Sibling's LoVe 47

Sibling's loVe

Taecyeon, Mia and Jess give Xin Ling a visit. They bring Xin Ling’s favorite fruit, strawberry.

“Here you go. Eat a lot. Taecyeon specially fly this strawberry from Switzerland.” Xin Ling smile and took a bite the strawberry that Mia feed her.

“Mia, I’m curious about something.”

“What is it? Do you worry about college?” Xin Ling shook her head.

“Then, what is it?”

“Do you guys have come to hospital to visit me?”

“Of course we do. We are even overnight at the hospital to take care of you.”

“Why you are curious about it?” Ask Jess then. Everyone look at Xin Ling with curious face.

“Aniyo. I’m just asking.”

“There must be something that disturbs you, right? If not you will not ask us about it. Now, tell me. What is it?”

“Nothing important actually. It maybe just a dream.”

“Are you sure you okay? Well, please recover soon. I really miss you.” Said Taecyeon. He a little bit shy to confess but he end up saying it. Mia and Jess just give their naughty smile.
 

After Taecyeon, Mia and Jess leaves, Xin Ling stay alone on her bed. She seems quite boring. Jaejoong need to drop by at office after took almost 2 months off.

Xin Ling try to move her back from the pillow. She tries to push her leg towards the wheelchair which located besides her bed. She suffers a pain at her back every time she tries to move her body. But the pain not as painful like before.

Now, she already sits on her chair.

“Owh, how to move this?” Ask Xin Ling to herself. Honestly, this is her first time using the wheelchair. If before, Jaejoong will carry her to everywhere even to the bathroom.

After a few minutes search it, she could able to move the wheelchair.

“Argh, Jae oppa should just buy a manual one.” Complain Xin Ling in her heart. She already out of her room. She then stops in the middle of the way.

“How should I go to downstairs?”

“Should I ask for help? Who should I ask for? Hm...Junsu oppa?” Xin Ling moves her wheelchair towards Junsu room. She knocked the door three times but no answer.

“Hah, maybe Junsu oppa at stadium at this time. Changmin oppa? He follows Yunho oppa to office.”

“Argh, what should I do? I’m boring to death. Maybe I should go back to my room.” Xin Ling want to move to her room before he think of something. She make e move to Jaejoong room.

When she enter, she could see everything in the room same as what she dream of. Xin Ling doesn’t want to think about it, she moves near Jaejoong table.

“Ah, where Ahjumma find the box?” Xin Ling open the drawer one by one. But she could not find any black box that has her name on it. Xin Ling took a deep breath. She kind of relieves because the box is not exist. So, all of what she had before was just a dream.

Xin Ling then moves to Jaejoong’s bed. She smiles when she sees a frame on the side table. Her picture with Jaejoong at the lake behind the Golden Home.

“Aigoo. When oppa took this photo? Aish, it’s beautiful. He is such a great photographer.” Said Xin Ling with full smile. She then opens the side table drawer.

“Maybe there are still other pictures that Jae oppa hide from me.”

Xin Ling smile suddenly off when something catches her eyes. Her heart is beating fast.

“It couldn’t be!” Xin Ling took out the black box that she tries to find before. The box really same as what she saw in her dream.

“Andwae.”

With trembling hand, she opens the box. She could see the letter, a silver ring, a card and a diary in it.

“Please. It could not be true.” Without knowing, tears drop. Xin Ling still holding the box tightly. She afraid to opens the letter and look at the ring as well as read the diary. She scare what was inside the letter is same what was in her dream.

“Xin Ling-ah...” Xin Ling turn her head towards the voice.

“Why you leave your room? I already told you that you shouldn’t move around.”

“Jae oppa...” Call Xin Ling with tear. Jaejoong startled.

“What happen? Why you...” Jaejoong walk near Xin Ling and he could not finish his word when he see something on Xin Ling’s hand.

“Jae oppa, this box...”

“Aigoo...don’t be like this. This is nothing. I afraid if something happen to me and I don’t have a chance to tell you about all those my feeling so that’s why I write this letter. That’s it. Don’t be too sad. Well, look...I’m fine. Nothing happens to me right?”

“But oppa, I didn’t read this letter yet.”

“Really? So, why you crying like a baby?” Ask Jaejoong while wipe Xin Ling’s tears.

Xin Ling could not answer Jaejoong. She keeps crying without stop.

“Wae? What happen? Why you cry like this?”

“Oppa. If I can tell you what you had written in this letter and in your diary, can you believe in me?”

“But you said you didn’t read this letter yet.”

“Yes, I didn’t read it just now but I had read this before.”

“But when? I didn’t show anyone about this yet and this letter was written on...”

“..6thJune?” Cut Xin Ling. Jaejoong becomes more shock.

“How you know?”

“I told you I had read this before.”

“When?” Ask Jaejoong confuse.

“But before that I want to ask you something, Jae oppa.”

“What is it?”

“Are you sure that I’m not dreaming now? If I dream now, please don’t wake me up. I rather to be like this forever.”

“What are you talking about Xin Ling-ah? Of course you are not dreaming.”

“Can you believe what I will tell you?”

“Try me.”

“At the airport, I saw you are the one who got stab not me. I saw you bleeding and fall in front me. And after being in ICU for a month, you leave me...leave everyone. You just died without saying anything to me. Jae oppa, you died! My Jae oppa leaves me.”

“Shh...It just a dream, baby. Look, I’m still here. In front of you.” Jaejoong hug Xin Ling to calm his sister.

“You also told me the same thing that you said just now that you will always stand in front of me. Oppa, I’m afraid. Please don’t wake me up. Please don’t leave me. I’m begging you.”

“Xin Ling-ah...”Jaejoong is speechless. What word he should express? Even himself looks confuse with what had been told by Xin Ling. So, now he understand why Xin Ling so sensitive and always want him to be at her side all the time.

“At the day I open my eyes, I happen to sleep at your chair. I pray that all that happen is just a dream. And I hope that when I open my eyes, I will see my Jae oppa in front of me. And when I open my eyes that day, I really could see you.”

“Oppa, please tell me that I’m not dreaming now.”

“You are not, baby. This is not a dream.”

“But oppa, you know I live like a death human after I lost you. What happen if I commit suicide? Is it means I will die in the reality?”

“Commit suicide? Are you losing your minds?” Said Jaejoong in shock. He stares at Xin Ling’s eyes.

“At first, yes. I cannot live without my brother. But after I received this box and read your letter, I promise to myself that I want to keep alive because as long as I’m alive, my brother will alive as well. That is what you wrote in your letter right?”

Jaejoong nods. He amazed. He never experiences it before. This is what we called telepathy. It’s a miracle. Jaejoong smile to Xin Ling. He tries to calm his sister.

“You are not dreaming Xin Ling ah. How should I prove that you are not dreaming now?”

“Stab me again.” Answer Xin Ling makes Jaejoong’s facial faces directly.

“Andwae. How could you think that I will stab you, baby?”

“If that the only way to know either this is a dreaming or not, I insist you to do it.”

“Andwae! Find another way. How about we go and ask directly about this at specialist?”

“It’s okay oppa. I believe with you that I’m not dreaming now. But incase this is dreaming, I will surely don’t want to live anymore. I cannot live without you oppa.”

“Xin Ling-ah, either this is a dream or not, you should live your life and appreciate your precious life. As for me, as long as you don’t forget me, I’ll always be in front of you. Just don’t forget your oppa, okay?” Said Jaejoong make Xin Ling once again feel nervous. She close her ears with her both hands.

“What’s going on, Xin Ling-ah? Did I say something wrong?” Xin Ling keeps close her ears and shook her head.

“Please...please...” Repeat Xin Ling. Jaejoong also cannot hold his tear when he sees Xin Ling behave like this. He drags Xin Ling to his chest.

“Please stop crying. I promise I will end up this for you.”