Sibling's LoVe - 2

Sibling's loVe

 -Yunho POV-

"OMG..I already late..Jae hyung will kill me." Yunho wake up from his bed and run to the bathroom. Wash up himself as fast as can and then ransack his woredrobe looking for his clothes.

"Aish..i really will be killed.."

While prepared the document that were messed on the table, he buttoning his shirt. Yunho was always known as someone that easily forgot a things. And also messed up the things.

He rushly went to his car. He surely will drove likes crazy.

"Xin Ling.." While driving, he call his sister.

"Yuno Oppa.."

"How are you today, Xin Ling? Mianhe, Oppa cannot eat breakfast with you today.."

"It's okay oppa..where are you now?"

"Hahh..I'm driving to office right now. Hmm..Jaejoong hyung already out?"

"Oppa, you late again? What time is it right now? I heard you have important meeting today."

"I know..I surely dead."

"Xin ling-ah, can you help me??"

"Arasso..this is the last time okay?" Xin Ling already know what Yunho wants her to help.

"Okay, Oppa promise..this is the last time..kamsamnida, Xin Ling-ah." Yunho smile when he off the line. He knows that he will always get help by his sister when this matter occur.

-Xin Ling POV-

Xin Ling was in Changmin's car when Yunho Oppa call her. Changmin was drive to Kyunghee.

"Who's call?" Asks Changmin.

"Yuno Oppa."

"Wae?" Changmin asks again and sometimes he look at Xin Ling that was looking at her phone. She seems wanna call someone.

"It is secret between me and Yuno Oppa." Said Xin LIng before she said Hello to the person that she call.

 "Xin Ling, oppa have meeting right now. What's the matter?"

"Hm, Jae oppa mianhe. I just wanna ask if you come back for dinner tonight."

"Wae?"

"I..I will cook for dinner."

"Really? My sis will cook? Hm...Oppa just curious."

"Wae? Oppa don't believe your sis?"

"Xin Ling-ah, I know you better than others do. What the reason this time you wanna give to defend your Yuno oppa?"

"Jae oppa, you know?"

"Of course oppa know, baby. This is not the first time you do this."

"Maybe Yuno oppa have his reason why he late today." Still Xin ling wanna stands for her Yunho oppa.

"I will not win with you right? Make sure your Yuno oppa arrive before meeting start!!"

"Okay...Kamsamnida, Jae oppa." Said Xin Ling excitedly.

"Hmm, then how about the dinner? Still wanna cook?"

"Hah..maybe changmin Oppa will do...hehe." Said Xin Ling while stare at Changmin. Her naughty smiles makes Changmin grip his teeth.

"Know it...okay, Xin Ling..meet tonight. Make sure you back before me okay!"

"Arasso oppa."

"What do you mean by cooking dinner?" Ask Changmin right after Xin Ling cut off the call.

"Mian, Changmin oppa, I already told Jae Oppa that you will prepare the dinner for tonight." Said Xin ling with smile.

"Who? Me? Why you always drag me together?"

"Changmin oppa, cannot you help me for this time?"

"Aigoo..here again. You always like this."

"Thank you Changmin oppa.." Said Xin Ling brightly before get off from the car. Changmin stare blankly. Honestly, even they always argue with each other, but he loves his sister so much.

"Hah, Changmin oppa, I have something after the class..so, I will back home with my own."

"What time you will finish? I will wait."

"Aniyo. Changmin oppa can go back first."

"Make sure you back home before 6. Or not, I will surely dead being killed by Jae Hyung."

"Don't worry, I will take my own responsible."

"Yeah, before that, I have being killed by your oppa. You better promise with me, if not we will back home together."

"Okay..I promise...Changmin oppa, I already late for the class. I go first." Xin Ling start to walk to her class. Junior and Senior block was seperated. Junior block were located behind the Senior block so, it quiet far.

"Yah, Xin Ling-ah..before 6 not 8 okay!!" Scream Changmin.

"Oppa, don't bother about me. You should start looking for the recipies for tonight." Xin Ling still screaming to Changmin even they are already 5 meter away with each other. Changmin just shook his head and then he smiles. Even how hard he argue with Xin Ling but at last, he ended by doing it by himself.