Sibling's LoVe -18

Sibling's loVe

For evening menu, the apple pies that specially make by Xin Ling. Everyone was gather at the garden outside the house. Enjoying the pies in the fresh air at the green scenery really make them more excited.

“Wah..it looks great.” Said Han xiomin refering to the apple pies that have being cut by Xin Ling.

“Appa, you never know how hard I’m preparing this pie for you. And you should eat more.”

“Yeah Appa, you also should know how we work hard to pick the apples to make your pies.” Said Changmin. He took the plate with slices of pie from Xin Ling.

“I never know that picking the apples was such a difficult job?” Now, it is Jaejoong turn to talk.

“Your daughter have been mean to us today, Appa. She even throw me an apple.” Junsu also make his complain.

Yoochun who quiet all the time suddenly said open his mouth, “All of you pick the apples? I afraid that the pies will taste different likes usual.”

Everyone stare angrily at Yoochun. “What?” He asks. Changmin then took Yoochun plates when he ready to put the pies into his mouth.

“Yah, Changmin..what are you doing? Give back my pies.” Scream Yoochun.

“You cannot eat this. You didn’t pick the apples. You should work if you wanna eat.” Everyone then laugh. However, Yoochun got back his pies.

“You all behave like a kid. I never know that my sons such a naughty. It must be hard for my little daughter to take care of all of you.”

“It’s true, Appa. I suffer a lot.”

“That’s why I asking you to came stay with me.” Everyone then stop eating when they heard that.

“What you mean?” Ask Yunho.

“I want Xin Ling transfer here stay with me. I have a friends that was a College Counselor. I want Xin Ling to finish her study here at that college.” Everyone quiet. Xin Ling silently look at all her oppas faces.

Jaejoong look a little bit calm. Like usual, in any situation, Jaejoong is the most calm but Xin Ling know what was play in Jaejoong’s mind.

Yunho just quiet. He continue eating his pies slowly.

Otherwise, Junsu and Changmin feel a little bit shocked but nothing much that they can say. Yoochun? He always show his confuse faces. With his puppy eyes, he look blankly at everyone reactions.

“Well, everyone look quiet. Is it means that you all agree with it?”

“Ah..Appa..” Xin Ling then open to talk something. Jaejoong look up his face waiting for what gonna be said by Xin Ling. Same goes to everyone.

“Appa, you're right. Maybe I should move here to stay with you. It should be from beginning I make this decision.”

Jaejoong and the other were shocked with the answer.

“Andwae, Xin Ling-ah...I mean...your study, it must be different grade from what you have learned at Kyunghee.” Yunho tried to gave an excuse.

“If you worried over her study, Appa can handle that matters. Well, like I have told you before, the friends of mine is the College Counselor, so I can get his help on that matters.” Actually, Han Xiomin know what was bothering his sons in order to letting her sister go. The study is not the main excuse.

Yunho loss his words. He back to his silence. He turns to look at Jaejoong in hope that Jaejoong can gave a better excuse. But, unfortunately, Jaejoong just keep his mouth shut. 

-At night-

"Yah, Jae Hyung..you should say something about this." Yunho really unsatisfied with the matters of pushing Xin Ling to stay with their father at Macau. He wanna discussed it with jaejoong since Jaejoong is the eldest.

"What you expect me to say? Xin Ling already make her decision."

"Xin Ling usually will ask for your permission. So, why she just make her own decision this time?"

"Yunho, I think she doing a right thing."

"What you mean? She will move here, It means that she will stay far from us."

"Then do you expect she will be always hang with us forever?"

"Not after she married."

"She will not married after what had happen."

"Not married? What make you confess those words, Jae hyung?"

"Not me. Xin Ling is the one. She told me that right after she awake from the unconcious."

"No way!! Why she need to think that way?"

"Those words were hurting me the most. So, I think it is the best way to let her stay here so she can forgot everything that had happen to her."

"But, I still cannot accept that."

"Yunho-ah, even it is not now, but still one day, you should let her free. Let her make her own world without us creating it for her. She have been with us for a long time. She already 20 and still hang and rely on us. Her friends that in her age, already able to make their own decision. But, Xin Ling? Even she never told us, but I know how she felt. She must be felt unfree."

"Whatever. But, I still think that this is not right." Said Yunho angrily. He left the room with unsatisfied feeling. It such a useless to discuss about it with Jaejoong.

Jaejoong sigh. He unable to convince Yunho. If Yunho whose the one that most understand him also didn't accept the dicision, so how the others? They must be same as Yunho. Jaejoong lied on his bed. Even himself also hard to accept the reality that he will stay far away from Xin Ling. If wanna count on whose the most hurt, it should be him. Without Xin Ling, nothing else he can do. His life was create just for his sister.