Sibling's LoVe -21

Sibling's loVe

Xin Ling awake at midnight again. She look at the clock. 4 am. She then make her move to her bathroom. Wash her face and fix her messy hair. Usually, after awake she unable to sleep back.

Xin Ling move to her table. Open her laptop and check her mail inbox. Like always, the inbox full with her friends email. She open it one by one.

'Xin Ling, how are you doing there? We miss you here.' -from Mia-

'Kyunghee feel alone without you.' -from Mia-

'If you mad with what had happen, we're sorry. That Kim hyun joong already got his punishment. He already got suspend from Kyunghe. So, why not you come back here?' -from Jess-

"I'm sorry, guyz. Its not that I mad with you all but I already made my decision to stay here with Appa." Said Xin Ling softly.

Xin Ling suddenly got video call. She hardly receive the call. That's not because she don't want to but she afraid that she unable to control herself.

"Good morning, my baby sis."

"Jae oppa!! Why you still awake at this moment?" Xin Ling try to make her face cheer.

"The, how about you? Why still awake?"

"I..I cannot sleep."

"Need me to sing you a lullaby songs?"

"Jae oppa...I not such a kid anymore."

"Yeah, I almost forget that my sis already big enough. And no need for me to care for anymore."

Xin Ling just quiet.

"Mian." Said Jaejoong. He know that his words make Xin Ling uncomfortable.

"Aniyo."

"Hm, how's everything? Everything okay? You already start your class?"

Xin Ling shook her head. Her eyes almost teary. She really miss her brother very much. She don't know how to express those words. She just felt like a baby that loss her mother. Even she have her father here but she still feel likes she loss something.

"Jae oppa, I need to go to bathroom. We talk again later. Bye."

Xin Ling cut off the line. She cannot endure her feeling anymore. Just let her tears drop.

"Oppa, I miss you."

-Flashback-

"Now I want to know Xin Ling final decision."

"Huh?"

"I just wanna hear 'yes' or 'no' from you. That's it!!"

"Yes.." Xin Ling gives her answer. Everyone turn at her. But, they cannot say anything.

"Great. So, I don't want to hear anything anymore from each of you. Dismiss!!" Said Han Xiomin toughly.

When they was outside the Astaka, Xin Ling said sorry to her brothers.

"Mianhe.."

"It's okay." Said Yunho short before he walk to his room. Junsu pat her sister hair before he also walk to his room.

"I know you feel bad. But, it's okay. I understand." Said Jaejoong then give Xin Ling a hug. Changmin also give Xin Ling a hug.

"I just want you to know that you're not a burden to me." Said Changmin. Xin Ling just nod. Her minds was not in a normal stake.

-End of Flashback-

At morning, like usual, Xin Ling will down to dining room for breakfast. But, she doesn't see her father at the table like usual.

"Auntie, Where is Appa?" Ask Xin Ling to the maid.

"He maybe at garden."

"Garden? At this hour?" Mumble Xin Ling. She take a slices of sandwiches and make her moves to the garden.

She saw Han Xiomin was fix his yellow orchids.

"Appa, have you take your breakfast?"

"Owh, Xin Ling. Good morning!!"

"Ops..Good morning, Appa."

"What's wrong with your eyes?"

"Huh? My eyes? Nothing.." Xin Ling touch her eyes.

"It's red."

"Really? But, it's fine just now."

Han Xiomin smile.

"I'm just joking. I thought you have cried whole night."

"Huh? Why I should ..cry.?"

"Well, you know yourself better, my dear."

"Appa, when I will go to college? I already be here for a week. Its not like mid term break or what, right?"

"Wae? Cannot wait to meet friends here?"

"Its not that. Well, I just asking.."

"Honestly, I didn't register you for college."

"Huh?"

"I thought you just wanna be here for a week holiday before go back to Seoul."

"What you mean?"

"Actually, I never thought that you will say yes at that time."

"So, you expect me to say no?"

Han Xiomin nod and then walk into the small cabin. He bring along his orchid and put it into a vase.

"You must be think that I'm bad and cruel father to make you separate with your oppas."

"Aniyo!"

"Actually, I just wanna test your oppas. After I get the news of what happen at Kyunghee, I really angry and just wanna call all of you back here immediately..."

"But, why you didn't do that?"

"Because I know you maybe need sometimes to recover from trauma."

"You must be not expect that we came here for vacation..."

"Nope...I know you will come here. Well, I'm your father and I know what each of you thinking. Just by lookiing at your faces, I already know what was in your mind."

"Appa.."

"I never saw your oppas fighting with each others before. But it fun to watch anyway." Said Han Xiomin with smile.

"Appa...you should not make your sons fighting with each other."

"If I'm not plan all this, so, how I gotta know their care towards you. After all those fighting, I know that your oppas really love you."

"Of course they are.."

"I surprised with your Yuno oppa. He never act like that before..He just an obedient son."

"Mianhe, Appa."

"Wae? Why you said sorry?"

"Because of me, your obedient son talk harshly towards you."

"Aniyo..That's mean that he took serious of his job and responsibility to take care of you."

"I really feel bad, Appa. Everyone give a full care and loves to me. I don't know how can I repay back."

"Why you need to repay? We didn't give you that  loves in order to get a repayment from you. You're the only daughter that I have. The most precious thing that your Umma gave to me. The sign of our loves. As for your brothers, I believe that you're most precious to them. They took care of you since you're baby. They see you grew up."

"Thanks, Appa."

"Give that thanks to your Jaejoong oppa. Since you are here, he never stop calling me to let me change my mind."

"Tomorrow is your flight. You should go back to your places"

"But, how about you?"

"Well, I already use to be alone. Maybe not now, but one day, I will aks you to come and stay with me..only when you're ready to do so."

"Thanks, Appa. I know you're such a great father. And cool too."

"Yeah, now I'm cool. But a week ago, I was a bad father that doesn't know his daughter's feeling."

"Aniyo...I'm never feel like that. To me, you're always the most wonderful father in the world. I'm just a lucky one to have you as my father."

Han Xiomin smile to hear his daughter appraise him.

"But, don't let your oppas know that I'm a cool father. It will ruin my tough image."

"Arasso.."