Sibling's LoVe 53 - Today...

Sibling's loVe

“Jae oppa, can I out today?” Xin Ling call Jaejoong who being at office.

“Where are you going? With whom?”

“I don’t know yet. Mia and Jess keep ask me out today.”

“Just with both Mia and Jess? Nobody else?”

“Hm...Taecyeon-shi...”

“As I thought...”

“...well then, okay. Just take care.”

“Thank you, Jae oppa.”

“Hah, one more thing. I wanna see you already at home when I’m back." Like usual, that is what Jaejoong will keep remind Xin Ling.

“Absolutely oppa. Thank you. I love you sooo much.”

“Take care.”

“Arasso!”

 

-Jaejoong POV-

As soon as he cut off the call, Monica enters the room.

“Jae-shi, here is the document that need your approval.”

“Thank you, Monica.”

“Wah, you look a bit cheer after get the call?”

“Really? Is it too obvious?” Said Jaejoong. He was write down the signature on the document.

“Of course. I’m not seeing you smile like this for so long. Is it from Xin Ling?” Jaejoong just nods while smile.

 “Hah, as I guess.” After working with Jaejoong for so long, he already know her boss attitude. And she able to read Jaejoong behaves likes what make him happy and what make him sad. As a personal assistant, she knows Jaejoong well.

“Owh, I almost forgot...there is a woman name Hyuri call just now. Maybe she cannot get your handphone’s line that’s why she calls the office. She ask you to call her back.”

“Okay then, Thanks again Monica.” Jaejoong pass the document back to Monica.

“Don’t mention it. If nothing else, I will be at my seat.”

“Okay.”

Jaejoong then dial for someone’s phone.

“Gu Hyuri...”

 

-Gu Hyuri POV-
 

“Gu Hyuri...” AS soon as she get the call, she could hear someone call out her name. She smile to hear that voice.

“...sorry because I don’t take your call just now.” That guy said again.

“Well, it’s okay. I know you are busy.”

“Don’t wanna ask with whom I being on the phone just now?” Hyuri smile. Jaejoong! Since when that guy concern about that little things?

“Should I? Are you expecting me to be jealous?” Hyuri try to trap Jaejoong.

“Aniyo...I just testing you.”

“Han Jaejoong, I doesn’t know you yesterday...I already know you for a long time...enough to know what was in your heart and mind.”

“Really? If you know what was in my heart then, why bother to wait for 4 years and come looking for me at Korea just wanna know what was in my heart?”

“Huh, so you know how to open up this matter again, right?”

“Okay...okay...let’s close about that topic.”

“So, with whom you are on the phone just now?”

“Hah, I thought you don’t want to know.”

“Honestly, I don’t jealous with it even you expect me to...because I think I can guess with whom you are talking just now.”

“Really? You are so confident Hyuri-shi.”

“Try me...Well, as I guess, If you are not talking with me, then it must be with your dongsaeng...am I right?”

“I have to admit that you are good.”

“Is it Xin Ling?”

“Yeah.”

“Anything happen to her?”

“Aniyo. She asks for the permission to hanging out with her friends. That’s it.”

“She still needs to get your permission? Jae shi, your sis already mature enough. Why you need to treat her likes she was still a little kid?”

“Well, she is my little sister. As long as she under my care, I have a right to know what she is doing and where she going.”

“Yes, I know you are very protective. I never denied that. Anyway, from my personal view, you such a good brother.” Honest compliment from Hyuri.

“Really? But then why I feel that you sound like a bit jealous here.”

“Who? Me? Jealous? Of course not. Why should I jealous with Xin Ling?”

“So, it’s all not true?”

“What?”

“Xin Ling will not lie to me.”

“Did she tell you that?” Gu Hyuri’s voice suddenly becomes low. ‘Did Xin Ling tell him what they had discussed at the garden before?’ Said Hyuri in her mind.

“My sis will never keep a secret from me. She tells me everything that you tell her.”

“If that so, what else I should say.” Gu Hyuri defeat.

“Let’s have lunch together.” Jaejoong said then.

 

-Yunho POV-

“Hyung, I will give Empire project a visit today.”

“Okay. Bring Changmin with you. I wanna him to learn from bottom. I’m about to pass him our next project.”

“Okay then.” Yunho looks at his watch.

“...I think I should make a move now. I need to stop at home first to pack the things.”

 

-Xin Ling POV-

“So, where are we going?”

“Just walk around the city. I bet you might be boring after resting for a long time right?”

“Absolutely.” Said Xin Ling excited.

“But still, you cannot pressure your body, okay? If you feel hurt, tell us right away.”

“Since when you become like my brother, Jess?”

“I’m just concern, Xin Ling.”

“Okay, my bad.”

“Lol, where is Taecyeon? He is always late.”

“Aish, Mia...he only late for 2 minutes. Can you be more patience?”

“2 minutes also considered as late, Jess.”

“Whatever. Don’t bother to fight with you anymore.”

“Yah both of you...never once you both stay in peace.”

“Quarrel is the way we put our relationship close.”

“Whatever. I will going upstairs for a while. Wanna inform Changmin oppa about I'm going out.”

Xin ling left her friends at theater room while waiting for Taecyeon.

 

-Changmin POV-

Changmin pack his clothes and things. He and Yunho might be stay for a day at Jeullado. After he finishes study at Kyunghee, he helps Jaejoong and Yunho with the business matters. He takes places of Junsu’s emptiness.

“Changmin oppa, where are you going?” Ask Xin Ling.

“Owh, Sorry for not inform you. Yunho hyung and I will take a leave for a day maybe to visit our project.” Changmin still busy folding his clothes and put it into the bag.

“You mean going Jeullado?” Changmin nod to Xin Ling with smile on his face.

“For a day?” Again, Changmin nod.

“I will not see my oppa for a day?” Changmin straighten his body after he heard Xin Ling.

“Xin Ling-ah, why you act so weird today?  It’s just one day.”

“You seem busy nowadays, oppa. I’m hardly able to meet you. You are busier than Jae oppa.”

“Ah...why not you just tell me that you miss your Changmin oppa a lot?” Tease Changmin. Xin Ling already make her sulking face.

“I promise, when I’m back, I will ask Jae hyung for a day leave...and I will bring you to anywhere you wanna go. How about going to your favorite place? Disneyland? Is it okay?”

“Changmin oppa, you think I’m still a kid to go to Disneyland?”

“Then? How aboutyYou just tell me where okay?”

“Really?”

“Yup. Don’t believe your oppa?”

“Okay, I will wait for you. Make sure just one day okay?”

“Okay. I promise.”

“...Are you ready to go somewhere, Xin Ling-ah?” Ask Changmin then after he finish packing and move to her sister.

“Owh, I come meet you because I want to inform you that I wanna out today.”

“Really? Where are you going?”

“Don’t know yet. Mia said just wander around the city. They afraid that I will died due to bored.”

“Well, then enjoy yourself...But, don’t make your body tired. If you feel comfortable or hurt somewhere, take a rest. Bring your medicine along incase something happen.”

“Arasso...Changmin oppa, you are worse than Ahjumma. Always nag on me.”

“It is because I love you.”

“You seem different than before. My changmin oppa have changed a lot.”

“Is it a compliment or the opposite?”

“Of course it is a compliment. I never talk bad about my oppas.”

“Okay. Well, I should be going now. Yunho oppa must be waiting for me already.”

“...You wait for Mia and Jess? Wanna me send you to their house?”

“Aniyo. Mia and Jess already here. They are waiting at Theater room.”

“So, why don’t make a move yet?”

“Well, we are waiting for Taecyeon.”

“Argh...Now I know it...I found that my sis spends more time with Taecyeon-shi rather than her oppas recently.”

“Aniyo...we just go out for twice.”

“Well, we will talk about it again after I back from Jeullado okay? I will surely need to know well about him.”

“Like others as well.”

“Because we all love you.”

 

-Yoochun POV-

"Yoochun hyung, I don't think we should do it like this?"

"Then, what is your suggestion? You know that we don't have much time to redo it all."

"I have make a simple plan on it. How about we put the piano here and orchestra band lightly here?"

"Hm...so you want make it look in two stage?"

"If it possible."

"Okay then. I think it is a good idea as well. You do as you wish and I will review it later."

"Okay, Thank you Yoochun hyung."

"Well, I should be the one who need to say thank you because you willing to share your ideas."

"But, even you are the director, but you atill wanna here our words."

"Then, let's make this concert memorable."

"Okay."

Yoochun heading to her room behind the stage. A young lady pass him a bottle of water. After he take a sit, he dial for someone.

"Junsu, where are you? Should we have lunch together?"

"Okay then, I will call out you later."

"Arasso. I will ask Xin Ling if she free today."

"Okay, see you then."

Yoochun then call for another caller after he cut off the line.'

"Hello, baby. Where are you? At home?"

"Owh, actually I wanna ask you for lunch."

"Your Junsu oppa have a meeting at Sheraton Hotel so he wanna us to have a lunch there. But, if you have another lunch call, then okay."

"I'm still at Entertainment Centre Hall."

"I'm busy but you know that I hate to have my meal alone."

"Okay, then...we meet there. Or you wanna me to fetch you?"

"Okay. Bye."

 

-Junsu POV-

Junsu is really busy recently. His team have a great match at the end of this month. This is the chance to him to show his ability as a couch. If his team able to bring  a glory then he considered success in his couching career even there are might be a  lot of others challenge.

While he is walking to Sheraton Hall, he get a call from Yoochun.

"Yes, Hyung."

"Junsu, where are you? Should we have lunch together?"

"I have a meeting right now. I'm not sure when I will finish it. So, why not you come and have a lunch here with me. I'm at Sheraton."

"Okay then, I will call out you later."

"If possible, ask Xin Ling as well. Changmin and Yunho hyung might be already move to Jeullado. I afraid that she will have lunch alone at home."

"Arasso. I will ask Xin Ling if she free today."

"Okay, then. I have a meeting now. See you this afternoon."

"Okay, see you then."

After cut off the line, Junsu take a sit next to his player. They will have a meeting for the next match.