are a lot of paper work and assignment that I need to finish up before this end of month." Reply Xin Ling. She tried to give a happy look to his brother.

 

"Well then. If anything happen, just tell me. Just don't store it inside. I afraid it will damage your heart."

 

Xin Ling smile with jaejoong's word. Her brother really know how to cheer her up.

 

"Then, you surely will donate me your heart, right?"

 

"Even when you ask for my soul, I will give it to you."

 

"Really? Aih...my brother always know how to joke around." Xin Ling start to smile and laugh happily. Jaejoong pinch her nose and make her scream.

 

"Yah, Jae hyung, we're in public." Junsu said jokingly.

 

"Wae? Ashamed? She is my sister so what to ashamed of?" Reply Jaejoong make the others two who was busy with reading the menu laugh at Junsu. Junsu feel piss off.

 

"Maybe I should go to toilet first." Said Junsu then wake from his sit to toilet.

 

-Gu Hyuri POV-

She see someone that she really knew sitting at the VVIP table. He was talking passionately with a girl and the other two men. The reason why she back to Korea and do a business with Seung hyun is because of that man. The man and only man that she will fall in love for. The man and only man that she want to married. But that man...

 

Gu Hyuri walk near the VVIP table. With her heart beating fast and her mind goes blank she keep walk forward. She still wondering either it is a good decision to meet him right now.

 

 'Why not I greet my old friends, right?' Said Gu Hyuri in heart. Now, she already stand beside the man.

 

"Jae..joong?"

 

"Hyuri?"

 

"Hye..we meet again."

 

"Hye.."

 

"Ah, Jae oppa..I need to go to toilet...." Xin Ling suddenly stand up. Actually, it is just an excuse to leave Jaejoong and Hyuri noona alone. Maybe there are a lot of things that they wanna share after for a long time.

 

"Changmin oppa, why not you accompany me?" Xin Ling said to Changmin who sit on her right.

 

"Huh?" said Changmin in confuse.

 

"I will go.." Said Jaejoong when he also stand up. Xin Ling give an eye hint to Changmin.

 

"Owh..It's okay Jae hyung, I will go... And Yunho hyung, why not we go together? I think you should go too because you drink so much water just now." Now, Changmin understand what Xin Ling make up for and he wake up from his sit.

 

"What the..." Yunho cannot finish his word after he get drag by Changmin. Jaejoong just give a blankly look at his dongsaeng.

 

On the halfway, they meet with Junsu.

"Where are we going?" Ask Junsu when both Yunho and Changmin drag him along suddenly.

"Toilet!" said Yunho.

 

"But, I already went there!!"

 

"Why not we go again?" Changmin also reply.

 

"Yah, I don't want to go!!"

 

"Why not you shut up and just follow?"

 

Instead of going toilet, they heading to the rooftop. Looking at the black skies and everyone claim what was in their heart.

"I love star." Said Xin Ling.

 

"Why you like star?"

 

"Because the star represent my brothers."

 

"But to us, you're just like this whole black skies. Because without this skies, we cannot stand out brightly." Said Yunho honestly. Yes, without the black and dark sky, the shining and bright cannot seems to be bright. Just like them. Both Xion Ling and their brothers are rely to each other. Without the star, the dark sky look so dark and not beautiful.