Sibling's LoVe 48

Sibling's loVe

-Dining Table-

“Xin Ling doesn’t join us?” Ask Yoochun ater take his seat.

“She is sleeping. I will bring her breakfast to her room after this.”

“Jae Hyung, how about the meeting with the banker? You want to take a lead?”

“That meeting is in afternoon right? Can you change it to evening? I have to bring Xin Ling for medical check up.”

“Its okay, Jae hyung...I will accompany her to hospital. So, you can attend your meeting. Anyway, I don’t have anything to do today.” Yoochun volunteer himself to bring Xin Ling for medical check up.

“Aniyo. I need to go by myself. Because there is something that I wanna ask to her doctor.”

“What is it, hyung? There is something happen to her?”

“Well, I also not so sure about it. Maybe I need to make an appointment with Psychiatry.”

“Psychiatry? But why?” Everyone seems shocked. Junsu and Changmin look at each other.

“Xin Ling looks just fine to me.” Junsu then speak up.

“If you wanna know, then come with me to hospital.” Said Jaejoong at last. He also doesn’t know how to explain to the others about Xin Ling’s condition.

 

-At Hospital-

Everyone waiting outside while Xin Ling being through the MRI scan test.

"Hyung, it doesn't like Xin Ling hurt her head right?" Ask Changmin. Junsu and Yoochun look at Changmin before turn to look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong just sigh.

"I don't know. Just wait what the test will be said."

"It's weird. Why she need to do the MRI test instead of x-ray or her backbone?" Now, Yoochun also said his confuseness. Everyone just quiet.

After being waited for 15 minutes, doctor come out with Xin Ling. Jaejoong and others get them with worry faces.

"Let’s talk in my room." Said Doctor Henry. Jaejoong look at Xin Ling and give his sister a smile.

"Everything will be okay." Said Jaejoong almost whisper, however, Xin Ling still able to hear it.

They follow Doctor Henry to his room. Jaejoong sit next to Xin Ling. They all wait with patience what Doctor Henry will be said.

"Well, like I had explained before, it must be the effects from the coma. And after doing MRI test, there is nothing that shows Xin Ling suffers the brain disease." Explain Doctor Henry.

"But then, why she had all those memory that she even don't know? For example, she doesn’t feel hurt at all after being stab instead she thought of me the one who got stab."

"Jaejoong shi, usually, the patient doesn’t feel hurt because of the nervous feeling. She had stressed her head so bad until she felt other way. And I believe she had those memories due to she refuses to accept the reality."

"Sorry, I don't get it, doc."

"Well, directly said that she could be making her brain think oppositely. Like you said, she is the one who being stabbed but all the time she in coma, she dream about you. She thought you are the one who being stab at first place. And I also believe that this is due to the closeness relationship between you and her."

"If that so, the weird thing is that she could know everything that happen when she was in coma. FOr example, she knows about his Junsu oppa's coach training and the weirder is she even know about the letter that I wrote that I never told anyone about this before even her."

"I don't know if you could believe in me or not. Well, I'm the science people that will make a conclusion by referring to the evidence but this case is rare and I never face it before. But, I could say that this is personal instinct or telepathy."

"Then, how could we make her believes that she is not dreaming now? She always said that she afraid she having a dream now. From her view, this moment might be a dream as well."

"It depends on you guys. Your responsibility is to make her believes that she is in reality."

"Xin Ling, I know you will have a hard time to sleep because you afraid that you will wake up from your dream. But, if you continue to pressure your head, I afraid you will be more stress and affect your brain. So, I will supply you with the sleeping pill. Take it if you really cannot sleep but don't rely on it too much... You just need to think positive and calm." XIn Ling just nod to show her understand with what have been told.

Xin Ling with Jaejoong move from hospital to home. While Junsu and Changmin will heading to office.

"Oppa, when the last time you wash your car?"

"Wae?"

"Just asking."

"I bring it to carshop instead of doing it mysel likes usual."

"Is it when I'm in hospital?" Ask Xin Ling again. Jaejoong turn to his left. He could see Xin Ling look directly at him.

"Don't say to me you dream about it also."

"I'm not. I was the one who wash your car." Said Xin Ling makes Jaejoong a bit shocked and 'BANG', his car hit the front car who stop for trafic light..

"Are you okay?" Ask Jaejoong to Xin Ling. Xin Ling nod. Her head almost hit the dashboard. Suddenly her back is in pain due to the shock move. But, she just rub her back without telling Jaejoong about it.

Jaejoong pull of his seatbelt and move out from his Audi R8. The owner of the car that Jaejoong hit also move out from his car.

"I'm sorry. I will pay for the damage." Said Jaejoong to the guy directly.

"Well, of course you should pay for the damage. Look, it totally ruin."

"Wait a moment. I get you the cheaque." Jaejoong leave into his car. He open the door and took something from his passport case.

"Oppa, is it everything okay?" Ask Xin Ling. Jaejoong smile to her.

"Don't worry, dear. I will handle it. Just wit for me okay?" Then, Jaejoong walk forward to the guy and after talking for a second, he wrote something on the cheaque book. Xin Ling just look quietly from the car. After a few minute, Jaejoong walk into the car as well as that guy.

Jaejoong took out his phone and call for someone.

"Robin, my car is damage. I hit another car. Can you fetch us?"

Jaejoong park the car at the side road. While waiting for Robin, Jaejoong take Xin Ling hands and rub it soft.

"I love my sis very much."

"I know."

"I love you more than anything else."

"I know."

"So, you know everything?"

"I don't know that my oppa so careless. You never involve in any accidents before."

"Well, I'm a little bit surprised with what you had said to me just now."

"Wae?"

"Hm, why not while waiting for Robin, you tell me more about your dream."

"But oppa, it's nothing to be fun to hear about it."

"I'm just curious. I wanna know what other thing happen in your dream besides the letter, the car wash..."

"I had make you and the others a pottery. A pottery that resemble your faces. It was before I coma. But I drop it and your pottery only was broken into half. The others' pottery are fine. I don't fix it directly at that time but I went to the shop again to fix it after I gave Yoona a visit at jail..."

"...It's mean I went to the shop after I was in coma. If your pottery are still broken, that's mean I never went to that shop to fix it. So, I was dreaming. But, if it was the opposite..."

"Baby, you are not dreaming now."

"I know. But I'm still afraid."

"Then, right after we arrive home, we find that pottery to make sure about it okay?" Xin Ling nod.

Robin arrive at their place after 15 minutes.

"I will take your car to workshop."

"I think I wanna change the car. But, for now just take it to workshop. I will handle it later."

"Okay, I will take it from here."

"Thank you, Robin. But, how you want to go back?"

"It's okay, sir. Don't worry about me. Xin Ling might be tired already."

"It's okay, Robin. I'm still strong." Said Xin Ling with cheer. Robin just smile. Jaejoong took the mercedez key from Robin.

"I will come and take you at workshop after I drop Xin Ling at home." Said Jaejoong after he put Xin Ling on her seat.

"It's okay, sir. I will call my friend. By the way, tomorrow is off day, so I maybe don't use the car." Said Robin next. Usually, this mercedez car will be with Robin all the time. Jaejoong i a good employer. He always think about his workers also. That's make Ahjumma and Ahjushi still loyal to work with them even for 20 years already.

"If that so, okay. We make a move first. Thanks again, Robin."

"Don't bother, sir." Said Robin soft.