Sibling's LoVe -13

Sibling's loVe

Yoochun arrive at Villa Suri late at night. His flight have been delay for 3 hours. Yoochun spent his whole week at UK alone. He look a little bit tired. His schedule was pack with activity. Yoochun just able to get a rest 5 to 6 hours only a day. But, Yoochun never regret with what he is doing.

Yoochun slowly went to his room. He don't want to wake the others. Before he went to his room, he slowly enter Xin Ling's room. Slowly open then door and silently step into the room. Xin LIng was heavenly on dream right now. Yoochun smile. He then put something under Xin Ling arms. Fortunately, Xin Ling don't awake. Before he leaves he give a quick kiss on Xin Ling forehead.

-In The Morning-

Like usual, Xin Ling will wake up until Ahjumma call for her.

"Ahjumma, can i have 5 more minutes?"

"Cannot, you will be late to college." Xin Ling still under her comforter.

"Xin Ling-ah...wake up. Don't be like this. Or you want me ask for Jae oppa instead?"

"Ahjumma!!" Said Xin Ling a little bit hard.

Ahjumma smile when Xin Ling automaticly wake up after she mention Jaejoong name.

Ahjumma know by threatening Xin Ling that way only will make Xin Ling wake up. Xin Ling still sit on the bed while looking at Ahjumma that being prepare a bath for her.

"Ahjumma, I can do it by myself."

"Aniyo, if I'm not prepared your bath, then you will just use cold water."

"Ahjumma, I'm not a kid anymore. You have been doing that since I was kid. Until when you want to do it for me? I can handle myself." Xin Ling nagging her Ahjumma.

She doesn't know why everyone still look her as a kid. Sometimes she feel horrible. She is already 20 but still have someone that prepared her bath, foods and clothes.

"Aigoo, don't be so stubborn. When I died, I will not do it for you anymore, Xin Ling-ah."

"Ahjumma!! Why you said that? You know I hate to talk about death."

"Arasso..arasso..I'm sorry. Now come, your bath already done." Xin Ling pull off her comforter when she suddenly look at something under the comforter.

Steiff Mohair Teddy Bear!! The limited girl teddy bear that she have been looking for such a long time. She hold the brown bear and still in shock. Then, she jump happily on her bed.

"Xin Ling..be careful." Worried Ahjumma.

"Ahjumma, I get my limited teddy. Wah, I don't dream, isn't?"

"Of course you not. I bet you don't want to see me in your dream, Xin Ling-ah?" Ahjumma said jokingly. She was standing near Xin Ling bed. Ahjumma just able to shook her head.

"It must be Yoochun oppa." Xin Ling said in happy. She hug the bear and then move rushly down from her bed and make her way to her glass cabinet. In that cabinet where she put all her Steiff Mohair Teddy. She already have every series of Steiff Mohair. The latest series is 'Lady Lana' Steiff Mohair where it only being produce for 1,000 set. And at last she got that limited one.

"Xin Ling-ah, believe Ahjumma...You still like a baby girl for me." Xin Ling heard Ahjumma but she ignore it. She just too excited with her favorite things. Maybe it look childish, but it is her hobby to collect that brand of teddy bear.

 Without knowing, Xin Ling walk to her bathroom with a happy face. Today is her day. While taking shower, Xin Ling singing. Ahjumma just shook her head and smile.

After Xin Ling done with her shower and put on her clothes, she went downstair. Make her move to dining room where everyone was there already.

"Good morning!!" Greet Xin Ling. She went to Yoochun and kiss his cheek. Yoochun just smile. While the other saw it surprisely.

"Thank you for the Steiif Teddy, Yoochun oppa.".

"You're welcome, dear."

"Ahhh..our Xin Ling get her souveneir. I wonder why she looks so happy today." Tease Junsu.

"Eh? How come I don't get one?" Complain Changmin. Xin Ling already take her sit and  take a mouthful of mushroom soup.

"I don't have time to buy yours. Mianhe." Yoochun said with smile to Changmin.

"What? But you have a time to get that 'weird' Teddy?"

"What weird? My Steiff Teddy is not weird." Xin Ling defends her Steiff Teddy. She really loves her Teddy very much. It kind a treasurer to her.

"Yeah, but it just a Teddy. You can get it anywhere even at shopping mall here. Don't bother to go UK to buy it." Tell Changmin again. He actually just wanna sister. He know that brand of Teddy are limited. Changmin also have bought one of that kind of Teddy to Xin Ling before.

"Just now Xin Ling keep nagging to Ahjumma that she already big enough and why everyone keep looking her as a baby sis. But, when she got the Teddy from Yoochun, she behave just like a small kid that get presents." Ahjumma also joining Changmin to . She then stare blankly to everyone. Then, she smile.

"At least I got souveneir. I got my limited Steiff. Doesn't care what all of you gonna say." Xin Ling then continue eating her breakfast. Everyone looks surprised with her answer. They thought that Xin Ling will be mad and angry. But, she turn to happy girl.

 Changmin loss his word. He don't bother to tease Xin Ling anymore.

.