Sibling's LoVe -5

Sibling's loVe

Before the trip to UK, Yoochun decides to overnight at Villa Suri. While watching tv at theater room, Xin Ling who is lying down on couch and put her head on Yoochun's lap say a words.

"Oppa, can I go with you?"

"Well, I'm fine with it as long as you don't cry and say you're boring. But, I think you should ask Jae Oppa for the permission first." Tell Yoochun then he pinch his sister nose and make Xin Ling cry loud.

"I bet Jae Oppa will not let me go."

"Do you want me to ask Jae Hyung?" Yoochun said.

"Aniyo...I already know the answer."

"You may go if you want." Suddenly, Jaejoong voices can be heard at the door. Xin Ling rushly wake up from Yoochun's lap.

"Really, Jae Oppa?"

"Not until you promise me to behave and take care of yourself."

"Okay, I promise."

"If anything bad happen, that will be your last trip. Arasso?"

"Arasso, Jae Oppa. Thanks, my lovely oppa." Xin Ling runs to Jaejoong and hug him tight to show her gracious. Before she runs to her room, she kiss Jaejoong's cheek and gives Yoochun a wink smile. Yoochun just shake his head.

"I better go now to pack my stuff." Xin Ling then happily walk to her room.

"Jae Hyung, what make you suddenly agree with it? You never let her go anywhere without you before." Ask Yoochun when Jaejoong take his sit beside Yoochun on the couch.

"What can I do..I make her cried yesterday night. Anyway, she is already 20 and i think it is the time to let her free. Maybe not officially free, but unless I have you to take care of her." Jaejoong said and then turns to look at Yoochun.

"Don't worry, Hyung. I will take care of her like you do."

Jaejoong just nod his head and they kept the silence for a while.

"How long you will be there?" After a while in silence, Jaejoong asks.

"I don't know yet. The conference may take a week unless there is something else occur then we need to further the trip."

Jaejoong nods again. His eyes is looking at the tv screen but with a blank look. Yoochun know what is in Jaejoong mind.

"If you want, i will send you our hotel address and the schedule for the whole week."

"Ah..I think you should do that too. Thanks, Yoochun." Jaejoong's face look a bit cheer after heard that from Yoochun.

Yoochun smiles. "I know you will not let Xin Ling go easily."

"Well, just for back up if something happen then i will know where you are."

"Okay. You can leave everything to me. Just rest a bit." Yoochun smiles and they both continue watching.