Sibling's LoVe 45 "New Life Episode"

Sibling's loVe

“Xin Ling...” She heard her name being called. Her eyes pain went through the light.

“Xin Ling, open your eyes, baby.” Xin Ling close her eyes again. She really wanna open the eyes but it can’t.

Xin Ling then heard crowded voices. ‘Where am I?’ Ask her in heart. She tries to open her eyes again. She could see but everything is in unclear vision.

She could feel someone hold tight her hand.

“Jae oppa...I need...my oppa...”

“I’m here, baby. Just open your eyes.” Xin Ling could hear Jaejoong voices.’ Is it really Jae oppa’s voice? I need to see my oppa. I don’t want him to leave me again.’

Xin Ling hardly open her eyes. Really! Jaejoong is standing beside her while holding her hand.

“Jae oppa?” Said Xin Ling and cry out.

“Yes, I’m here. Glad that you open your eyes at last. I’m really scared to death.”

“What happen? As what I remember, I was in your room....”

“You being stab on your back.”

“Huh? When?”

“At the airport.”

“Huh? It’s not you the one who being stab?”

“You should not take the knife for me. I’m rather being the one who being stab.”

“But oppa, I saw you are the one who being stab.”

“Shh...you still weak. How about get some more sleep?”

“Aniyo. I don’t want to close my eyes. I don’t want to lose you again. I’m afraid that you will leave me.”

“Why should I leave you? I will be here all the time. Now, just go back to sleep.”

“Aniyo...I don’t want! Jae oppa, please don’t leave me. I promise, I will be good. I will follow everything you said.”

“What are you talking about, Xin Ling-ah? Do you hurt somewhere? I will call doctor.”

“Jae oppa...please don’t leave me. Argh!!” Xin Ling feel a pain at her back when she moving. She cried out. Jaejoong call for a help. Then, several people enter the room.

“I have given her painkillers and she is sleeping right now. Maybe another hour she will awake back.”

“Is she being okay? She seems doesn’t remember what happen to her. And talk some gibberish thing.”

“Well, it must be the effect after waking from a long coma. She had been in coma for a month. Her brain doesn’t get enough oxygen and it will make her suffer from short memories. Well, she still recognizes you and people around you. She just suffers a minor trauma due to the incident. That’s it. Nothing to be afraid of.”

“Thank you, doctor.”

“It’s okay, by the way that is my responsibility. If anything, just call me.”

After the doctor and nurse walk out, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin and Appa just arrive. They all looks worried.

“Hyung!”

“Jae, how is your sis?”

“She awake from coma, but she just went to sleep back. Doctor said, after an hour she will wake up.”

“Owh, thank god.” Everyone seems relieves.

-After an Hour-

Xin Ling wake up. She tried to remember everything. Starts at the airport until she open her eyes and saw Jaejoong.

‘The pain at my back! Is it me who being stab? But, Jae oppa? Funeral ceremony? Jae oppa’s letter? What the hell of everything that had happen?’

“Xin Ling?” Xin Ling turn to her left. She could saw Yunho smiling at her and behind Yunho is Yoochun. On her right, Changmin and Junsu. Where is Jae oppa?

“Where is Jae oppa?”

“Jae hyung and Appa went to see the doctor. They will back soon.”

“So, Jae oppa...is alive?” Everyone stunned to hear Xin Ling’s word.

“Of course he is. Why are you saying so?”

“I saw him being stab by...Yoona.”

“How you know the culprit is Yoona?” Ask Changmin confuse.

“Huh?”

“Is it all just a dream? I met her at jail personally. I went there by myself.”

“When? You have been coma for a month.”

“Jae oppa’s funeral ceremony? Jae oppa’s letter? Does that all not exist?”

Everyone look at each other. They really don’t know what Xin Ling have been said.

“Changmin oppa, when you arrive at airport, I had been already stab or not?”

“Yes, I directly hold your back when you being stab.”

“Jae oppa? I saw him bleeding...and falls...right in front me.”

No one could answer Xin Ling’s curious. Then, Jaejoong and Appa enter the room. Everyone look at them with envious look.

Xin Ling could not put her eyes away from Jaejoong. She still doesn’t want to believe with what have she see.

“Xin Ling?” Call Jaejoong. He rubs Xin Ling head with love. Xin Ling put her hand on Jaejoong’s face.

“You really don’t die?”

“You do not leave me?” Ask Xin Ling again.

“Of course not, baby. You’re the one who want to leave me, leave Appa and everyone else. But thanks to god you come back to us.”

“Is it all this just a dream?”

“Of course not. Wanna Oppa pinch your nose?” Instead of Jaejoong does it, Xin Ling pinch her nose by herself. Ouch! She rubs her nose.

“See, your nose become red likes a clown.” Said Jaejoong and make the others laugh.

Han Xiomin takes a sit on her side. He looks at Xin Ling with love. There are tears in the eyes.

“You know how worried I am? Why you keep make me worried about you? I thought I have lost my dearest daughter.”

“Appa, mian.” Xin Ling still confuse. But she doesn’t want to ask more. She really hopes that this is the reality. She looks at each of her brother’s face and turn to her father. They look happy.

‘I hope this is not a dream. If this is a dream, please don’t let me wake up from my sleep.’ Said Xin Ling in her heart.