Sibling's LoVe -15

Sibling's loVe

Jaejoong was held a meeting together with Junsu and Yunho and the others workers for their Empire Project that expected to be start the construction next weeks before he got a call.

"Jae-shi, I'm sorry for interrupting you..but its an urgent call from Changmin-shi." Tell Monica. Jaejoong never take a call when he had a meeting. He don't like to be disturb when he was in meeting.

"Hello. Wae Changmin?"

"What?" Jaejoong scream. Everyone was shocked by the screaming. Jaejoong then stand and throw the phone to the floor.

"Yunho, Junsu..kajja." Jaejoong then rush out from the meeting room. Yunho and Junsu were still in shocked and confuse. However, without say anything, they followed Jaejoong. When Junsu and Yunho arrive at the car park, Jaejoong already in her Audi R8. Junsu and Yunho move to their car that they park besides Jaejoong. With a limit speed that Audi R8 can go, Jaejoong drove into the highway.

Yunho who was followed behind Jaejoong received a call from Changmin.

"What you say?" Same reaction as Jaejoong, Yunho also shocked with the news. Junsu also received a call while he was driving. Yoochun get the news when he was sleeping in his room at Villa Suri. Yoochun took a week holiday after trip and wanna spent the whole week at Villa Suri. After received the news from Changmin, Yoochun hurriedly went down from his bed and without changing his clothes, he drove to Kyunghee.

Jaejoong was the first arrive at Kyunghee. At the time he arrived, Changmin was talking with Dr. Lim, their family doctor.

"Jae hyung..." Call Changmin. He look nervously when he saw Jaejoong's face at that time.

"Where is Xin Ling?"

"Xin Ling was sleeping now. She is fine."

"What happen actually, Dr. Lim?"

"From the doctor that incharge with Xin Ling said that Xin ling was lack of oxygen. That's the reason why she cannot breath and felt unconcious. And.."

"And what? Is it serious?"

"I think I cannot say a word right now because I don't really sure what happen exactly."

"What you mean by that? Please say in a word that I can understand, Dr. Lim." Insist Jaejoong makes Changmin tell the real situation.

"Jae hyung...Xin Ling..she almost get ."

"What???" Jaejoong grab Changmin collar.

"What you mean by almost?" Changmin could not look directly into Jaejoong eyes. He doesn't afraid if Jaejoong hit him because he deserved it. He cannot face Jaejoong because he feel guilty. Jaejoong put a full responsibility to him to take care of Xin Ling but he cannot do it. He is useless.

"Jae hyung, calm down." Yoochun and Junsu try to calm Jaejoong. All of them were shocked when they heard that.

"How could I calm if my little sis almost getting ? You all tell me how could I calm myself, huh?"

"Jae hyung, you need to calm. Xin Ling needs you. If she see you like this, she will feel more terrible." Yunho is the one that can control Jaejoong.

Jaejoong set free her fist from Changmin's collar. He rub his face in order to calm himself.

"Mianhe, Jae hyung.." Changmin said.

"Please don't say anything right now, Changmin. I just want you to bring me the guy that dare to touch my sis." Jaejoong said fiercely before move to see Xin Ling.

-Xin Ling POV-

Xin Ling try hard to escapes. She scream. She cried. But no one come and helping her. She afraid. She was trembling hard. She saw nothing. Everything was dark. She never feel afraid like this before.

Where is Jaejoong oppa that always protect her? Where is Yuno Oppa who always be on her side? Where is Yoochun oppa? Where is Junsu and Changmin oppa? Where are they when she really need her oppas.

Xin Ling open her eyes. She saw everything in white. Her eyes were hurt. Without knowing, the tear fall off from her eyes. She can feel a soft hand swept away the tears. She look at the side. She saw the person that she really wanted to see. Her Jaejoong oppa. Xin Ling cried hardly.

"Shh..Oppa is here. Don't worry. You will be fine."

"Mianhe, Oppa.."

"No. It is not your fault. I should be the one that need to ask for a forgiveness. I'm not a good brother. I cannot protect you. I'm such a useless."

"Aniyo oppa..aniyo...aniyo.."

"Shh..please don't cry anymore. If you love your oppa, then please stop crying. It really hurt me to see you like this."

"I afraid..he..he do something bad to me.."

"Don't worry, I'll be here with you all the time..Just go back to sleep. When you wake up tomorrow, everything will be fine. I promise."

Xin Ling nod and before she went to sleep, she said something that make Jaejoong hurt more.

"I will never able to married. I have nothing...I feel dirty."

Jaejoong wait until Xin Ling fully asleep. Then, Jaejoong went out from the room.

"Dr. Lim, can I bring my sis home right now?"

"Sure you can. If you want I will prepared for someone to take care of her 24 hour at Villa."

"No. It's okay. Just prepared me the medicine."

Dr. Lim nod before he leaves.

"Junsu, you settle the hospitality document and Yoochun, please take a look of Xin Ling. Make sure you don't leave her even a second."

"Okay, hyung." Junsu and Yoochun said at the same time.

"Both of you will follow me."

"Where are we going?" Ask Yunho.

"We will gonna teach that bastard a lesson."

"Jae hyung, please don't do something stupid. Just let the police handle that." Yoochun said. Eventhough he also feel sad and angry with what have happen to Xin Ling, but he doesn't want Jaejoong dirt his hand with blood.

"Before he get suffer in the jail, I want he suffer from my hand first."

"But hyung.." Jaejoong stare angrily at Yoochun. Yoochun shut his mouth. He know he cannot say a word anymore. When Jaejoong already said that, no one can change it.

Without waiting anymore, three of them move to their car. At the car park, they met Taecyeon.

"I know where he is."

"Bring me to him."

Taecyeon bring Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho to the store room. After the fight, he locked Kim Hyun Joong in there.

When they enter the store room, Kim Hyun Joong was sitting on the floor with blood all over his shirt. He stare at the guests. Then, he gave them his naughty smile.

"Ha...you must be 'Jaejoong Oppa', right? Your sis keep calling your name when we have that 'lovely' moment."

Jaejoong grab Kim Hyung Joong shirt and lift him up. "Damn you." Then Jaejoong hit hard on Kim Hyun Joong faces.

"That for what you have done to Xin Ling." Jaejoong not finish yet. Once again he hit Kim Hyun Joong faces.

"That for the bad dream that you have giving to Xin Ling."

Again and again, Jaejoong hit Kim Hyun Joong. Yunho and Changmin grab his hand to stop.

"Jae hyung, that's enough You will make him die."

"I don't care, Yunho...He deserve for what he have done to my little sis..."

Jaejoong said in angry. What Xin Ling said before she fall asleep just now was play in Jaejoong's ear. His heart hurt to hear those confess.

How could he don't feel sad when he heard that? He raised Xin Ling with his own hand. He was the one taking care of Xin Ling after Umma died. He throw away his child life because of Xin Ling. Even he never ever touch or hit Xin Ling or even pinch her, and why must he need to forgive the one that do something bad to his sister? Something that he really worried before have become true. Even he always being protective and aware, but that things still happen at last.

Jaejoong shed a tears. Tears of a brother that really loves his sister.

"You should listen to what your sis have said, Yunho...It really hurts me..I feel bad. I'm her brother but I could not do anything." Cried Jaejoong. He doesn't care what others wanna think about him. Just now he was strong by hitting Kim Hyun Joong. But, now, he fall on the floor and cried.

Kim Hyun Joong cannot move his body anymore. He hurt everywhere.