Sibling's loVe 41

Sibling's loVe

After the major operation, Jaejoong was being in charged into ICU. There are two private nurses being at his side 24 hours. Accept for the nurse and doctor, no one can get close to Jaejoong. The visitor can just watch from outside through a huge mirror that connecting the outside and inside.

Xin Ling stays at there for all time and never stops crying. She felt hurt to see Jaejoong’s condition. With all the wires and pumping sounds make her really scare. She never stops praying for her brother to just open his eyes. It’s really enough to make her feel a little bit relieves.

Yunho and Junsu were really busy at office. With what happen to Jaejoong, the company really faces a chaos. Han Xiomin also steps down to Seoul right after he heard about the incidents. His heart was trembling a lot. Han Xiomin cannot accept if he has to lose his eldest son.

Jaejoong! The son that suffered a lot since kid. Han Xiomin is a busy father and no time to share with his son. Due to that, Jaejoong being pampered by his mother a lot. After Han Min Young died, Jaejoong change from an active kid to a depressed one. Jaejoong put everything by himself. For 5 months he was hiding in his room without socialize and sometimes at night he cried alone.

Jaejoong is the great son. He never hates or anger with Xin Ling who’s the reason why Han Mi Young died. Even he, as a father himself at first blame the newborn baby that cause his beloved wife dead. But then, Jaejoong make him realizes that everything happens is a fate. They loss someone but replace with someone else. God is fair. That what was being told by Jaejoong to him.

Everyone come visit Jaejoong at the hospital. His staffs even his business partner. Mia and Jess almost every day come to the hospital to give their visit as well give Xin Ling accompany. Taecyeon also show up at hospital. But, he could not bear to see his beloved one crying. He prays for Jaejoong to open his eyes and back to his life.

Jaejoong’s best friend, Seunghyun come with Gu Hyuri. Gu Hyuri also gives a visit almost every day. Everyone knows already how she loves Jaejoong. She even cried every time she gives a visit.

After a week in the hospital, the visitor can enter the room and get close with Jaejoong. Xin Ling was the one who always at her brother side.

“Xin Ling, why not you go home and take a rest for today? I will replace it for you.” Said Junsu.

“Aniyo. I want to stay here. I afraid that when Jae oppa open his eyes, I was not around.”

“But Xin Ling, at least you need to take a short nap. I don’t want you to fall sick.”

“I will take a nap here.”

“Xin Ling...please.”

“Junsu oppa, just please let me be here. I will not leave from my place. I will not leave Jae oppa. Even he also never leaves me when I was sick.”

“I will be here with you. We take care of Jae hyung together.” Junsu give up. He takes a sit on the sofa.

After a month in the ICU, Jaejoong’s condition should be more stable but it was opposite. Jaejoong already had 3 major operations. Worst, he ‘died’ for 2 times but doctor manage to bring him back.

But, the doctor could not able to make his heart beat again for the third time. They lost it.

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....it ends. Everyone’s hearts stop beating as well. Xin Ling even could not stand. Appa collapsed in front the door. Everyone was still in shocked. They likes don’t believe what had happen. Changmin run to the rooftop and scream aloud. He let everything out but still cannot make him calm. Yunho could not move his feet. Same goes to Yoochun and Junsu.