Sibling's LoVe 55

Sibling's loVe

Xin Ling wait with patience with what Auntie Mary wanna said. She refuses when Auntie Mary wanna offer her a drinks.

“Xin Ling, I think you know what I’m gonna said.”

“Mian, I have no idea with what you gonna tell me. Please just say it straight away. My brothers and my friends might be waiting for me right now.”

“If then, I will say it directly.”

“...please forgive Yoona.”

“If that what you worry about, so please don’t bother anymore. I had visited her in the jail and I already forgive her.”

“I know it is hard for you and...I also know that I should not ask for more, but please let her free?”

Xin Ling stay calm because she already expects that Auntie Mary will ask for that.

“Mian, Auntie...I cannot do it.”

“But why? Please Xin Ling, I beg you. After Yoona get release I will bring her far from here. I will shut down all my business here and start our new life at other places...if that what you afraid of.”

“Mian, Auntie. I don’t think I can do it.”

“Please Xin Ling. I only have Yoona. I don’t have other kid.”

Xin Ling feel terrible when she see Auntie Mary cry. She suddenly thinks about her Umma.

“Auntie, please don’t be like this.”

“Xin Ling?” Xin Ling turn and she a bit shocked.

 

-Jaejoong POV-

Jaejoong take another sip of his black coffee. He then takes a look at his watch. Hyuri is left to the ladies for a while.

“Sir, this is your card.” The waitress comes with Jaejoong’s credit card on her bill’s book. Jaejoong take it and smile to her.

“Thank you.” The waitress then leaves him. And at that time, his eyes catch something.

Jaejoong stand from his seat. He walks closer to get clear. He not just get a clear vision but as well could hear what they are talking about.

“Xin Ling?” Call Jaejoong. He could see Xin Ling a little bit surprise to see him there.

“Op-pa...What are you doing here?” Ask Xin Ling.

Jaejoong doesn’t answer it but he turn to look at the middle-age woman who is wiping her faces.

“Mrs. Lee, I thought you know about this well? I already make you clear at the court that day. I hate to get it through again.”

“Jaejoong-shi... Please, I will never ask anything much. Just please take back all the charges...”

“Pardon me? Take back the charges?”

“...Mrs Lee...you should not look down at me. You are wrong if you think I will easily let Yoona free just like that after what she had done.”

“I know she was wrong...but I promise that thing will never happen again.” Beg Auntie Mary. Jaejoong smirk right after he heard that.

“You must be doesn’t know your daughter well, Mrs Lee. Anyway, sorry for that. I will never let that happens.” Jaejoong pull Xin Ling hand and drag her to follow him.

“Oppa!” Jaejoong ignore it. But then he stops and turns.

“Anyway, I don’t think your daughter will die in that jail. I’m already too kind to charge her for 5 months only even is too short for her to repent heself. But please don’t forget, she almost makes my sis leaves this world. You afraid will lose your only daughter. So, am I. Xin Ling is the only sister I have. And I will absolutely not let anything that harm her free easily. If you don’t satisfy with anything, bring your lawyer. Don’t disturb Xin Ling anymore.”

Jaejoong really feel piss off this moment. He drags Xin Ling out from the cafe. He just ignore the eyes suround him.

When they reach at lobby, someone call out their name.

“Jae hyung...Xin Ling?” Call Junsu.

“Owh, Jae hyung, what are you doing here?” Yoochun and others feel surprise to see Jaejoong together with Xin Ling. They are more surprise to see Jaejoong’s face.

“What happened?” Ask Junsu. Jaejoong could not say a word until he let her anger away. At that time, Gu Hyuri appear.

“Jae? What happened? I saw you drag Xin Ling away from the cafe?”

“Oppa mian.” Said Xin Ling suddenly after along quiet.

“What’s going on? Can both of you say something?” Yoochun almost loss his temper. Everyone seems to eagerly know what happen.

“I don’t think it’s a right place to talk about it now. We will discuss it at home. Hyuri, let’s make a move.” Jaejoong then walk away and leave everyone with blank looks.

-End of POV-

“I will try to talk to your oppa. Don’t worry.” Gu Hyuri then follows Jaejoong.

Xin Ling just could see Jaejoong walk away.

“What happen, Xin Ling-ah?”

“I make wrong.”

“What is it?”

“Actually, Junsu oppa, Yoochun oppa...Xin Ling go with Auntie Mary...Auntie Mary said she wanna discuss something with her.” Explain Mia.

“What? Auntie Mary? Is she Yoona’s mother?”

“Why you wanna talk with her? You should know that she must be demand you to let Yoona free.”

“I make Jae oppa mad of me.”

“Of course he will mad. What if she hurt you?”

“Oppa, Auntie Mary is not that kind of person?”

“How you know she is not? You should not believe in people so easily.”

“Mian.”

“Xin Ling-ah, we are not angry with you. We concern about you.”

“I know oppa.”

“It’s okay. Let’s go and have our lunch. Don’t worry about Jae hyung. He will not anger at you for long.” Said Yoochun.

-Taecyeon POV-

He sometimes turns to his right to take a look at Xin Ling. After the lunch, he sent Mia and Jess home. Along the way, everyone just keep silent.

“Now I know why I should not underestimate Jaejoong hyung.” Taecyeon suddenly said. Xin Ling just give him a questions look.

“Yeah, he really looks fierce when he mad.” Explain Taecyeon.

“I thought you already see his fierce face before.”

“Yes, but today, Jae hyung seems more piss off. At that day he hit Kim Hyun Joong, he seems really wanna killed a person but at last he fall and cry.”

“Cry?” Ask Xin Ling back. Taeyeon nods.

“I could see how much he loves you. Well, he mention something at that time...hm, he said that you had told him something that make him feel really hurt.”

“Really?”

“Hm...what you had said to him before you felt unconcious?”

Xin Ling think for a while before answer it.

“I told Jae oppa that I will not get married after what Kim Hyun Joong done to me.”

“Are you serious? So, you will not get married?”

“Well, I felt...you know after what had happen...I...I...”

“I don’t care about that. I love you since before...before what had happen.”

“So, please...take back what you had said to your brother. You will marry...marry with me!”

“You are so sure about that.”

“Of course I am.”

“How about if my oppas don’t like you?”

“Of course I will convince them until they like me.”

“You are not afraid?”

“Of...Of course not. I’m willing to do anything to you.”

“Well, I’m just wanna let you know that, even I really love you but my oppas doesn’t like it, I will not proceed with this relationship. I love my oppas than anything.”

“I know. So, I will try hard to win their heart.”

“You look so confident, Taec.”

“Honestly said, I’m not. I have to capture all your oppas heart and I know it’s not easy. When I look at Jaejoong hyung today, 10% of my confidence drops.”

“I know it’s hard but I don’t want you to give up.”

“I will not give up. Please always support me, Xin Ling.”

“Of course I will. Anyway, my oppas are kind person.”

“They are not just kind...They are amazing guy ever. They love you that why they are so hard to capture. I understand that.”

“Thank you for understanding.”

They arrive at the Villa Suri. Xin Ling take off her seatbelt. Taecyeon do the same thing.

“Are you being okay?”

“Of course. Jae oppa will not hit me anyway.”

“I know he wouldn’t do it. I’m just afraid that you will cry a lot.”

“You know me well.”

“Of course I am. You will cry easily when it comes to your oppas, right?”

“Don’t worry, I will be okay. Jae oppa’s anger will not go long. He easily calm down.”

“Hm...how about I come with you?”

“Andwae. I’m okay... Anyway, it is about my family matter.”

“Then, okay. I will give you a call at night.”

“Okay. Thank you. Bye.”

“I Love you.” Confess Taecyeon. Xin Ling just smile before she off from the car. While walking towards the door, she could catch Jaejoong’s Lambhorghini at his garage. Xin Ling take a deep breath when she enters the door.

She steps into the house slowly and could see Jaejoong is at living hall while looking at his Ipad. Jaejoong usually at his office at this time or if he back early, he spend his time at his room. But, it seems different today.

‘Jae oppa must be waiting for me.’ Said Xin Ling in her heart.