Chapter 64 - New Begin !!!!

Sibling's loVe

After 1 year

Jaejoong drove to the shooting site. It was his lunch break seems he busy all the time so he try to make time. He took out a plastic of food from the back sit and walk to the crowd.

"Jae shi, you here?" Said one of the staff.

"Lunch delivery again?" Said another staff. Jaejoong just smile. He put the plastic on the table then fold his long sleeves.

"Xin Ling doing her make up. I will call her now."

"It's okay. Don't bother her."

"Anyway, she ask to call her if you come." Then the staff walk away and disappear in the crowd.

After a few minutes Jaejoong could see XIn Ling come running to him.

"Oppa..."

"I bring your lunch." Xin Ling take a sit as well as Jaejoong. Xin Ling seems excited even she quite busy with CF shooting and model runaway.

"Still lot to do?"Ask Jaejoong while open the sushi box to Xin Ling. She just nod.

"What time you finish?"

"Hm..it almost done here. Then, i have to go try the outfit at studio. Maybe I will back home late tonight."

"Tired?"

"Aniyo. I'm feel great."

"If tired, you can stop. Don't pressure your body. It's not good for your health."

"Arasso. How about you? You not tired?"

"Aniyo. I feel great."

"You copy me, Oppa...but I know you tired. Even busy at office, but still have time to bring me lunch."

"I spare my lunch time."

"I know...but then you should having your lunch..not spare it by coing here everyday."

"Well, you know I don't like to lunch alone."

"Gyuri unnie? You should spare your time with her."

"Arasso. Tomorrow I will bring your Gyuri unnie here as well."

*sigh* Xin Ling give up. She know she cannot win Jaejoong. So, she just let Jaejoong be. Both of them enjoy with their food and talking about various thing. Everyday, Jaejoong will spent at least one hour with Xin Ling no matter how busy he is.

 

- Flashback-

After a year coma, Xin Ling wake up. Doctor announce that she is fine. But, she having amnesia. She culd remember a few things. She could recognize everyone but she forgot several things. Jaejoong relieves that Xin Ling not remember about the 'dream' and Yoona and what had happen to her. Short saying, she forgot all bad things that happen to her.

So, it was a new phrase of her life. Jaejoong ask everyone to not open up all the bad things that she could not remember and hide all the stuffs that can make her memories back.

Jaejoong also renovate almost 80% of the house and changed Xin Ling's wardrobe. Everything changed to new so that Xin Ling will not remember anything from past that she forgot.

Everyone else still the same. Junsu become popular since his soccer team being number 1 for the summer league. While Yoochun always travel from Spain and Korea because he was handling the biggest historical musical ever and it will be held at collesuem at Spain.

Changmin?He becomes Jaejoong's right hand. He master in Finance and really help Jaejoong with the budgeting and financial planing. However, end of this October, he will start his study in Finance at Sungkyunkwan University. He is not taking full time student since he wanna lend a hand to Jaejoong with the business.

Yunho become a bit different than before. He be more matured and focused. He is not late anymore. Since the day Jaejoong said that he wanna Yunho to take over the business, his behavior and thinking absolutely change. He afraid that he could not manage the company as good as Jaejoong and also afraid that he broke the promise to always stay at Jaejoong's side and Jaejoong with any matters. Yunho really  become a person that everyone can rely on.

Jaejoong? Good news, he already engaged to Gyuri after the long wait. It also because Xin Ling insist him to do so. If according to the plan, they will married next year on the same day of Jaejoong's birthday. Xin Ling was the one who choose the date because he know that Jaejoong might be forgot their anniversary due to his work load. "You even forgot your birthday and you will surelyforgot the anniversary as well. So, that's why I choose the same date with your birthday." Said Xin Ling when everyone insist to know why she choose 26th January instead.

Now about Xin Ling...after awake from coma,, she insist to become model and without arguing, Jaejoong support it. Even he rather Xin Ling to work with him together at company but he don't want to argue with his sister to do what she likes. Maybe after so long in that area, then he will ask Xin Ling to join Han Corporation. Let Xin Ling do whatever she wantedd to do now. That what Jaejoong thought. And Xin Ling seems happy with what she was doing. She still in crush with Taecyeon. But sometime, likes the other lovebird couple, they also do fight but luckily not took so long. Usually, taecyeon will be the one who apologizes first.