Sibling's LoVe -10

Sibling's loVe

Jaejoong rushly out from Xin Ling room and being followed by Yunho.

"Jae hyung, calm down. If you are like this, we cannot solve the problem."

Jaejoong sigh. He rub his face and pull up his hair. He try to control himself. He never felt mad like this before.

"What happened actually, Jae hyung?"

"I don't know.."

"If you sad because Xin Ling rush back from UK, then you can blame me for that. Don't scare her by behave like this."

"That's not the one...Xin Ling lock herself in the bathroom and keep saying sorry and talking nonsense..."

"Why she do that? Xin Ling never behave like this before."

"That's why I ask her why. I need to know why she do that."

"Jae hyung, she heard you talking in the sleep. You keep calling Omma and say weird things. She scare and feel guilty because of her you suffer a lot." Suddenly, Junsu appeared in Jaejoong's room. He explain the true situations to Jaejoong and Yunho.

"What?"

"She keep saying that she is not  a good sister because she not really understand her oppa. She keep saying that she is bad because always give you trouble and headache."

"So, she heard all that? But, it just a nonsense talk while sleep. I also never know what I'm talking about."

"But, Xin Ling took it as a serious."

"Like Xin Ling, we also love you, hyung. You suffered a lot for this family, for our happiness and by doing that you put away your life. All the things Xin Ling said are true. Actually, not us that don't understand you but you don't understand yourself, Jae hyung. Like you keep trying to care about Xin Ling, she also keep trying to care about you. You don't understand what your sis wants and what make her happy." Junsu said again. He just wanna make Jaejoong realizes that everyone care about their oldest brother.

Again, everything was his fault. Jaejoong close his eyes and try to think straight. He already try his best to make everyone happy. To give his dongsaeng a better life and care.

For a while all of them keep silence. Then, Yunho and Junsu took a decision to leave Jaejoong alone. Maybe Jaejoong need sometime to calm and think straight. Both of them went back to their own room. Yunho take a bath and get ready for the work. He need to travel to Jeullado for his Empire Project. A project that build a small alternatives port at Jeullado. While Junsu take a short nap before he went to wash up himself.

Changmin and Xin Ling still sleeping. Jaejoong constantly sit at side of his bed without move. He still keep thinking about what have hapened and try to think what is good and bad. He also review back past memories and try to find the solution on it. Jaejoong is strong and the great one in the business. He never felt depressed when it comes toward job. He can handle a billion dollar worth projects and manage a thousand workers that work under his company. But, he easily defeated when it comes to Xin Ling.

-In The Morning-

Everyone came down late for breakfast. Ahjumma feel weird because even Jaejoong also late for today. Ahjumma didn't know what happen on the last night matter because after 11 pm she went back to her own house. But, she never ask on such things. She know Han family for such a long time since Jaejoong's birth. She know all the kids better because she also raised them and saw them grew up.

"Morning, Ahjumma." Greet Junsu and then Changmin. Yunho reached the table a few minute later. And followed by Jaejoong.

"How's your fever, Jae?" Ask Ahjumma as soon Jaejoong sat on his chair.

"I'm fine now. Don't worry."

The breakfast time usually crowded with Xin Ling being tease by his oppas. But, today a little bit different.

"Xin Ling not wake up yet? Then, Ahjumma will wake her."

"Ahjumma, It's okay. Maybe she still sleeping. She must be tired for the long trip yesterday." Tell Jaejoong. Everyone eyes were pointed at him. Jaejoong just ignore the look and take a bite of his sandwiches and sip his coffee.

Then, they heard something crashed at upstairs. Everyone were shocked. Jaejoong rushly run to upstairs and followed by the others. Ahjumma also shocked and she also followed them. Due to her old age, she a little bit slow compared to that young kids.

-Xin Ling POV-

Xin Ling wake up from her sleep and try to lift her body from bed. But she feel dizzy. Maybe because of the crying and also the coldness from the shower. She look at the wall clock and it shows 9 am.

"Ah..I'm late. Everyone must be waiting for me downstairs." Xin Ling pull of her comforter and went down from her bed. But, due to dizziness, she cannot stable her step. She fall down and the same time she crash the bamboo vase that was on her side table. The vase was broken into pieces and the broken glass were scatter everywhere. She saw his mini bamboo tree that she bought at Thailand a long time ago. The seller told her that if the bamboo tree grew up tall then all her wish will come true. But, at this moment the bamboo were seperated from its rope and absolutely damage. Xin Ling try to stand and at this moment she can feel the hands lift her up. Her Jaejoong oppa was there. Just soon she look at Jaejoong, her tears start to fall off.

Jaejoong put his sister on the bed. Then, he took out the first aid from the drawer. Jaejoong take Xin Ling's bleed finger due to the broken glass and wipe it softly. Without looking at his sister and without talking, he taking care of Xin Ling's injured finger. The blood keep bleeding without stop. He then rush to the bathroom and came out with a bowl of water in his hand. Jaejoong already use 5 cotton to stop the bleeding.

"Jae oppa..."

"Don't say anything right now."

"Miannata.."

"Stop saying sorry..I will not forgive you easily from what you have done." Xin Ling shut . She know that when Jaejoong said that, then he really mean it. So, there is no use to keep argue with Jaejoong.

Xin Ling then could feel a drop of warm tears reached her finger. She look at Jaejoong. Her oppa was crying. Jaejoong bend down his head but still can make Xin Ling saw the tears.

"Oppa.." Cried Xin Ling. Her heart feel uneasy.

"Please don't punish me by hurting yourself...If anything that you don't satisfy with me, come directly and hit me instead. You know how much I hurt to see you like this? You don't love your Jae oppa anymore, Xin Ling-ah?" Said Jaejoong. His eyes were red coz of the tears.

"Aniyo oppa...I promise I will never do this again. So, please forgive me."

Jaejoong nod. He then gave Xin Ling a warm hug. "For the last night, Mianhe." Jaejoong said to his sister.

Yunho, Junsu, Changmin and Ahjumma were watching at the door. They don't want to interrupt that both siblings moment.

"Ahjumma will clean the mess." Said Ahjumma before leave them.