Sibling's Love 43

Sibling's loVe

Lee Yoona!

She was the one who stab Jaejoong at the airport and she already being caught a few days later. Xin Ling give her a visit at jail.

“How are you doing?” Ask Xin Ling soft. She doesn’t mean anything. Yoona still quiet. Her face looks pale without the makeup. Her hair was in mess. Xin Ling then also quiet.

But suddenly, “Mianata.” Yoona open . Xin Ling hold her tears when she heard that.

“Mian for what I have done.”

“Yoona-shi, I never took a heart for what you have done to me at Kyunghee.” Xin Ling then stop when she could feel a tears start glowing on her eyes.

“...If I was the one who get the knife, and if I was the one who died, maybe I can forgive you before I died...”

“..But, I could not forgive you from taking my brother away from me...I’m sorry that I cannot forgive you for that. I lost someone that so precious to me. I lost my brother. You doesn’t know how he so meant to me than anyone else. I could bear with something else, but not this.”

“Mian...”

“Please don’t keep say you're sorry...It wouldn’t change anything. It wouldn't make my brother back to alive.”

“Mian...” Lee Yoona still keeps saying that. But, Xin Ling really cannot forgive her.

“I come here not because I want laugh at you and to tell that you deserved to be here after what you have done...instead, I come here because I wanna let you know that you really get your revenge on me. You really hurt me at the moment you put your knife on his back. You make my life really goes blank to saw him lay weakly in the hospital. And you success to make my life totally gone, when his heart stop beating, Yoona-ah. I was nothing now, Yoona. You have success!” Xin Ling doesn't care about anybody, she just crying in front of Yoona. Yoona looks at Xin Ling with her sorry face and she keep saying sorry.

After the visit, Xin Ling walk blankly. She just follows her foot. She really needs a space to calm herself. She almost cannot breathe well. Xin Ling ignores her phone. She knows everyone must be worried of her, but she could not bear to back home yet. She will walk home when she able to control herself.

Without knowing, she arrive at the shop that she used to do the pottery. She enters.

“Hello, miss. Ah, you come again. I’m sorry I forgot your name.” The salesgirl greet her right after she enter the shop. Xin Ling smile at her.

“Xin Ling.” Said Xin Ling short.

“Anything that I can help you, Miss Xin Ling?”

“One of the potteries was broken. Can you redo it for me?”

“Of course. Whose pottery was broken?” Ask the salesgirl while looking at her Apple computer.

“You still have the photo?”

“Yes, we usually will save our customer’s data incase this might happen. Or you wanna change it to another photo?”

“Aniyo. I didn’t bring any photo with me. You just use the one I gave to you.”

“Hm, which one you wanna redo it?” Ask the salesgirl again. Xin Ling pointing at Jaejoong’s photo.

“Ah, your eldest brother. Well, he is so handsome. You must be lucky to have such a handsome brother.” The salegirl took out the tools and the material for making the pottery. Xin Ling just smile to hear that. She was holding back her tears.

“You wanna wait or pick up it later?”

“I will wait for it. I will wait for my brother.”

“If that case, why not you have a seat first. I will bring out a cup of coffee for you. It takes 2 hours to finish it.”

“Thanks.”

-Gu Hyuri POV-

She received a letter on the day Jaejoong being stab. Jaejoong ask Robin to send the letter for him.

Gu Hyuri,

I know you might be shock with this sudden letter. Well, I don’t have time to come so I sent the letter on my behalf. It doesn’t mean anything. Just keep reading if you wanna know what my real feeling is.

Yes, I have a feeling to you since the day we met. I fall for the first time. I never open my heart to any woman before. But, I didn’t express it because I don’t sure about my feeling well. I don’t know if I could love you like the others.

You know that, I love my sis more than anything else. Even it sounds ridiculous, but I afraid that my love to her will decrease when I love you. I afraid that I will abandon her. I don’t want because of my own life, I forget about my sis. You know that she is so precious to me.

I’m sorry, because I had to choose her instead of you. So, I make a decision that I will look for my life after I gives her to another man. I will look for my love after she free from me. Then, it needs a long to go for it. I refuse you because I don’t want you to waste your time by waiting for me. I believe you will get a better man than me.

But, I was wrong. When we met again at your restaurant, I realize that I was wrong. You have waited for me for all those years. I very thankful for that. But still, I could not give you hope. I have a big responsibility on my shoulders. I was the eldest in my family. I need to sacrifice my life for my family. I know I should just tell you the truth but I didn’t.

I could not just simply ask you to wait for me. You also need to build your own life. But, if you think you can wait another years for me, I will be thankful for that.

I write this letter because I want you to know my real feeling. I don’t want to ask anything from you. Thank you for spare some your valuable time to read this ridiculous thing.

Saranghamnida, Gu Hyuri!

With love,

Han Jaejoong

 

 “Pabo. How many more years you want me to wait for you? You just leave me without say anything. You know how hurt my feeling now? You know how cruel you’re to leave me like this? Without hear your confession from your own mouth, its more heartbreaker.”

Gu Hyuri had read this for so many times. When she first read this, she already imagines something positive. If she could wait for 4 years, why should not she wait for another year in patience? Of course she was willing to do that.

But after Jaejoong’s died, everything went to the end road. Her future that she dreamed of break into pieces. She might be cannot able to put the pieces back. The wound of course need a long time to recover.

At this moment, one of the Tohoshinki songs really match with her situation. Taxi!

Kimi no koemo, Sono hosoe katamo,

Sono hitomi mo, Boku no mono janai..

(Even your voice, even those fragile shoulders,

even your eyes are not mine..)