Chapter 63

Sibling's loVe

Jaejoong still doesn’t move from his seat. He just could not believe everything. This time, he really feels like he could not take anymore. He really reaches his end.

Yunho grab Jaejoong’s shoulder. He then takes a sit next to Jaejoong.

“Yunho-ah...I’m really falling this time.”

“I will hold you, Hyung. You know, I will always hold you up everytime you fall down.”

“But not this time. I don’t want to get up anymore.”

“You must be strong. There are a lot of people that still need you. Han Corporation, Appa, Me and the others and even Hyuri Unnie.”

“I want to end up everything. I think it’s already the time you take my place to take care of everything from now and forward, Yunho.”

“Hyung! What are you talking about?”

“I think that is the best for this moment.”

“Hyung, you forgot your principles already. We are family. Eternally, we are one! We should take it together. If you down, I will hold you up and as well as the others.”

 

-Flasback-

Jaejoong could feel hard breath. Xin Ling move a bit. Jaejoong was surprised to see Xin Ling hardly try to breathe same as the others. The doctors rushly make the check on Xin Ling and they put the oxygen mask to help Xin Ling breathe normally.

“This thing happens rarely. Honestly, since I become a doctor I never face this situation.” Explain the doctor to Jaejoong and others.

“Just take it as a miracle. I’m sorry because I give up to save her earlier.”

“Now, how is she? Is everything went back normal or there is some symptom or causes after her heart stop just now.”

“Usually, we could not tell anything until the patient awake. Basically, when the patient’s heart stop beating, the oxygen could not transfer to whole body especially to the brain which is the main motherboard for our body. If that happen, the most possible thing that the patient will face is either comma or amnesia.”

“Isn’t she supposedly can wake up now, right?”

“Actually, it does depend on the patient willingness. The patient will control their internal but the family plays the big role as well to influence the patient minds.”

“I hope she will wake up soon. Wake up from a long dream.” Pray Yoochun. Junsu seems to hold both his hand to pray as well.

“I just want to know why she suddenly turns like this. Is it anything happen without my knowing?” Ask Jaejoong suddenly. But everyone could not give the answer because they don’t know why as well. They are seems happy a few days ago while having their family’s holiday but after that Xin Ling totally change.

 

-Jaejoong POV-

Jaejoong went home to get Xin Ling clothes and things. Again, he will sleep at the hospital.

“Robin, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, Sir.”

“Do you realize any changes happen to Xin Ling a few days ago?”

“I fetch Xin Ling to the shop at Gupyeong a few days ago. She almost fainted after went out from the shop.”

“She met someone there? I mean anybody, maybe Mia and Jess or Taecyeon?”

“Actually she went to the toys shop. Before that, she looks okay and happy but after that she looks pale.”

“Are you sure she doesn’t meet anyone?”

“I know you afraid she will meet with Yoona but I can assure you that she doesn’t meet anybody that day.”

Jaejoong then just silent. Robin slightly look at Jaejoong through the back mirror. He then took decision to not asking more.