Sibling's loVe -29

Sibling's loVe

They arrive at the 'secret' places after 2 hours driving. Xin Ling almost shocked.

"Jae oppa, where are we? Don't say we will enter the woods."

"I afraid we should." Jaejoong hold the blue picnic container on his right hand while hold his bag on his left hand. Xin Ling hold her backpack at her back and just followed Jaejoong quietly.

"Xin Ling-ah, you tired? Give me your bag then."

"It's okay oppa."

"Then, why you don't say a word?"

"Nothing."

"Regret to follow me?"

"Aniyo. I'm just curious why we are here."

"You will know soon. There, we just a few steps left."

At the end of the small road, there are two storey house made by wood. And at the gate, there are board that stated 'Golden Home' on it.

Xin Ling look around the house excitedly. The quiet environment with fresh air feel good.

"Let's enter the house."

When they enter the house, Jaejoong and Xin Ling being rush by kids.

"Jae hyung..." They called Jaejoong and hug him happily.

"How my dongsaeng? You all good?"

"Yeah...we're good."

"Jae hyung, who is she?"

"Ah, she is my sister."

"Argh, I know...she must be Xin Ling nuna?"

"Smart boy. Say hi to nuna." Said Jaejoong. They run to her. Xin Ling bend down to knees and hug the kids. She feel great.

"Come on...Jae hyung bring something to you all. Wanna take a look?"

"Yeah..."They cheer. Jaejoong walk to living room and meet with Mrs. Kim on the way.

"You come, Jae shi."

"I already promise the kids to come today."

"You must be busy."

"Aniyo. I free today. Ah, Mrs. Kim, she is my sis, Xin Ling."

"Ah, Xin Ling. We meet at last. If before, I only hear your name from your oppa, now we meet."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim."

Jaejoong sit on the floor and being around by the kids. He open his bag and bring out a lot of gift. Xin Ling also wondered when his brother prepared all the gifts.

"This for Hongseng. Open it." Jaejoong give the blue wrap gift to a 10 year old boy.

"This for Fong.."

Xing Ling watch his oppa with the kids. She never know this is her brother's secret place. Jaejoong keep busy giving the gifts. All the kids open their gifts with happy face.

"Nuna, can you help me with this?" Ask a boy that she don't know his name yet.

"Sure. Wanna tell nuna your name?"

"Seungri."

"Wah, beautiful name."

"Nuna, beautiful for a girl. I'm a boy."

Xin Ling smile with Seungri reply. "Mian. Your name suit with your handsome face."

"Am I handsome like Jae hyung?"

"Of course you are....Seungri-ah, honestly, you are more handsome than Jae hyung."

"Really?"

Xin Ling nod. "But don't tell Jae hyung..Nuna said that okay?"

"Okay. I will keep it as a secret." Seungri got an aeroplane as his gift. He smile happily.

"Wah..I get my favorite thing."

"You want to be a pilot, Seungri?"

"Yup. I want to be army pilot. Jae hyung told me that we need to be proud with our country, that's why I want to be army pilot."

"Good boy. So, you need to study hard okay?"

"Okay, Nuna. I promise you." Xin Ling feel good. She never feel like have a dongsaeng before since she was the last child. She being pampered a lot. But now she know how her oppas feel.

Xin Ling then went to outside to watch the kids play. She sit on the bench. Jaejoong play soccer with the kids.

"Alone?"

"Owh, Mrs. Kim." She then take a place on the bench with Xin Ling.

"I never know that Jae oppa always come here."

"He built this place."

"Since when? Jae oppa never told me anything."

"Today is the fifth anniversary. The boys called him yesterday ask him to come to celebrate."

"You must be lucky to have loving oppa likes Jaejoong."

"Yeah..."

"He always show everyone his strong side. Well, he is an eldest in family and need to take care his dongsaeng. But actually, your Jae oppa is a fragile and sensitive one. I knew him since his birth. He always cry everytime he visit here. He sympathized with the kids that have no parents, no siblings, and no relatives."

Xin Ling just hear in silent. Everything that Mrs. Kim have been said are true. Jaejoong stop play and rush to Xin Ling and Mrs. Kim.

"What are both of you talking about? It seems serious."

"Nothing serious. I just complain to Mrs. Kim about your bad habit."

"You did? What you have said?" Xin Ling laugh at Jaejoong cute faces.

"Jae shi, why not you bring your sis around?" Suggest Mrs. Kim.

"Argh, right. I wanna show you something. Let's go!" Jaejoong hold his sister hand and walk her around.

Before that, he rush into the house and bring the blue container with him. They walk along to the behind of the house and after a few minutes, Xin Ling saw a lake. The scenery just beautiful with the green trees. Jaejoong spread out a pink sheet on the ground and bring out the snack from the blue container.

Xin Ling walk towards the lake. She impressed with the environment.

"Xin Ling, you cannot swim in there." Shout Jaejoong. He glance at Xin Ling sometimes.

"Arasso..." Reply Xin Ling back. She then walk towards Jaejoong. She knee down on the sheet.

"Jae oppa, are we come here to dating?"

"Huh?"

"I don't know that my oppa is a romantic guy." Jaejoong who busy with peeling the apple just smile.

"Yeah, I'm a romantic guy. You doesn't know before?"

"With this attitude, you should be have a lot of girlfriends, but unfortunately you have no one."

"It's not because I don't like girls...It's because I like my sis more than those girls outside."

"Aigoo...sweet words." Xin Ling then put a slices of apple into .

"I just wanna go picnic with you for a long time. Just two of us. Because there are so many things that I wanna talk to my sis alone."

"What is it? Jae oppa, you scared me."

"Nothing serious. just brother-sister talk. That's it." Jaejoong done with everything. He move closer to Xin Ling. Rub his sister hair. Look through Xin Ling eyes. Touch her sister cheek.

"Jae oppa.."

"Let me look at my sis a bit. I cannot see you closer these day. I'm sorry because I always busy with my things."

"Jae oppa...I'm not a child anymore."

"I know...I know my sis wanna said that she already old enough. But i want you know that as long as I alive, as long as I still breath, you will always be my responsible."

"Jae oppa...Please don't talk like that. You really scares me." Jaejoong smile. He kissed his sister forehead.

"Arasso. I just want you to know what I feel...Now, can we have a fun day?" Xin LIng gives a smile to Jaejoong. They have their snacks while looking at beautiful scenery until they lay down on the sheet looking at the blue sky.

"How about we play a game?"

"Game? What game?"

"Honest game!"

"Honest game? I never know that there have a game like that before."

"I just make it. It's simple, the one who loss the rock scissor and paper games, then need to answer the questions given. Honest answer not the lie one. Okay?"

"I can ask anything?" Ask Xin Ling curious.

"Anything that you like."

"Okay." They both sit face to face. Thay start the rock and paper games and Xin Ling win.

"Alright. I win. I will ask you about....hm..."

"...Hyuri unnie!"

"...do you have a feeling to her or not? Just answer me yes or no!"

Jaejoong shocked with the question.

"But I already told you last night, right?"

"Jae oppa, that is not the answer. Answer with honest!"

Jaejoong take a deep breath before answer. "..yes!"

"Gotcha!"

"You just can ask one question only. If you want to question more, then win me on the next round."

"I will..." Said Xin Ling confidently. They start the second round and Xin Ling win again.

"What happen to me today?" Said Jaejoong. He scratch his head.

"Well Jae oppa, you never win me with rock and paper game."

"Okay, next question."

"Still with Hyuri unnie questions...If you love her, why you not married her?"

"Well...it doesn't said that if we love someone then we will end up with marriage right?"

Xin Ling trap with her question.

"Jae oppa, you don't answer my question."

"I do answer it. Either you like it or not, that is my answer. If you wanna ask more, try to win again." Now, Jaejoong turn to said with confident.

For the third round, Jaejoong win on Xin Ling. Xin Ling seems unhappy.

"Hmm...my turn!" Said Jaejoong with cheer.

"I don't want to ask you a question but I want to request something from you."

"What is it?"

"If you love me, please take care of yourself. Please don't get hurt. Please don't keep any secret from me. If you feel uneasy with something, just tell me right away. If you anger with something, you can pull out your anger on me and don't ever try to hurt yourself, okay!!"

Xin Ling just stare at Jaejoong quietly. Her heart was beating fast. She realy feel uneasy with Jaejoong words. She don't know why she felt that way.

"Arasso?"Ask Jaejoong and Xin Ling just nod.

"Good. That my sis. Wanna play another round?" Without answer it, Xin Ling hug Jaejoong. She suddenly shed a tears.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

"Aniyo."

"Then, why you suddenly hug me?"

"I cannot hug my oppa?" Jaejoong loss his word. He just let her sister be. He tap his sister hair and back.

After 2 hours at the lake, they prepared to back to Golden Home.