Additional Chapter oF liFe

Sibling's loVe

Xin Ling put the paper bag from the supermarket on the kitchen table. Ahjumma walk to her and take a peek inside the paper bag.

"Did you buy the thing that I ask?"

"Owh, sorry I forgot." Ahjumma glare at Xin Ling but then she smiles when Xin Ling pass her a bottle of Blueberry jam.

"You think i will forgot your favorite blueberry jam?"

"Thank you, Xin Ling-ah."

"Hm, Ahjumma...is Jae Oppa home already? I saw his car at garage."

"He's not back yet. Jae went to office with Robin today. I'm not sure why but maybe there is something problem with the car."

"I don't think so. If his car really have problem, then he absolutely will not go office today. You know how much Jae oppa adore his lamborghini right?"

"Yeah, I know. But he adores you more than the car."

"Ahjumma, please don't change topic."

"I didn't. Well, do you want me to call you when your Jae oppa back home later?" Ask Ahjumma. Xin Ling already half way to her room.

"No It's okay Ahjumma. Hmm..is everyone will be here for dinner tonight?"

"Yuno and Yoochun call this morning that they will have dinner here tonight. But, Changmin and Junsu i'm not sure."

"I don't worry about Changmin Oppa since he never missed out dinner. But, i worriedd about Junsu Oppa. Lately, he seems very busy until forgot to eat. Anyway, I will call Junsu oppa later to confirm with him."

As soon she enter the room, she directly lying on the bed. It have been so long she never rest well. The tight scheduled really make her wake early in the morning and back late at night.

After 2 seconds she closed her eyes, suddenly she open and looking for her phone in the handbag.

"I should call Junsu Oppa first before I fall asleep. Fret that I forgot."

"Hello."

"Junsu oppa! Am I disturbing you?"

"Aniyo. If I was busy then I will not take your call, Xin Ling-ah."

"Eh? But, you always take my call even you are busy? Or, you was not busy but pretending to be busy?"

"For my sister, I always free. Actually, why you call me? Anything that I can help my sister?"

"Aniyo. Actually, I want to ask whether you will join us for dinner tonight at villa?"

"Hmm..."

"Oppa, it's okay if you are busy then."

"I will back for dinner. But, i cannot stay long after dinner."

"It's okay if you busy, Oppa. I don't want you to rush home and then rush for the training."

"Aniyo. I'm fine. I will join you dinner tonight."

"Okay then. Meet you tonight oppa."

"Arasso. Bye."

After talking to Junsu, Xin Ling continue her rest. Just 5 seconds, she fall asleep already.

 

Dinner Time

Xin Ling come down to help Ahjumma at kitchen. She wears the apron and then straight away go to Ahjumma side. Xin Ling will do everything that Ahjumma ask her to do.

After one and half hour at the kitchen then everything is ready. Because of too busy, she also don't know whether her brothers home already or not.

"Tired?" Ask Ahjumma.

"Aniyo. It's fun. I never know that cooking is fun. Now I know why Jae oppa likes to cook."

"Well, cooking can reduces stress. Even you are tired with all this work but it will be repay once everyone enjoy your cook."

"I hope oppas like it."

"Of course they will like it."

"Owh, I wonder if everyone here already. Ahjumma, i go and check for my oppa okay." Ahjumma just nod. Xin Ling take out her apron then she run to upstairs.
 

Firstly,  of course she will look for Jaejoong. When she enter the room, she could hear the water sounds. Jaejoong is in the bathroom.

"Oppa!" Called Xin Ling from outside.

"Oppa!!" called Xin Ling again when there is no answer. She feels weird. Then suddenly, the door open.

"You surprised me, Oppa." Said Xin Ling. Jaejoong just smile. He walks to the waredrobe and followed by Xin Ling.

"Wae?" Ask Jaejoong to Xin Ling.

"I just checking my oppa. Why you didn't tell me if you are home?"

"I went to kitchen but you seems busy till didn't notice me standing there."

"Then, you should call me."

"I don't want to disturb you."

"Oppa, why you didn't drive today? You're not feeling well?" Ask Xin Ling. She puts her palm at Jaejoong's cheek.

"I'm okay. It just that I'm so tired to drive today." Xin Ling then nods.

"Everyone will be home for dinner tonight. I even call Unnie to come as well."

"Really? She didn't tell me?"

"Ah, I just called her."

Jaejoong done put his cloth and he follows Xin Ling down. The noisy sounds from the living hall tell that everyone have arrived. Jaejoong and Xin Ling straight away go to living hall.

"Owh, Junsu oppa is not here yet. I will call him then." Said Xin Ling.

"Don't worry. He will be here soon."

"No. I want to tell him to not rushing. I afraid that Junsu oppa will drive like crazy." Everyone knows that Xin Ling really care about her brothers so they let her be.

After a few minutes later, Junsu arrived after Hyuri. Everyone went to dining hall.

"Xing Ling is the one who cooks dinner tonight." Tell Ahjumma.

"She don't even notice me when I went to kitchen." Jaejoong also speak.

Everyone seems enjoy their dinner and after that that they gather at theater room. Junsu already left after the dinner.

Ahjumma was right. Xi Ling feels great when everyone enjoy her foods.

"Owh, Jae oppa...i want to ask something. Today morning I met someone. She said that she knew me but because i'm in hurry so we don't talk too much."

"Did she tell her name?"

"Hmm...Yoo-na..."