Sibling's LoVe-59

Sibling's loVe

“Oppa, where are we going?” Ask Xin Ling when they walk out from Villa to car garage.

“You decide where you want to go.” Jaejoong said with smile.

“Can I?”

“Of course, dear.” Reply Jaejoong soft.

“Actually, I have asked Yoochun oppa to book VIP room for today show.”

“VIP room? Don’t say we will have a date at Opera House today.” Ask Changmin suddenly.

“Yup, you are right Changmin Oppa. We will watch Opera today. Yoochun Oppa said today theme is the special one.”

“Owh...crap.” Mumble Changmin then.

 “Why not we just have fun at amusement park? Why suddenly want to watch Opera?” Said Junsu a bit dissapoint.

“If you don’t like it then I will call Yoochun Oppa to cancel the booking.”

“Aniyo...aniyo...of course we like it. It’s awesome! What a brilliant idea...to watch Opera. You said today is special edition right. The show must be interesting.”

“I hope you like it, oppa.”

“I just hope I don’t fall asleep...” Whisper Changmin before he heading to his car.

Xin Ling just smile looking at her oppas reaction. She then hops into the Lambhorghini. Yunho and Junsu don’t want to drive today so they just follow Changmin.

“This all is Yoochun hyung fault.” Junsu then said after he dive into Changmin’s car.

“Argh, I bet I will snooze while watching Opera today.” Changmin word make they burst into laugh.

“Yes, I bet three of us will snooze heavenly.”

 

-Seoul Opera House-

They arrive there after 15 minutes. Because this is the special edition theme, it seems attract a lot of people even it is not weekend.

“Junsu hyung, could you believe that we are in the group of weird people who watch opera in working day at working hours and the most worst is in the morning.” Changmin whisper to Junsu when they about to enter the entrance door. Junsu reply with a desperate smile.

They unite with yoochun at the entrance hall. Yoochun is waving the golden pass to them with cheer faces.

“Thanks for the idea, Yoochun hyung.” Said Changmin.

“What Idea?”

“To come watch this ‘special edition’ opera.”

“You should thank me more for getting this golden pass. I spent a lot to get this.”

“Yeah, I could tell.”

“Yoochun oppa, when it will start? I don’t want to miss the opening grand.”

“Ah, almost the time. We should hop in now. ”

 

Yoochun brought them to their room. They sit in one row with Xin Ling sit in the middle of Jaejoong and Changmin. The view is clearer from their places. Xin Ling seems excited while Junsu, Changmin and Yunho feel uneasy. They have no interest in this kind of entertainment.

The opera start with a woman wearing ocean blue western gown sing Pocahontas theme. Xin ling amazed with the voice. This is called special edition because the theme is about the fairytale story likes Cinderella, Snow White and the mix of other myth story.

Song by song and after finish the first part, Xin Ling glances at her brothers. As expected, Changmin is the first who is sleeping. Next to Changmin is Yunho and he also seems enjoy the dream.

Xin Ling then turn to his right with smile. Jaejoong look at her with questioned eyes.

“Wae?”

“I know this will happen.”

“What?”

“Your dongsaeng is in dream now.” Whisper Xin Ling to Jaejoong’s ear.

“Eh?” Jaejoong look at Changmin and Yunho before he turns to Junsu who sit beside him. All three of them are sleeping. Yoochun was not at his seat. Maybe he went to washroom before the part 2 start.

“Shh...my oppas must be very tired. Even with the loud voice they still able to sleep.”

“Do you ask us to come here with purpose?” Ask Jaejoong.

“How you know?”

“You are my sis, I know you well. You know your oppas don’t like opera but still you want to come here and even ask Yoochun to book the VIP room. I had this feeling when you told us you want to come here.”

“I know my oppas are very tired nowadays. Yuno oppa and Changmin oppa just back from Jeullado. While Junsu oppa busy with the training camp. They don’t have time to rest well. Even they have one off day, they will not rest also. So, I think why not I let them rest here. Two hours maybe not enough but at least they can refrain their strength.”

“I know my sis is very thoughtful of her oppas.”

“Of course I am. If my oppas sick, I will be the one who will suffer.”

“Why?”

“Because I need to take care of my oppas when they sick.”

“So, you feel burden?”

“I don’t mean that way. But, my oppas behave like a kid when they sick. They act weird. For instance, sulking with small things, refuse to take medicine and...and also love to broke the door!!” Tease Xin Ling.

“What?”

“Shhh...you will wake them, Jae oppa.”

“What you mean by broke the door? Are you refering that to me?”

“I don’t mention the name and why you suddenly feel hurt?”

“Ahh...is it ends already?” Changmin awake from the sleep.

“You already awake oppa?”

“I sleep?” Ask Changmin while rubbinh his eyes. He looks so cute.

“Changmin oppa, you even talk giberish thing when you sleep.”

“Really? What I had said?”

“We cannot say it in public.”

“Wae? Is it something bad?”

“Really bad!”

“Then, I don’t want to know. Don’t bother to tell me.” Xin Ling and jaejoong laugh in silent.

After 2 hours, the opera call the end.

“Wah, that was great. Yoochun oppa, can we watch it again?”

“Ah aniyo Xin Ling-ah...I mean, can we have something to eat? I feel really hungry.”

“I just joking just now, Changmin oppa.”

“So, I bet my dongsaeng really hungry. Let’s go to our usual restaurant.”

“Kajja!!” They all looks cheer. This time, Junsu accompany Yoochun while Yunho and Changmin. Three cars heading to the same place.They amazed the road as well as the people around.

 

-Taekguk Restaurant-

Taeguk Restaurant is just a normal restaurant that serves traditional Korean foods. This is one of Han Family restaurant. Changmin and Xin Ling is the most happier when they visit Taeguk. Changmin loves their crab seasoning with garlic while Xin Ling love the desert.

“Aigoo...so long not see my cute children.”

“Soi  Ahjumma, you look more beautiful day by day.”

“Aish...how come an old lady like me still beautiful.”

“You are beautiful than Xin Ling, Soi Ahjumma.”

“Haish...how could you compare me with your sis, Yoochunnie.”

“Soi  Ahjumma, nowadays oppas love to tease me.”

“Really? So, come and live with me then.”

“Can I? I surely will be fat after a week stay here.”

“Soi Ahjumma, I’m starving. Can you take order now?” Changmin whining like a kid. Everyone look at him because of his impatient behaviour.

“Well, lucky that your ahjusshi just back from the sea and he had caught a lot of seasoning crab today.”

“Really? Thank you, Soi Ahjumma.”

“How about everyone else?”

“Ahjumma just know Changmin’s favorite food but forget about us.”

“Of course I don’t forget each of you. So, wanna have a usual menu?” Everyone nods at the same time. Soi Ahjumma smile looking at them.

“Then please wait a moment okay?”

The food just took a few minute to get ready before being served on their table. Everyone looks really excited especially Changmin.

“I don’t think I can walk anymore.” Said Changmin after he done eating. Everyone still have their desert except Changmin.

“Lol...we still have a lot of place to go, Changmin.” Yunho who sit beside him suddenly speak.

“I’m full hyung. My stomach full and I think I’m unable to walk.”

“Your stomach not just full but overload, Changmin.” Tease Junsu. Changmin just ignore it. He rub his stomach. Even he eats alot but he never fat.