Sibling's LoVe -30

Sibling's loVe

-Junsu POV-

Today is the day. The day that he wait the most. The day that will make his dream comes true. He walks into the entrance with endless heartbeat. He holds the files tightly.

Junsu glance at his right. Xin Ling smile looking at him. “I know you can do it, Junsu Oppa.” Said Xin Ling. The shining eyes make Junsu feel a little bit relieves. He took a deep breath. Xin Ling do the same thing.  Junsu grab his sister hand and walk confidently to the main hall.

There are a lot of people in the hall. Most of them are international people. Xin Ling could see his brother faces turn nervous. Anyhow, she believes in Junsu’s ability. She comes to support Junsu and she will always keep the faith on her brother. Honestly, she also feels uneasy. The candidates look powerful and have their own strength.

“Junsu, long time no see.” Junsu being greet by someone. They both turn.

“Dino! What are you doing here?”

“Well, just like you. I knew that I will meet you here.”

“I thought you have been at Prague.”

“5 years been there, so I think it is the time to come home.”

“So, you will take the challenges for the Seoul coach as well?”

“Hm..something like that. I think with the 5 years experiences being an assistant coach for Czech Club, the coach title will absolutely be mine.” Said Dino sounds a little bit arrogant. Xin Ling make her uneasy faces with those words.

“Well, Junsu oppa have been coaching since he was kid. Is it counted? So, that’s mean Junsu oppa is more qualify for that job. ” Xin Ling interrupt the talk. Junsu shocked but then he smiles quietly. No one can argue with her.

“Wah..is she your little sister? You grew up well, Miss..”

“Xin Ling!!Han Xin Ling.” Said Xin Ling proudly. She gives her naughty smiles towards Dino.

“Mianhe, Dino. We need to make a move first. I’m happy to meet you here. Maybe after this, we can met again and have a drink.”

“Yeah, absolutely. By the way, we should invite you to our party...to celebrate Junsu Oppa get the job.”

Then, Junsu and Xin Ling make their way to the center of the hall.

“I can’t believe you, Xin Ling. How could you say that?” Junsu said while smiling looking at Xin Ling.

“Say what? Anyway, I talk the truth. Junsu oppa, your friend is so arrogant. You know I hate that kind of buddy. How come you make him as your friend? Aish…You’re too kind and honest. That’s why people think light towards you.”

“Xin Ling-ah, I’m not like what you said. I just want have comfortable life.”

“Yeah right. That’s why you always being stab from behind.”

Junsu just keep silence. He cannot win with Xin Ling. He just let his sister be. After a few moments, all the candidates were being called into a room. Xin Ling wait her brother at outside.

-End Junsu POV-

“It maybe took a long time.” Xin Ling look at her watch. It’s already 10 o’clock. The interview will took a few hours. Xin Ling took out her phone and called someone. She was calling for Mia and Jess. Unfortunately, both her friends have something to do and cannot come to accompany her here. Then, her phone rang.

“Jae oppa.”

“How’s the interview?”

“Junsu oppa just get into the room. I bet it might be takes a few hours to finish.”

“So, are you alone?”

“Yeah. I called for Mia and Jess but they are busy right now.”

“I will ask Yoochun oppa to accompany you, okay?”

“Aniyo..It’s okay. Don’t bother him. Yoochun oppa must be busy with his musical.”

“If then, just wait there. Don’t go anywhere. I will rush there after I done with my discussion.”

“Jae oppa, I’m fine. There are a lot of people here. So, don’t worry about me. I will call you later.”

“Call me directly if anything happen, okay?”

“Arasso. Bye.”

Xin Ling cut off the line then she gave a look at her watch again. She makes a move to entrance door.

“Why not I take a walk here?” Mumble Xin Ling. She walks out from the building and be on the street. There are a lot of small shops along the sidewalk. Xin Ling stop at one shop that sells doll.

‘Ah, I’m not a kid anymore.’ Said Xin Ling in heart. However, she still steps into the shop.

‘Wah…why I never know that there is kind of this shop here?’ Xin Ling really interesting with the various kind of doll, mannequin, teddy and wooden souveneir.

“May I help you Miss?” Greet the salesgirl. Xin Ling smiles at her. Xin Ling eyes focus on one small brown teddy. It was unique because it can talk.

“This is the latest one. You can record your words and every time you pressed her nose, then she will say those words.”

“Really? It was fun.”

“Is it only have girl?”

“Actually, it comes with a couple. The boy one has been sold a few days ago. So, it only left this one. We didn’t produce much because it little bit expensive. People don’t afford to buy it.”

“Then, I will take it.” Said Xin Ling. The salesgirl takes the teddy and put it into a box.

“Hm…do you sell anything that related to family set? I means like family cups or whatsoever?”

“We have several things of that. Most popular, is this mini house.” The salesgirl shows the mini house that has 4 spaces like a room. One kitchen, a room for parents, a daughter and a son.

“Hm…I kinda looking for something that represents each family. I have 5 brothers, so I want something that represents them.”

“Owh, if that so. This is one of our new products. By using the picture of your family, we will make mini pottery that similar with them. It depends on the customer either you wanna make a face only or a whole body. You can see the sample here.” The salesgirl show a mini man that made by pottery.

“Wah, his pottery face look similar with his face.”

“Yeah. The process is simple… I will take your photo and scan into computer and make some editing on it. We have a machine that will scan out the photo by craving the pottery into you.”

“Great.  But, I don’t have my brothers’ photo with me right now.”

“Then, you can come again next time with the photo.”

“Is it took long time to process it?”

“One pieces for 2 hours. We need to make a touch up and whatsoever.”

“Okay, then..I will come again with the photo.” Said Xin Ling with cheer. After make a payment for the teddy, she walks out with smile. While walking around, she suddenly heard someone called out her name. She turn around. She saw someone run towards her.

"Hi!" Taecyeon was already stand infront her.

"Hi..What are you doing here?" Ask Xin Ling.

"Well, this is my residents area. My house was at the end of the road there."

"Owh.."

"And how about you? What are you doing here?"

"Well, I accompany my brother at National Soccer building. He have an interview there."

"Wah, I have heard about that. They find for National Coach team, right? Yor brother must be the great one."

"Yes."

"Are you alone?"

"Well, did you see anyone around me?" Reply Xin Ling. Taecyeon a little bit hit by the reply.

"No. I'm just joking. Yes, I'm alone. Well, the interview might take a long time, so, I wander around."

"So, how about if I accompany you? I know a lot of great place here."

"Really? You don't have something important to do?"

"No. I also boring stay at home. That's why i walk around. Fortunately, I meet you here. So, both of us are alone, why not we walk together?"

"If you say so...why not."

"You have eat? I will introduce you the good chinese restaurant here."

"I like chinese foods."

"Then, can we go now?" Ask Taecyeon. Xin Ling nod with smile. Taecyeon feel happy.

"Hmm..why not I help you with that?" Taecyeon be a gentleman try to hold the Xin Ling's paper bag.

"No, It's okay. Its not too heavy."

"Okay."