Chapter 64- The OnlY Thing That I don't WanT tO dO is To GiVe Up

Sibling's loVe

After a week, a month has passed but Xin Ling still in the same condition. Jaejoong want Xin Ling being treated at home. He want Xin Ling feel like home  and not the smell of medicine that she hate the most.

The doctor also could not do anything more.

“She will awake like before. I’m sure of it.” Pray Jaejoong all days. He already giving up his position in the company. He spent almost every seconds with Xin Ling. He spent his time from home to hospital looking for the theraphy and medical treatment for his sister.. Jaejoong also doesn't talk much nowadays.

“Xin Ling-ah, oppa will give you a month. Then, please open your eyes. Don’t be a naughty girl to leave oppa like this. Please wake up so, we could celebrate our birthday together.” Said Jaejoong again while looking at Xin Ling.

Already a year passed. Everyone seems give up already.

“I think it is the time we let her go, Jae.” Appa said even he feel hurt as well.

“Aniyo, Appa. She will wake up. I believe in her.”

“It’s already a year, Jae. Nobody will wake up after one year comma. It’s impossible.”

“Nothing is impossible, Appa. As long as she is breathing, I will not let anyone make her ‘die’.”

“Jae..you should not be selfish. You should think about Xin Ling as well. Maybe she is suffering right now.”

“I’m not selfish, Appa. I just believe in her. She might be trying hard to find the way back. We should not give up now.”

“Jae, I know you love her but don’t forget we all also love her. It also hard on me to let her go...to let my only daughter go before me but we don’t know and never know maybe this is what she want. Maybe she also asks to let her go.”

“I know my sis better than anyone. She just doesn’t want to wake up from her sleep. Fine! I’m okay with it. She can sleep forever. I will take care of her by myself.”

“Jae, you should also think about you own life....you...”

“This is my life, Appa! Huh, maybe you never know how much I lost my integrity because of this? I lost my strength. I lost everything.”

“But until when you could stand, Jae?”

“Until I die... I will not let her go until I die, Appa. So, please don’t ask me to ‘kill’ my sister again. I’m begging you!!"
 

"Jae! Don't forget I'm still have a right to make a decision here."

"Appa, I never forget that. I don't mean to be rude with you. But please not now."

"Then when, Jae? After another year? after 5 years?"

"Even 10 years, I will never let anyone touch Xin Ling. If still all of you want to kill her, then kill me first."

JAejoong then wake up and leave everyone there. HAn Xiomin rub his chest slowly.

'Why suddenly all this happen? What he had done wrong to make his family suffer like this?' HAn Xiomin ask himself.

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

JAejoong throw his look out the glass window. Weirdly, he don't drop a tears at this moment like before. Jaejoong usually becomes sensitive when it comes to Xin Ling but now he felt like that he don't have any tears to flow anymore.

Instead, his heart become wild. He felt tempered right now. He really felt he want to hit the glss window into pieces.

Jaejoong then turn to his back. Xin Ling was still lying on the bed unsoundly. Everytime he look at that pale faces, his heart trembling. His love to Xin Ling is like no end. Truthly, he loves Xin Ling more than anything in this world. He treasure his sister more than anything even than his life. He sometimes also confuse with his feeling. JAejoong always ask himself why he could not even give up when it comes to Xin Ling. Since Xin Ling birth, his love towards Xin Ling become more and more until he cannot even breath when anything happen to his only sister.

Weird! Strange! And why? Why he loves Xin Ling so much? Nobody could answer it even himself.

JAejoong sit on the bed besides Xin Ling.

"Oppa will never give up on you. But I'm begging you please wake up. Show to everyone that Oppa not wrong. Show to everyone that  they are wrong to let you go." JAejoong hold Xin Ling's hand tightly. He really hope that Xin Ling able to feel his existence so she can find a way back.

"The only thing that I don't want to do is to give up. Oppa don't want to give up with you now. So, I'm begging you to not give up as well. Please, baby...please don't give up."