Sibling's LoVe -4

Sibling's loVe

"Jae Oppa, why you not married yet? My big oppa is old enough to get married."

"Is that bother you? Wae? Don't want to see my face anymore?"

"Owh?Oppa, I never said that. I just thought if you have a girlfriend. I just want you to be happy."

"Wae? I don't look happy to you?"

"Oppa, I know what you thinking about. Afterall, I'm your sis. I know what was in your mind."

"Xin Ling-ah, I'm happy. Just enough I have you as a girl in my life."

"But Oppa, that does not same. You need someone that will take care of your for the whole life. I will married one day."

"Then, we talk again about this matter after you married. Okay, dear?" Jaejoong said but still focusing on his document on the table.

"Oppa.."Call Xin Ling soft. She want to atrract her brother attention from reading the document. And she succeed. Jae took out his glasses and look at his sister that sit in front him.

"Why is that so bothering you, Xin Ling?" Jaejoong said softly. He look direct to his sister's eyes. Jaejoong said softly. He look direct to his sister's eyes. 

"Of course it's bother me. You're my brother. I just want to see you happy. I want you to think about yourself..Just once, to think about yourself."

"Xin Ling, I already lose half of my soul when umma died. And you are my other half. If anything happens to you, then it was the end of my life. Until the day i put your hand on the other guy hand, then, please don't talk about this matter ever again. Arasso?" Jaejoong put back his glasses and continue his work. Eventhough he is so busy in office, he also busy at home. Every tick tock of his time was working time. No time for fun. No time for love.

"You know me better, Xin Ling. You will never win over me.." Jaejoong said again after there is no reply words from Xin Ling.

"Yeah, Jae Oppa always right. But Oppa never think how bad I feel. How my heart hurt to look you always work hard for the family. How you take all the burden alone. I know you love me more than anything else, but that love make me fell more bad and hurt." Cried Xin Ling. She don't know why she is so sensitive when it comes to Jaejoong matter. She only know that she adores Jaejoong more than the other brother she have.

"Xin Ling..." Jaejoong confuse what to say. He don't know what suitable words to give to his sister in order to make her satisfied. He understand what Xin Ling wants. But to him, there is nothing else that can make him happy unless his sister happy.

"It's okay Oppa. I promise I will never touch your privacy anymore." Said Xin Ling half cry. She then walk out from her brother room.

"Huh.." Jae just able to sigh. He watch his sister away from his room. His heart hurt to see those tears. He closed all the documents and walk to his bed. 'My baby sis already grown up. Junsu is right. It will gave me headache.'

-Junsu POV-

When he walk to his room, he saw Xin Ling came out from Jaejoong's bedroom. The watery eyes of Xin Ling make Junsu stop his step.

"Xin Ling, wae?" Ask Junsu while grab his sister arm.

"Aniyo, Junsu Oppa."

"Aniyo? You cry, Xin Ling-ah." Xin Ling swept her tears. She shook her head and without answering, she left Junsu and move to her bedroom.

Xin Ling bedroom was at the west side of the house which is in the middle of Junsu and Changmin room. Jaejoong bedroom was alone at the east side of the house. Yoochun and Yunho bedroom were in third floor. Yoochun wanted some space for his instruments equipment. Yunho room was specially design by him. Yunho loves to sleep while looking at the dark and black sky with a thousand stars. The roof at his room can be automatically slide open.

Junsu stare at his sister blankly. Xin Ling already enter to her room.

"Junsu hyung, what are you looking at? You said you already sleepy then why you're still here?" Changmin also look at the way Junsu stare. Just a few minute ago, while watching tv Junsu said that he want to bed first.

"There have something wrong between them."

"Who?"

"Your little sis and Jae hyung."

"Wae? What's wrong with them?"

"If I know why, then I would not stand blankly here."

"Should we ask?"

"Pabo. You don't know your sis and your hyung? They both stubborn. Maybe we can ask tomorrow morning."

Then, both of them went to their bedroom.