Sibling's LoVe -12

Sibling's loVe

"How's UK? Have a crash with American guyz?" Mia said jokingly. Xin ling and her friends were walking to library.

"Nah..i just stay there for a day."

"I thought you said you be there for a week?" Jess suddenly open up .

"According to the plan its supposedly to be a week. But, Jae oppa was falling sick. So, I rush back."

"Jae oppa sick? Is it serious?" Said Mia with surprise.

"He just have high fever." When Xin Ling said that Jaejoong have fever, both her friends feel relieved.

"Thank god. You should call us then we can give a visit...or if it possible, we can volunteer to take care of him." Said Jess making Xin Ling stare at her.

"What? I just worried of my friend's brother. Nothing else. Is it wrong?"

"Yeah, right. You have another meaning behind that, Jess. Everyone can see that you likes Jaejoong oppa." Said Mia suddenly. Jess was shocked with the confession that make by Mia.

Xin Ling just smile. She know that not only her bestfriend like her brother but almost every girl in this university were showing their interest to her brothers. Even her economic lecturer, Miss Jun Yuri also always ask about Jaejoong. Miss Jun Yuri once met with Jaejoong during the Student's Meeting Fair. Jaejoong, Yunho and Junsu were attending the meeting because they are part of the committe and also  the permanent donator to the Kyunghee Society.

"Don't waste your time by liking Jae oppa, Jess. You know that Jae oppa will not interest in this matter." Said Xin Ling make Jess bend her head down.

"I know. But, I like him so much. Maybe one day he will open up his heart."

"I advice you as a friend, not because he is my brother...Even I cannot convince him, Jess. Yes, maybe one day he will open his heart, but when? You deserved to be happy. Don't wait for him anymore."

"Yeah, you're right. But, it's hard to just let go the feeling."

"Why not? There have someone that always peeking on you. You should look around you. And you will find your true love. The one that will love you forever and the one that willing to take care of you forever."

"Who?"

Xin Ling smile. "Choi Siwon!"

"Hah? Why must him?"

"Wae? What's wrong with him? He is handsome and rich."

"You think I look the guy at their appearance and money?"

"I didn't say that. I just match with your taste and Choi siwon really match with you. Then, why you like Jae oppa actually?"

"Yes, Jae oppa is handsome and rich but i didn't look at that factors, okay? The inner is important. Your oppa is the most kind person that I ever met. The way he treat you and at least he have his life goal. But, Choi Siwon? He just too rely on his family wealth without effort to improve himself."

"Did he? But, from my view, he is look kind and warm heart. That's why I said you should open your eyes and your heart as well. Don't judge a person by his look. Maybe he look kinda prince that don't know do anything but I believe he is the bestman for a husband."

"Then, why not you married him? Why match it with me?" Said Jess angrily. She put her belonging into the locker with anger. Why suddenly Xin Ling open up about that guy?

"Because he like you, Jess."

"What?" Scream Jess. Xin Ling cover Jess mouth with her hand.

"Shh..slow down. We're at library now. You want everyone heard you like Choi Siwon?"

"Xin Ling.. When I said I like him? If you want to know, even there are no more guyz in this world and only him left, I will never chose him."

"Ridiculous. Are you sure you can handle your body if you left only with him?" Said Mia. She interrupt the discussion between Xin Ling and Jess.

"Yah, even that happen, I will never chose him. Arasso!!"

"Okay..okay..calm down. We close this topic. But I really want you to open your heart to somebody else. If does not Choi Siwon, then you can be with the one that you like." Said Xin Ling try to calm her friend. She then gave a smile to Jess to concile with her.

"Okay. Don't ever open this case anymore."

"You just like a kid, Jess. What's wrong with Choi Siwon? As long as he love you than it could be good enough." Mia word makes Jess become more angry. But Xin Ling fastly calm her friend.

"Mia, the case already close. Then, we should not talk about it anymore. By the way, it is Jess life, so, she have a right to choose and make her own decision." Xin Ling was so smart to back up the situation before it become worst. She loves both of her friends. Mia and Jess are the only friends that she believe in this world. The other girls that want near her are all have their own intention. If not because of money, then because of her brothers or more worst because they jealous with her. And they want to make her fall down.

At Kyunghee, there are 6 girl that being named as Geisha. All of them are beautiful and the leader is the one that most wealthy among others. Yoona is the leader. She is so mean and act like a queen. Her parent are hotel business successor. She is same age as Xin Ling. She have an interest towards Kyunghee basketball prince, Kim Hyun Joong. She told to the whole Kyunghee that she was Kim Hyun Joong lovers and warn everyone from getting closer to him.

Yoona was senior. She came into Kyunghee one year early than Xin Ling. On Xin Ling first day at Kyunghee, she being bullied by that queen. At that time, no one know that Xin Ling was Changmin's sister. Xin Ling don't want to take advantage by her brother's power. Even Jaejoong also cannot accompany her for the registration day.

- Flashback-

While waiting for the second half registration session, Xin Ling sat on the chair with the others new students. She was holding a cup of coffee before it spill after being push by someone. Unfortunately, the coffee was spill on someone feet. Xin Ling directly say sorry because she don't mean it.

"Junior..junior..you're so pathetic. Who you think you are? A queen? Go and get me a wet towel and wash my feet." Ask Yoona to Xin ling. Xin Ling was shocked. She then move up from her sit and went to 'ladies'. Xin Ling stop her step when there is a hand that grip her arm. She turn.

"Oppa." Changmin was the one that grip her hand. Everyone in the hall that saw the incidents were shocked. They being whisper with each other.

Changmin took Xin Ling near Yoona and her followers. The girls look shocked and uneasy. But Yoona still look calm.

"I'm sorry for the incidents. If you wanna charge anything, came to my room."

"Why you need to say sorry? She is the one who spill the coffee. Anyway, she is a junior, so, we need to give them a lesson how to respect a senior."

"Actually, you are the one that need a lesson, Lee Yoona. Please learn how to respect your senior before you ask your junior to respect you." Said Changmin fiercely. He surely cannot stand if someone bullied or harassing Xin Ling.

"Huh, you think you're Head students, so I should be afraid? Why should I? With that power you cannot do anything to me. I just need to call my parents and then you and your sis will absolutely dissapear from here."

Changmin listen with patience. Everyone were focusing on them. Xin Ling still hold Changmin arms. She just stand quietly.

"Oppa, It's okay..After all It is my fault."

"But you already say sorry. Anyway, it is not even your fault. Her girl that push you at the first place. So, I will handle this matter with them."

"Oppa, I said it's okay. Look, everyone were focusing on us. You're the head students, then you should not fighting for the small matter. What the others would say and think."

"Because I'm the head students, so, I need to solve this problem. I'm not doing this because you're my sis. Even if it the other persons, I will still do the same things." Said Changmin to Xin Ling. Without arguing more, Xin Ling took a decision to just let her brother be.

"So, you wanna solve it here or privately in my room?" Ask Changmin to Yoona.

"Wae? Are you afraid to show publicly? Or you embarassed?" Said Yoona arrogantly.

Changmin smile. "I afraid that you will be the one that cannot put your face up after this, Lee Yoona-shi."

"Tried me."

"Well, you're the one that pathetic here. I wonder either you're really don't know or just pretending, Lee Yoona-shi."

"What you mean?"

"Ah, maybe you're kind a lazy students. Then, how come you able to enter Kyunghee? Owh, forgot, your parents have a power that can make you enter Kyunghee without sit for entrance exam. Right?"

"How..how you know that?"

"That's why I called you stupid. You don't even know me well, right Yoona-shi?"

"How dare you call me stupid? I will surely make you out from here."

"Then, I will surely make you out from Korea."

"What?"

"By the way, my name is Han Changmin. And she is Han Xin Ling. Please put that in your head permanently because you will remember us forever until you die. Search for that name in the library or the most easy ask from your senior if you wanna know whose the one that you dealing with." Explain Changmin before he leave Yoona and her girls with confusion.

Changmin was so serious. Xin Ling never saw Changmin so serious like before. Changmin also never trade on their family before. So, that's the reason why Yoona never know much about him. The others that truly know Changmin is due to their own searching. Usually, the new students will find out more about their Head Students. They wanna know more about him.

Changmin bring Xin Ling to his room. The private room for the Head Students.

"Are you okay?"Ask Changmin. He pour some water to his sister. He then take a sit in front Xin Ling.

Xin Ling nod. "Then good. If anything happen, just let me know."

"But, oppa..this is not right. i don't want everyone afraid of me. They might be thinking negative about me."

"Wae? Why should they think that way? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Of course I did. I already show the bad side of me on my first day. Of course everyone will think negative about me. Then, i will not get a friend here."

"Then good..You will be hang out with me all the time. So, nobody able to bullied you again."

"Oppa, I'm serious."

"Don't worry, Xin Ling-ah..Everyone will never see you negatively. Everyone here know who Yoona is actually."

"Then, if I don't have any single friend here, I will ask Jae Oppa to move me to another university."

"Aniyo... If you move, then that's mean I also need to move. Believe me, you will get a friend. I guaranteed that you will receive a lot of friendship."

"Are you sure?"

"Of Course I am."

Like what Changmin said, Xin Ling really receive a lot of friendship. Almost everyone want to befriends with her. Actually, all of them are Changmin's fans. And they want to get closer to Changmin by using Xin Ling.

As for Yoona, on the next day, her parents came to kyunghee. They met with Changmin and Xin Ling. They told their daughter to pay a forgiveness to Xin Ling.

"No, It's okay. Actually, It is my fault, Auntie." Said Xin Ling politely to Yoona's mother. Her mother keep ask Xin Ling and Changmin to forgive her daughter. Xin Ling a little bit confuse. How come the hotel successor being so humble. Her parents does not like Yoona.

"No..Yoona is wrong at first place. Please forgive her. I hope both of you can be a friend." Yoona parents look desperately. But Yoona look more calm but she don't lift up her face like before. Xin Ling look at Changmin confusely.

"I forgive her Auntie. We maybe will become friends one day. Right, Yoona?" Said Xin Ling with hardship. She actually pity with Yoona parents.

"What a relieve to hear that."

After they leaves, Xin Ling ask Changmin the true situations.

"Lee Conglomerate was under Han Holding. It is just 20% worth to us. If you want, Jae hyung can easily throw them into a trashbin."

"No, it's okay. Actually, it is not a big matter. I still feel uneasy with what happen."

"Don't feel bad. You're not the one that wrong in the first place. I just wanna gave them a small lesson. I hope after this Yoona will be able to learn from what have happen."