Sibling's LoVe 44

Sibling's loVe

Xin Ling back to Villa Suri. Everyone was waiting for her at the entrance hall.

“Xin Ling, where are you going? Why don’t pick up your phone? You know how worried we are?” Ask Yunho soft. He just likes a mother that want to convince her daughter.

“I’m sorry for making everyone worried. I just need some space to calm. Mian.”

“You should at least tell us where you are going. So, if anything happen, we know where to look after you. What if something really happen? What do you want us to do? Where we should find you?” Han Xiomin suppressed his anger. Xin Ling just bend down her head while she holding a paper bag.

“It’s okay, you already home. Come, I take you to your room.” Junsu then grab Xin Ling’s hand. But, Xin Ling just stand without moving.

“Wae?”

“Appa, Junsu oppa, Yunho opaa, Yoochun oppa, Changmin oppa, I’m really sorry...I promise this is the last time I behave like this. After this, I will not make you all worry about me again.”

“What are you saying, Xin Ling-ah? We know how you feel, but you still have us besides you. Maybe I’m not as good as your Jae oppa, but I will do my best to protect you, take care of you...You still my sis ever.” Convince Yunho. He gives a hug to his sister.

“Let it out. You can cry it out if it can make you feel better. Don’t hold your tears.” Said Yunho again. Xin Ling feel touch and she cry. Cry like a kid. If by crying she can release her pain, she will cry it out aloud. Xin Ling cannot endure the pain anymore. It too painful and she cannot take it anymore.

The rest, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin get closer to them and give a hug. Family hug. They also feel sad with what had happen. After Umma died, this is the second death that happens in their family. Even they still young when Umma died, but they can feel loss. Now, they loss someone that they rely on too much, someone that they respect the most and he was their eldest brother. They looks like cannot accept this time loss.

 

 

-Xin Ling POV-

She doesn’t directly to her room. She walk on other wings and with some thought, she open the door of the room. Had been a week she doesn’t enter the room. But today, with some strength, she wanna give a visit.

When she enter her foot in the room, her heart become trembling. Her leg is shaking. The room still like usual. The smell, the neat bed, the desk and everything look no difference. Xin Ling walk slowly to the desk and give a sit on the black chair.

While resting her body on the chair, she suddenly remembers the moment where Jaejoong slap her.

‘If I could rewind back everything, I will never shout at Jae oppa on that day. If I could look back, I will not make oppa angry on me. If I can change everything, I will not make oppa worried about me and just follow her order. But, all that are impossible. I cannot went to past to fix everything. And I regret it now.’

Xin Ling close her eyes tight. She really hopes that everything was just a dream. When she opens her eyes, she will see Jaejoong in front her. She prays hard in heart.

Xin Ling open her eyes slowly.