Sibling's Love 56

Sibling's loVe

“Jae oppa!” Call Xin Ling. He stands next to Jaejoong.

“Mian.” But still Jaejoong doesn’t say a word. He keeps looking at his Ipad.

“Op-pa!” Call Xin Ling again. She hates when Jaejoong doesn’t respond her.

“Sit.”

“You know what you had done right?”

“Yeah. So, I’m really sorry.”

“I know that you might thing that is a small matter. But it’s not for me. What if...”

“Auntie Mary will not hurt me if that what you think. At least not in public.”

“Then, where Yoona stab you?” Ask Jaejoong makes Xin Ling startled.

“She attacks you at airport! She stabs you in front hundred of people. You are too kind to trust in people so easily.”

“But, Auntie Mary is not like Yoona. You should not accuse people that you didn’t know.”

“Then how you know she will not hurt you?”

“Well, look now. I’m back alive...and even there is no at least a scratch on my body. She has done nothing to me, oppa.”

“Then, should I be mad after she done something to you? Should I be histerically mad after you lay down for a month at hospital? Huh?”

“Oppa, you not believe me. You not believe your sis.”

“You are the one who not believe me, Xin Ling. You know what, I’m trying my best to protect you but you keep pull yourself into danger.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are! You know, for these 20 years, I never get my sleeps well. Why? You wanna know why? It is because I keep thinking of you. Keep thinking of how to protect my only sis. How to defend you from all the danger?”

“...But, all my worries really happen. It happen one by one...Then, I keep blame myself because I couldn’t protect you. You know what, I’m really tired of this.”

“At last, oppa...at last you speak up what was in your heart. For all these years, I wonder what my brother’s feeling and what he thinks but now I know.”

“So, I’m sorry for make you worried of me. I’m sorry for everything that you had done to me. I know I cannot repay all that with money and also is it not enough just by saying thank as well. But, I want you to know that you are everything to me.”

“I love you as much as I love Umma. I love you more than anything else, oppa.”

“Then, how about my love to you? Could you even measure how much I love my sis? Could you imagine how much I care and sacrifice for you? I thought that my sis really knows her oppa but unfortunately she is not.”

“I do understand you, oppa.”

“What you understand? You know how I feel when I see you hardly survive after the attack?”

“I know...because I also could feel it oppa. In my dream, I lose you. I know how it feels to lose someone we love. But you don’t know how it feels when I saw you being buried...and also you don’t know how it feels when everyone looks at you with sympathized eyes and wish you condolences for the lose.”

“You don’t know right? I could not even get to breath oppa. I’m like a dying human for a week. I could not sleep and hoping that my brother is back to me. You don’t even know how I feel.”

Jaejoong could not stand anymore. Xin Ling’s tears is the only his weaknesses. He walks closer to Xin Ling and drags her to his chest. He gives his sister a hug.

“I’m sorry.”

“Oppa, I’m scared.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m scare to lose you. I even scare to lose you rather than being hurt by Yoona.”

“Shh...I’m really sorry for make you scare.”

Xin Ling cry in his brother arm. That’s the only place she finds is safe and warm. It is Jaejoong hug.

 

Junsu and Yoochun back home earlier and worried. They worried of Jaejoong and Xin Ling after had happen at Sheraton today. Jaejoong must be in bad mood and will lock himself in the room. Same goes to Xin Ling. She must be cry all the time and refuse to eat.

Junsu and Yoochun knock Xin Ling's door but no answer. Then, they just enter it. Nobody inside the room. They look at everywhere."Where she is going? She doesn't home yet?" Ask Junsu. Yoochun just quiet. He also don't have idea where is she.

"Let's check at Jae hyung room. She might be there?"

"Why she must be there?" Ask Junsu with his blank eyes.

"Aish, Jae hyung usually be in his room. They might be discuss it in his room."

"Ah..you're right hyung. Let's check." The walk to JAejoong's room and give 3 times knock but still no answer.

"Should we enter?" Ask Junsu but Yoochun already open the door without answer Junsu question.

But, the room also empty.

"Yah, Yoochun hyung, where are they? Are they fight at some other places?"

"Aish, where they could be? Jae hyung's car is at garage. They must be somewhere in the house."

"Should we go check at each room?" Suggest Junsu. Yoochun think for a while and nods. They walk downstairs and suddenly the main door open. They could hear laugh. Junsu and Yoochun's eyes open widely and a bit surprise.

"Owh, Yoochun...Junsu...You home early today!" Greet Jaejoong with a smile. Xin Ling also give them a smile.

"Junsu oppa, Yoochun oppa...you should taste our grape. It's really delicious. I wanna ask Ahjumma to make a jammed."

"Don't bother to ask Ahjumma. I can make it for you."

"Really?"

"Wae? Not believe me? Xin Ling-ah, you should not look down your oppa. I'm a better cook than Ahjumma."

"Really? Then how about from now on you will be cook all the meal? Ahjumma can rest."

"I will but you know I'm too busy. But, I will make you breakfast."

"Okay!"

"Hm...only on weekend."

"Doesn't matter. Deal?"

"Deal."

Xin Ling and Jaejoong are too excited until they forget about Junsu and Yoochun who still shocked.

"Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa, why you still standing there. Come and taste the grape." Invite Xin Ling. She already places the grape on the plate and put it on the dining table.

"Both of you...not...Jae hyung, you are not...angry?"

"Angry? Of course I am. All of you went out for lunch and even booking the table at Sheraton but no one invite me. Seems that you forget me as your hyung."

"Aniyo. Of course...of course we are not forget."

"We thought you might be busy at office. And we don't want to disturb you."

"Well, how busy I am, I never refuse if my dongsaeng wanna have a lunch with me."

"Mian, hyung."

"It's okay. I don't take it to heart. Come, let's have our tea-time." Jaejoong already take place on his seat. Junsu and Yoochun also take their seat. Xin Ling look at them with smile.

'Junsu oppa and Yoochun oppa might be think that Jaejoong oppa still angry that's why they are home early today. Aigoo, how lovely my oppas.' Think Xin Ling in her heart.