Sibling's LoVe 49

Sibling's loVe

-At Villa Suri-

Jaejoong carry Xin Ling to her room. Put her on the bed with gentle. After that, Jaejoong pour a glass of water and pass it to Xin Ling.

“Time for the medicine.” Said Jaejoong while take out Xin Ling’s medicine from the medicine box.

“Thank you, Jae oppa.” Jaejoong just smile. After Xin Ling takes her mediceine, he pulls up the comforter to Xin Ling’s chest.

“Now, rest. I will be here.”

“Oppa, you should take a rest too. You must be tired.”

“Then, you sleep first. I will go to my room after you fall asleep.”

“Oppa, thanks for everything. I really don’t know how I will survive without you by my side.”

“Xin Ling-ah, even without me, you still have Yunho oppa, Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa and Changmin oppa. Besides, you still have Appa. Ahjumma and Ahjushi as well. Just please don’t stress your mind thinking of those things.”

“Oppa, what if I really lose you? You never imagine how I suffer a lot oppa. Those ‘dream’ really make me feel like a hell. I could not imagine if it was true.”

“Xin Ling-ah...”

“Oppa, you don’t understand me. You don’t know my feeling. Even now, even I know it was a dream, even you are here with me, after I remember back those ‘dream’, I almost cannot breath oppa. You know how you’re so meant to me?”

“Then, you should know how you meant to me as well. You don’t know how I feel when I see you being stab in front of my eyes, and how you struggle with your life at hospital and also every time I see you in pain, you never know how I feel. You know what, Xin Ling-ah, every time that happen, my heart stop beating.”

“...it’s really hurt me every time you behave like this. Please, Xin Ling...if you love me, please don’t be like this. I rather die than to see you crying and stress yourself like this. You wanna your oppa die?”

“Aniyo.”

“Then, please be good and please don’t cry anymore. Stop talking nonsense. Believe me, as long as you hold me tight, I will never leave you. Arasso?” Xin Ling nod to her brother’s word. She wipes her tears right away.

“Good. That is my sis. Now, go to sleep. If you afraid I will leave you, then I will be rest at the couch.”

“It’s okay oppa. I’m fine. Just stay here until I fall asleep.”

After Xin Ling went to sleep, Jaejoong walk to Xin Ling’s wardrobe. He is looking for something. But, it is not there. He thinks for a while before moves to glass cabinet where Xin Ling put her Steiff Mohair Teddy Bear. Jaejoong open the cabinet drawer and find several brown boxes in it. He takes out one of it and opens it. It is Yunho’s pottery. Then, Jaejoong open one by one until he found a box with broken pottery. He put the broken pieces together. It is his pottery. So, Xin Ling don’t go and fix it? Jaejoong take a deep breath. He feels relieves.

Before move out, Jaejoong get close to Xin Ling who is sleeping. He look at her with full of love to his sister. ‘You should not worry anymore, baby. It was a dream.’

 

-A few days later-

Jaejoong bring his new car, Lamborghini home. Xin Ling just see it with her blankly eyes.

“Wae? You don’t like it? Should I change it to another car? BMW?” Ask Jaeoong try to catch Xin Ling attraction.

“I don’t say I don’t like it.” Say Xin Ling with flat tone.

“Well, maybe you don’t say it directly but your face could tell that you are not satisfied with it.” Said Jaejoong who stand between the car and Xin Ling.

“Hmm...I’m not say I don’t satisfied with it...it’s just I don’t like Lamborghini. I likes your Audi more, oppa.”

“I thought you like sports car. So, that’s mean I should change it to Audi back?”

“Aniyo, oppa. It’s okay. Honestly, after I see it now, I think Lamborghini is the best for you.”

“Really? Or you just wanna make me feel good?”

“Aniyo...I said the truth.” Said Xin Ling with serious.

“Wow...Jae hyung, I never know you had a glance for Lamborghini before. It’s cool, hyung.” Said Junsu when he walks out from villa. Jaejoong just smile.

“Should I change it to Lamborghini as well?” Ask Junsu suddenly.

“Junsu oppa, andwae. Lamborghini doesn’t suit you.” Said Xin Ling giving her opinion.

“Really? So, what car suits me well?”

“Your current car, BMW is suit with you so well.”

“Aigoo...since when my sis is become a car agent?”

“Since I was being live with you guys. Remember, I have 5 oppas. I know each of you more than yourself. I’m not just good in car, I also good in everything that my oppas are involved. Well, I’m good in soccer too, Junsu Oppa.”

“Wah, I’m really lucky to have you as my sis.”

“Of course. I’m really lucky to have all of you as my oppas too.”

“Such a sweet girl. But still...I think I should change the car as well.”

“But Junsu oppa, your car still good.”

“Should I go and hit it so I can change to another car?”

“Wah, I cannot believe my Junsu oppa such a joker.”

“I also cannot believe that my sis is an unfair. Xin Ling-ah, I’m your oppa as well. How could you treat me like this?”

“What? Why I’m an unfair?”

“You love your Jae oppa more than me and the others.”

“It’s just because Jae oppa loves me more than you do, Junsu oppa.”

“Aigoo...my heart is hurt to hear that. How could you forget everything, Xin Ling-ah. I was the one who play with you when your Jae oppa are busy.”

“Hm...as far as I know, I play with Changmin oppa a lot.”

“Xin Ling-ah, it’s me, Junsu oppa. Your cute Junsu oppa. Please don’t throw me away.”

“Junsu oppa, I don’t have amnesia. Of course I know you are my cuuuteee oppa and I never throw away my oppa. How can I throw my cute oppa, right?”

“So, why you treat me like this?”

“Like what?”

“Can I change my car as well?” Junsu doesn’t reply Xin Ling’s question. Instead, he still convince Xin Ling.

“Why you asking me for that? I’m not your financial assistant or what, right?”

“So, that’s mean I can change my car too?”

“...well, your car still look okay to me.” Whisper Xin Ling.

“Do you have said something, Xin Ling?” Ask Junsu makes Xin Ling a bit shocked.

“Nothing. It’s just...of course you can change it. Well, it’s your money right?”

“Then, I will go for Porsche this time.” Junsu seems excited.

“Is it not too small for you, Junsu oppa?”

“Small? Then, should I get a van instead?” Said Junsu with joking. Xin Ling laugh after heard it. Jaejoong just shook his head to see his dongsaeng laugh and joking around.