Sibling's loVe -28

Sibling's loVe

-In the Next Morning-

It's weekend. Jaejoong like usual wake up early. Changmin went to jogging alone without his partner, Yunho. Junsu still on his bed due to last night fun. Xin Ling?

"Good morning, Jae oppa." Greet Xin Ling to Jaejoong. Jaejoong help Ahjumma with something at the kitchen.

"Good morning." Reply Jaejoong.

"What are you doing, oppa?"

"Secret!"

"Argh..since when my oppa keep a secret to his sister?"

"Aigoo..it should be a girl at kitchen...Helping with the cook not a man. The world seems to changed now." Suddenly Ahjumma who just entering the kitchen from behind door say a word.

"Ahjumma...I doesn't say that I don't want to help you..but.."

"But what, Xin Ling-ah? Because you cannot wake up early to help me with the breakfast?"

"Aniyo..."Said Xin ling half hearted. Jaejoong just smile looking at Xin Ling.

"I wake up early today because I want...to help you..for the breakfast.."

"Really? But you seems enjoy to disturb your Jae Oppa." Said Ahjumma make Xin Ling stare at his brother.

"Ahjumma, Xin Ling and I will going out today. We maybe don't have a lunch at home."

"It seems left me and your Ahjussi alone at home today."

"Then good, Ahjumma. You will have a geat time alone with Ahjussi..So, don't missed it." Said Xin Ling before put a pinch of parmesen cheese that being chopped by Jaejoong into .

"Aigoo..this kid really have grown up. Jae, you should consider to have a brother in-law soon." Jaejoong just smile with Ahjumma word before glance at Xin Ling. It a relieves to see Xin Ling not affected with Ahjumma word.

"Okay done. Let's go have our breakfast first before we move." Jaejoong take a bowl of salad to the dining table. Xin ling who followed behind hold a small plate of chopping parmesen chesse. She really loves her salad with extra extra chesse.

"Jae oppa.."

"Hm.."

"Where are we going?"

"I already told you...it's secret."

"How about give me a hint?"

"Hint?Hm...You need to bring extra clothes."

"Huh?" Xin Ling confuse. Then he got an idea.

"You mean we gonna go to beach?" Jaejoong smile. Xin Ling seems happy.

"Can we bring Changmin oppa and Junsu oppa along?"

"Aniyo."

"Wae?"

"It's my secret place. I should not reveal my secret place to others."

"ME then?" Ask Xin Ling. Jaejoong smile.

"Jae oppa..I'm asking you. Why you smile?"

"Xin Ling-ah. You are my shadow. You always be by myside. I cannot keep my shadow away. It same goes to you. I cannot keep you away. Well, we cannot keep any secret to each other okay."

Xin Ling smile and nod with Jaejoong word. They continue their breakfast before they went out. 

Xin Ling turn to look at Jaejoong who was driving right now. Jaejoong wearing his white long sleeves shirt with his black slack. Jaejoong looks different if he wear his glasses.

"Why looking at your oppa like that?"

"Huh?"

"Wae? Something wrong with my faces?"

"Aniyo...I'm just want to see my oppa more longer."

"Wae?"

"Nothing. I'm just feel how lucky I am to have you as my brother. So, now I realizes why girls at Kyunghee envious with me."

"I'm also lucky to have you as my baby girl. And I really hope that we will become sibling for the next life."

"But I don't want to be your sister in the next life."

"Wae?"

"I want to be your lover. I want to be with you forever."

"You know what, Xin Ling-ah. I love you more than anyone else. We have a blood ties and we will never be apart forever. You are mine and I'm always be your oppa. Nothing can change that."

"What if I die before you oppa?"

"What you talking about, Xin Ling? I don't like!"

"I'm just wanna know...Can you answer me, Jae oppa?"

"Then I will ask you the same question? What if I die before you?"

"But I ask you the question first."

"I will answer it if you answer me first. If not, just forget about it, okay?"

"If you die before me...then I will follow you. So, don't ever try to leave me."

"Xin Ling-ah...you seems obsess with your oppa right? Do you love me that much?"

"Still wanna ask the things you already know? I just wanna have a great life...great life with my oppas."

"Then please don't open up about that ever again, okay?" Xin Ling noded.