Sibling's LoVe-22

Sibling's loVe

As Xin Ling arrive at Villa Suri, she directly went to her room. Everyone was not around at that time except for Ahjuma and Ahjussi. Xin Ling doesn’t expect for her brothers to wait for her actually because no one know she will come back Seoul today.

Xin Ling lied on her bed and just a moment she put her head, she fall asleep. She just tired. Even excited but the journey from Macau to Seoul really make her body aching enough.

Late at night, Jaejoong and Junsu came back home from office. After came back from Macau, they always back home late. The Empire Project was already starting it process. And, Yunho who in charge with project makes a trip from Seoul to Jeullado and back to Seoul again. Almost everyday he will go there to check the construction activity. So, Yunho will sleep at his house.

Changmin nowadays busy with his model job. He busy his day at Kyunghee in the morning until evening before went to studio at night.

“Jae, Junsu…” Someone calling for them.

“Ahjumma. Why you not go home yet? It already late.” Said Jaejoong when he and Junsu went upstairs to their room.

“Do you know that Xin Ling will come back today?”

“Huh?” Junsu said with unbelievable.

“We didn’t know.”

“She in her room. She arrived at noon. I called her down for dinner but she refuses. Maybe she wanna wait for you guys.”

“Really? We really didn’t know that she would be come back.” Jaejoong said. In the noon, he called his father but his father didn’t say a word about this.

“Maybe she wanna make a surprise to her oppas.” 

“Ahjumma, you should call us.” Junsu scratch his head.

“What should I do? She asks me to keep it a secret.”

“I will go and check.” Jaejoong rushly climb the stairs to second level. At the top, he stops.

“Junsu, call the others. Ask them to back to Villa immediately.” Then, Jaejoong move to Xin Ling’s room.

 

“Argh, she might be sulky now.” Mumble Junsu before take his phone out from his pocket.

 

“Hello..Changmin-ah, where are you now?” 

“You better get off from there and drive back home now.”

“I said NOW, Changmin.”

 

Junsu then dialed for another number.

 

“Yunho hyung, there is something happen at Villa. You better come here now.”

“If you didn’t come home now then you will regret for the whole of your life.”

 

After that, Junsu called for Yoochun.

 

“Yoochun hyung, I’m sorry. I know you are busy with your musical but please come back home now. It urgent.”

"No..Its something happen at Villa. You better come home right now. I bet you don't want to be regret for whole of your life after this."

"Just come home and see it by yourself." Junsu cut off the line. He then put his naughty smile on his face. 

 

‘It really fun to make a prank.’ Said Junsu in heart with smiles. Without realizes, there is someone there that was looking at him.

“Ahjumma..You give me a shock.”

“What you have done, Junsu-ya?”

“What? I didn’t do anything.”

“If something bad happen to them on their way home, it’s all your fault.”

Junsu then surprised with Ahjumma words. He didn’t think of that. He just wanna make a fun of others. Suddenly he feels guilty.

“Ahjumma, you should not pray for something like that. What if..it really happen..?”

“Then, it’s your fault. Why not you just tell them the truth? If you said that Xin Ling was home, I bet they will run directly here. Don’t bother to use that dirty trick. Aigoo-ya...” Ahjumma nag to Junsu before she went to kitchen to prepare something for Xin Ling and the others as supper meal.

-Xin Ling POV-

Xin Ling in her bathroom. Take her bath. Rest her body in her bathtub. She really angry with her brothers. They never home this late before this.

‘Argh, if I just tell them the truth! So, it will not turn like this.’ Xin Ling said her regret.

‘But, they supposed to call me. Ask me what I’m doing. What I eat for my dinner and whatsoever. They seems feel happy that I stay away from them.’ Then, Xin Ling feels angry again.

‘Argh!!’ Xin Ling scream before she sinks her head into the water. She needs to calm herself.

 

After a few seconds, she cannot hold her breath anymore. She takes her head out from the water.

 

“Annyong, Xin Ling…”

Xin Ling shocked. After she open her eyes, she saw Jaejoong was staring at her.

 

“Jae oppa…”

“Well, you cannot beat your oppa in that. You cannot even hold your breath for at least 1 minute...”

“Jae oppa, how you come in here? Don’t say that you break the door again.”

“I’m not such a stupid one to break the door for second time.”

“But, Jae oppa…still you should not just slip into ladies bathroom.”

“Wae? Shy with your oppa?”

“Of course I am. I’m a girl.”

“Yes, you’re. But to me, you still look like a baby.”

“Jae oppa…”

“Aigoo Xin Ling-ah, I was the one who raise you. I was already seen everything.”

“Oppa…That when I was a kid. Now, I’m already 20. I’m not a baby girl that you still need to help me wear my clothes anymore.”

“But it nothing change for me…I still gonna help you with your clothes if you ask me to do it. Nothing to ashamed at all...”

“Jae oppa…”

“Arasso..arasso..now, come out from the tub and come outside. I will wait you outside.”

Jaejoong walk out from the bathroom. Xin Ling bit her lips angrily. She actually feels embarrassed even with Jaejoong.

 

Xin Ling put on her bathrobe and walks out from bathroom. Jaejoong was sit on the side of the bed waiting for Xin Ling. Xin Ling move to her waredrobe to get her pyjamas.

 

“Jae oppa, I wanna change my clothes now.” 

“So?”

“Jae oppa, you such a ert. I think you should get married soon.”

“Since when my sis turns to a shy girl?”

“Wae? I’m not supposedly to be shy?”

“Of course you should be…but, I’m your oppa.”

“But that doesn’t mean that I should not be shy with you…by the way, you’re still a man.”

“I’m not like gonna do something bad to you anyway...” Jaejoong then realizes he should not suppose to say that words. Anyway, Xin Ling just quiet.

“Huh..I maybe should go to my room and wash myself.”

“Jae oppa…”

“Mian. I make you remember all those bad things again.” 

“Aniyo. I already throw those memories away. It doesn’t bother me anymore.”

“You don’t have the bad dream anymore?” Xin Ling shook her head. He walk to Jaejoong and give her oppa a hug.

“Thanks, Jae oppa.”

“For what, Xin Ling-ah.” Ask Jaejoong softly. He pat his sister hair with loves.

“For everything. For everything that you have done to me. I know by just say ‘thanks’ it’s not enough to repay all your kindness. But, still…I really thankful for everything.”

“Why you need to say thank you to me? Everything that I had done to you, I never ask you to repay me back. I am the one that need to say thank you.”

 

“Wae?’

 

“Because you’re such a wonderful sister to me…I am really thankful to god to give you to me. I also really thankful to Umma, to give me such great baby sister. I also thankful to Appa because give you back to me.”

“Jae oppa…”

“Shh..cut it off. I don’t want to hear such things anymore. Just be a good sister to me. Now, I want you put on your pyjamas and meet me at dining room. We will have our wonderful supper together, okay?”

Jaejoong walk to his room. Take his bath before went down to dining room.